Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: What is the Juubi gonna do now that it's not connected to Madara and Tobi anymore?

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • FRACAS - it'll go batshit crazy and attack anyone

    90 51.14%
  • It'll still listen to the Uchiha

    10 5.68%
  • It'll go catatonic until third stage

    29 16.48%
  • It'll remain catatonic from now on

    5 2.84%
  • It's a misunderstood puppy like Kyuubi and is actually nice

    42 23.86%
New Reply
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 706

Thread: Naruto 617 Discussion

  1. #586
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Crucify me for making a mistake, so sorry.

    And I'm not disagreeing with you, you are going on a rant for no reason. You seem to think I want to bash Naruto. On the contrary, I simply won't boost him up to be something he's not. Just like I wouldn't say Sasuke is right doing what he's doing, or that Minato or Itachi are the strongest ninja we have seen. I'm not biased, I simply refuse to allow people to claim someone is something when they most surely are not.

    And I call Naruto stupid because he is stupid. Jiraiya is a pervert, Orochimaru is weird, Shino is quiet, Haku was a transexual. Need I go on?

    Did I call what Naruto did cheap? No I said it was a "cheat" because he condensed years of training into a day. Is that not a cheat? Even in the realms of this manga there is. And there is nothing with that.

    And calling me blatantly stupid isn't going to weaken my argument. The fact he can't accept that Naruto is actually stupid, despite his own admissions kind of hurts your argument.
    It's not a rant. Maybe now it will be since you ignore most of my posts and fail to see the logic in my statements since it's foreshadowed with your own understanding of things.

    For the cheat thing, I'll copy-paste my previous post:

    The blatant stupidity you wrote is the word "cheat". Are you serious, man? It's a manga which describes a world full of people with special powers. But I'll humor you:

    1. Let's take out Sasuke's Sharingan. You there yet? I'll guess. More than half of his fights are automatically undone, those matches he won.
    2. Let's take out Kakashi's Sharingan. Similar situation like Sasuke.
    3. Neji's Byakugan. Same.
    4. Minato's speed. Same.
    5. Raikage's speed. Same.
    6. Orochimaru's Senjutsu. Same.

    By your logic, everyone cheats with their own ability. Are you denying that despite the fact that you actually claim that for Naruto's situation? I didn't call you stupid, your statement was stupid. I don't have to weaken your argument because there is none. If Naruto cheats with his Kagebunshin, Sasuke cheats with his Sharingan, LOGICALLY, it's simple as that, if we go by your logic.

    ---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Fact is this, if Naruto was left to own devices with how to create Rasengan, and now to create Wind chakra, he'd never have accomplished what he did.
    You're doing it again. Same could be said for many other. Sasuke would've never learned Chidori if it wasn't for Kakashi, by your logic. Lee would've never been so hard working if it wasn't for Neji. I could go on, but it's a stupid view overall on this manga, which you obviously have.

  2. #587
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Did I call what Naruto did cheap? No I said it was a "cheat" because he condensed years of training into a day. Is that not a cheat? Even in the realms of this manga there is. And there is nothing with that.
    Sorry to intrude. I did not want to discuss this because Roman was doing great (apart from getting angry). My goal is to show you that both Naruto and Sasuke aren't that different.


    Kakashi taught Chidori to Sasuke - I mean lightning Jutsu + shape manipulation. You will noticed that despite Sasuke using Sharingan to understand the element easily, he cannot speed up the training of the chidori to master it. He spent a lot of days on Chidori. If you are carefull, you will notice that Sasuke's blood (Sharingan) allows him to see, perceive, and understand how things work easily.

    Jiraya taught Naruto the Rasengan- That is how to produce the chakra and shape it. Naruto unlike Sasuke cannot zoom Jiraya's sharingan to see what's going on and deduce how it works quickly. So Naruto spent a couple of day to understand the mechanism. However, when it comes to doing it actually, his body which is his genius part allows him to make clones, and speed up the training. Thus Naruto mastered the Rasengan in on week - apart from his body being small to withstand the power of the Jutsu. Even so, he was smart enough to come up with a clone idea.

    Thus the deal between Senju and Uchiha is clearly illustrated. There is no cheating here from Naruto. He used his KKG (the sage's body) feat to make clone and accelerate his training, while Sasuke used his KKG (the sharingan) to accelerate his learning/perception.

  3. #588
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Sorry to intrude. I did not want to discuss this because Roman was doing great (apart from getting angry). My goal is to show you that both Naruto and Sasuke aren't that different.


    Kakashi taught Chidori to Sasuke - I mean lightning Jutsu + shape manipulation. You will noticed that despite Sasuke using Sharingan to understand the element easily, he cannot speed up the training of the chidori to master it. He spent a lot of days on Chidori. If you are carefull, you will notice that Sasuke's blood (Sharingan) allows him to see, perceive, and understand how things work easily.

    Jiraya taught Naruto the Rasengan- That is how to produce the chakra and shape it. Naruto unlike Sasuke cannot zoom Jiraya's sharingan to see what's going on and deduce how it works quickly. So Naruto spent a couple of day to understand the mechanism. However, when it comes to doing it actually, his body which is his genius part allows him to make clones, and speed up the training. Thus Naruto mastered the Rasengan in on week - apart from his body being small to withstand the power of the Jutsu. Even so, he was smart enough to come up with a clone idea.

    Thus the deal between Senju and Uchiha is clearly illustrated. There is no cheating here from Naruto. He used his KKG (the sage's body) feat to make clone and accelerate his training, while Sasuke used his KKG (the sharingan) to accelerate his learning/perception.
    The general problem here is that he doesn't think that Sasuke's "cheating" if we put him and Naruto in the same basket of his logic. Which is why it's pointless to discuss this any further.

  4. #589
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,559
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    By the way, Naruto has shown much creativity in his battles. He used very unconvential means to fight. Just because it's weird doesn't mean it's not genius. It was Naruto's idea to use clones to full control the rasengan. It was Naruto's idea to make clones under the oilfall to absorb natural energy, while he fought Pein and had to concentrate hard enough on keeping his clones together, limiting his fighting strategy against a supser dangerous foe. It was Naruto's idea to henge into a FRS and preceed his own real FRS in order to atch the enemy off guard and knock the fat pein out of the way to have the FRS massacre the other Peins. It was Naruto's idea, to use sage Mode to make Raikage injure himself. It was naruto's idea to do a lot of weird things that work. Naruto has genius level creativity. What he lacks in formal learning, he more than makes up for in creativity and improvisation. This should be the end of this discussion.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

  5. #590
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    By the way, Naruto has shown much creativity in his battles. He used very unconvential means to fight. Just because it's weird doesn't mean it's not genius. It was Naruto's idea to use clones to full control the rasengan. It was Naruto's idea to make clones under the oilfall to absorb natural energy, while he fought Pein and had to concentrate hard enough on keeping his clones together, limiting his fighting strategy against a supser dangerous foe. It was Naruto's idea to henge into a FRS and preceed his own real FRS in order to atch the enemy off guard and knock the fat pein out of the way to have the FRS massacre the other Peins. It was Naruto's idea, to use sage Mode to make Raikage injure himself. It was naruto's idea to do a lot of weird things that work. Naruto has genius level creativity. What he lacks in formal learning, he more than makes up for in creativity and improvisation. This should be the end of this discussion.
    Yeah, that's why I have WTF face when people call him stupid in-battle. But apparently, even obvious things can't be perceived as such, if there is no objectivity.

  6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #591
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,121
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Minato has been called a lot of postive things but Genius is not one of them. So please get off his nuts!
    Oh really?

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v40/c367/11.html
    When i claimed that minato knows Kage Bunshin, They said that I'm wrong.
    When i claimed that minato is a sage mode user, they said that I'm delusional.
    When i claimed that minato can extend his chakra arms and can activate BM, they said that I'm ridiculous.
    Seriously, Who's "wrong", "delusional" and "ridiculous" now?

  8. #592
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    I stand corrected.

  9. #593
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Thabor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,262
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    There are many facts in the manga that prove that after taking Kyuubi's chakra, Kyuubi was drawing an equal amount of Naruto's own chakra for each KM clone Naruto made. I would love to bring you facts, but I don't have time to play the tutor-student game here. Kyuubi stopped taking Naruto's chakra only when Madara was summoned. This fact is so obvious that you should know it. Trying to deny Naruto's feats every time is useless, and you need to stop being such.
    It was apparent from almost the moment the chakra exchange was mentioned that it wasn't actually taking place. Naruto was told outright he would die almost instantly if he summoned clones due to the chakra exchange costs. And shortly after he summoned a significant amount of clones and went on his merry way with no ill effects. The simple fact is that chakra exchange has never been a barrier for Naruto, it nothing more than background color.


    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    I think Minato and the Sarutobi clan are related to the Uchiha.

    Sasuke's name is the same as that of Hiruzen grand-father. While this is not hard fact, I wonder why the Uchiha clan's leader will give that name to his own son. Also, Hiruzen was said to be complaisant in the conflict with the Uchiha pushing Danzou to act on his own. Coincidentally, it turns out all the people in the Sarutobi clan have affinity with fire just like the Uchiha. These are just my own speculation about connection between Sarutobis and Uchiha.
    The only relationship between them is the established relationship between Senju and Uchiha.. The existance of a Sarutobi Sasuke in nothing more than Kishi paying tribute to yet another character which already exists in Japanese fiction..

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarutobi_Sasuke
    Hey Kishi, even Madara knows...

  10. #594
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    288
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Rock Lee is not special, that is the whole point about him. He achieved what he did despite him being a normal individual. Most human bodies in real life are capable of being big and strong, only if people push themselves to gain those results. It takes most people YEARS, to attain these results, just like it did for Lee.

    Likewise, Sasuke achieved the same speed it took Lee to attain, in a span of 30 days while also training other skills. Lee even commented himself "This is the potential of a genius" when watching him fight Gaara.

    As for the Namakize being some famous clan, if it was we'd know about it by now. The manga has been fleshed out to nearly it's full capacity and Minato has yet to be expanded on, and he's gone for good now. Orochimaru was a genius and yet we know nothing about his clan for the reason that is probably irrelevant and he was born of normal people.

    If you know anything about genes you know this. Traits and dominant and recessive. In terms of brain power, there are people born from normal, even dumb parents who becomes geniuses in various fields. Same could have happened with Minato.

    As for your last 3 points:

    1) Lee isn't a genius by the definition you gave. Everything he's done had little to do with advanced brain power, but with massive amounts of physical training and muscle memory. Anyone can attain muscle memory via repetition.

    2) Minato may have very well been born a genius, but his parents could have been dumb as rocks.

    3) Not all Uchiha are geniuses. Obito wasn't a genius, in fact he was quite stupid.
    1. If you have checked the definition of genius I pointed you to, you will have noticed that genius is not always brain. In Konoha, Shikamaru's genius is brain related. It means shikamaru was born with an ability to think beyond normal human in Konoha. Lee was born a genius to work his body beyond normal human in Konoha. He and Guy are not called blue beast for nothing. You should have noticed that neither Tenten, nor Neiji can keep up with Lee's rate of training. You can ignore the forces and physical resources behind that guts. It is up to you. In order for you to understand that Lee is special, you need to see his shortcoming against Gaara. Despite him having the same motivation and desire to beat Gaara, he couldn't because he reached the top of his resources. Gut is good for hard work, but still you need resources to feed that gut. This is were the genius side of Lee comes from.


    2. This is exactly what I always said about you guys. You said his parent could have been born dumb, and I said his parents might be from some bloodline. As you can see, we both don't have solid facts to back our arguments. However, I might have more chance to be right because he is in fact a genius. He has in fact all the similarities I listed. Thus, since you have no intel on his parents, you cannot refute my initial argument. This is what I have been trying to say here.

    3. Again, you are failing to understand the word genius in the case of Uchiha. When speaking of Uchiha, genius is not synonymous of being smart. It simply means they have an ability that is natural and unique to them - they have the almighty Sharingan same as why Hyuaga are a genius clan. Besides, Obito has never been shown to be stupid or dumb. Rather, he was shown to cover his lack of motivation with a sickness in his eyes - which might even be true. It is the same as Naruto hiding his loneliness with prankster. Actually, they were very smart to come up with these solutions. Only people who did not know their problem called them stupid or dumb. Actually, I think that as a reader, you should know this and see how smart they are.

    [note: If Naruto did not find a way (pranksters) to fight his loneliness, he might have turned just like Gaara. If he were always hating on people, Kyuubi might have devoured him very young.]

    Yes, not all Uchiha are geniuses, but only Uchiha who unlock Sharingan are geniuses because Sharingan is the reason they are called the genius clan.
    If you think I am wrong, bring a single Uchiha who has been shown to be stupid with a sharingan in his eyes, or show me a non-sharingan Uchiha who has been shown to be smart. For example, tell me whom of the Uchiha shown so far with Sharingan is smarter than others.

    I hope you will not forget that. The genius of the Uchiha has nothing to do with their brain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thabor View Post
    It was apparent from almost the moment the chakra exchange was mentioned that it wasn't actually taking place. Naruto was told outright he would die almost instantly if he summoned clones due to the chakra exchange costs. And shortly after he summoned a significant amount of clones and went on his merry way with no ill effects. The simple fact is that chakra exchange has never been a barrier for Naruto, it nothing more than background color.
    I don't want to argue with you on such argument. When Naruto took Kyuubi's chakra, Kyuubi was mad. When Hachibi was explaning, Naruto told him that he has a load of chakra himself, and this is true. Notice that even though Bee is buddy with Hachibi, he cannot go chakra mode. Naruto fought in risky chakra mode until Madara was summoned, and Kyuubi proposed him to lend him his power.

    As it was shown in the manga, when KM chakra was low, Naruto was also low in chakra, meaning he has been trading chakra with Kyuubi. Also, you must not forget that Kyuubi himself grew up because of eating Naruto's chakra. So actually, that chakra of Kyuubi take it source from Naruto himself.

    Now, since you say it was apparent, give me a single fact from the manga that show that Kyuubi wasn't trading with Naruto before Madara shows up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thabor View Post
    The only relationship between them is the established relationship between Senju and Uchiha.. The existance of a Sarutobi Sasuke in nothing more than Kishi paying tribute to yet another character which already exists in Japanese fiction..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarutobi_Sasuke
    You can see that this is your own opinion, and has nothing to do with the manga. In fact, there is no fact to support the fact that Sarutobi is Senju. Rather, I know Sasuke's name come from a Sarutobi, and that all the Sarutobi has affinity to fire as the Uchiha. I know that they can master Jutsu as quickly as the Uchiha. These are similarities that you cannot deny with the like of your argument. My point is that there is a similarity, and you are simply being emotional.
    Last edited by so6pww; January 28, 2013 at 05:12 PM.

  11. #595
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    It's too early to say that minato is just a regular person. His overflowing intelligence is like a senju, capable to create a thousand jutsu/sealing jutsu. And it seems tsunade knows too much about minato. And in naruto world, a regular person would never accomplished anything like minato's accomplishments.

    For now, minato is far from regular person. There's a reason why kishi never revealed minato's clan/family.

    Yea, until kishi decide to stop bitching the uchiha's history, uchiha's power and the uchiha's hatred. It's time for the uzumaki/senju and namikaze's history/story. But I hope their history aren't the same as the uchiha.

    1. The uchiha's forefather wants to kill his brother because he wasn't chosen to be the next successor.
    2. Madara wants to destroy the konoha and put the entire ninja world to IT because he wasn't chosen to become a hokage.
    3. Obito wants to destroy the konoha and the ninja world because rin died.

    They said that the uchiha clan is all about hatred. But the reason of their hatred is kinda nonsense.
    Having greater intelligences doesn't make someone abnormal, not like having a bloodline limit or enhanced ability does. Shikamaru and Shikaku are superior to everyone else in smarts and their still normal ninjas. Nor were the Senju ever noted as having overflowing intelligences. Knowing a bunch of techniques doesn't mean they created said techniques. It's true that the majority of ninjas have some unique ability that allows them to be superior to regular ninjas, which is why Minato is so special. The fact that his a normal person who worked hard to become capable of hanging with the top tier powerhouses is far more impressive then him just being another person up there because he had the right blood or ability.

    The Uchiha forefather wasn't just acting because he wanted to be successor, but because he believed his way would be the path to peace. And it was the betrayal of his clan, who Madara had come to believe only he could protect, that triggered Madara wanting to wipe out Konoha. Infinite Tsukuyomi is just his attempt to bring about his own peace. There's rarely reasonable reasons for hatred.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    You can say what you want since it is what you are good at. However, unlike you, I am discussing the Naruto series, not some sort of illusions. In fact, every time you answer my posts, you display a strong lack of knowledge about the topic. Moreover, you never elaborate your argument - just some floating thrown words. If you want to discuss with me, you need to do better than that, and stop forcing me to criticize your ignorance.
    Everything I claim is backed up by the series. Not sure what you're talking about, since everytime I answer you, I prove specific proof to support my argument and elaborate enough to explain my point.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    There are many facts in the manga that prove that after taking Kyuubi's chakra, Kyuubi was drawing an equal amount of Naruto's own chakra for each KM clone Naruto made. I would love to bring you facts, but I don't have time to play the tutor-student game here. Kyuubi stopped taking Naruto's chakra only when Madara was summoned. This fact is so obvious that you should know it. Trying to deny Naruto's feats every time is useless, and you need to stop being such.
    No there isn't. In fact, it was a major point brought up by the Hachbi that the Kyuubi wasn't taking Naruto's chakra, else he would have been out of the fight long ago. The Kyuubi not taking Naruto's chakra was the beginning of it's change of heart towards him. It should be obvious that the Kyuubi hadn't been taking his chakra, given Naruto completely ignored the Hachibi's advice and continuously used the cloak all night and day.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    How do you know he is a regular person? You should not think someone is regular because he doesn't have glowing eyes. That guy beat the crap out of an Uchiha with one hell of S/T Jutsu, and controlling the strongest tailed beast. He beat cancelled every single of the strongest attack of this beat. And, you really think you are being smart by saying he is regular. Even children would have noticed he is not.
    Because he doesn't have a bloodline limit or enhanced ability. That is a pretty good reason to treat someone as normal actually. Just because he's powerful doesn't change that he's normal. If anything, it makes him more impressive, given that he doesn't need some special ability to be awesome. Not sure why you want to take away from his specialness by trying to make him like every other joe who's only special because of some superhuman power.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Sasuke's name is the same as that of Hiruzen grand-father. While this is not hard fact, I wonder why the Uchiha clan's leader will give that name to his own son. Also, Hiruzen was said to be complaisant in the conflict with the Uchiha pushing Danzou to act on his own. Coincidentally, it turns out all the people in the Sarutobi clan have affinity with fire just like the Uchiha. These are just my own speculation about connection between Sarutobis and Uchiha.
    It was explain why Sasuke was named after him, because his mother hoped that he would grow up to be a splendid ninja like his namesake. And there's only the five basic natures, so of course there would be overlap. Naruto, Asuma, and Temari all have wind natures, yet they're not related at all.

  12. #596
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Look at shikaku and shikamaru. They're superior to everyone else for being so damn smart. But their accomplishments are nothing compared to minato.

    Well, don't really matter if minato is part of a powerful clan or not. I'm just curious on his lineage because he was suppose to be the father of the main character nor i care if minato is just a regular person or not, but my point is, it's too early to say that. The story is all about the senju and uchiha. And we know that the uzumaki is a distant relative to the senju, but still, they're two different clans. So minato must be somehow part of the senju for naruto being the senju's descendant the same as sasuke for being the uchiha's descendant. If not, then what's the point of the uchiha and senju's rivalry, the will of fire to hatred, naruto to sasuke. That's just my opinion though.

    After all, it doesn't matter if minato is just a regular person, he's still no doubt one of the strongest ninja.
    I don't know how your using the term 'regular' person,but Minato was the Hokage. That makes him far from 'regular',its a lot of strong and important shinobi that didn't belong to a clan. Ex: Jiraiya,Orochimaru,Kakashi,Hiruzen,A,Oonoki and so on.

    Naruto is a Uzumaki, his history takes place on his mother side, not his father. That's as revelant that Naruto will get to being part og Uchiha and Senju history...
    also, Naruto' is based on ending the haterd of rivialng clans and through out the shinobi world. Not a ninja is strong or important that they must come from Senju or Uchiha history.

  13. #597
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    zero division
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I don't know how your using the term 'regular' person,but Minato was the Hokage. That makes him far from 'regular',its a lot of strong and important shinobi that didn't belong to a clan. Ex: Jiraiya,Orochimaru,Kakashi,Hiruzen,A,Oonoki and so on.

    Naruto is a Uzumaki, his history takes place on his mother side, not his father. That's as revelant that Naruto will get to being part og Uchiha and Senju history...
    also, Naruto' is based on ending the haterd of rivialng clans and through out the shinobi world. Not a ninja is strong or important that they must come from Senju or Uchiha history.
    you sir have no idea what you are talking about................ every family name is a clan.


    Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

    Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

  14. #598
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,671
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Look at shikaku and shikamaru. They're superior to everyone else for being so damn smart. But their accomplishments are nothing compared to minato.

    Well, don't really matter if minato is part of a powerful clan or not. I'm just curious on his lineage because he was suppose to be the father of the main character nor i care if minato is just a regular person or not, but my point is, it's too early to say that. The story is all about the senju and uchiha. And we know that the uzumaki is a distant relative to the senju, but still, they're two different clans. So minato must be somehow part of the senju for naruto being the senju's descendant the same as sasuke for being the uchiha's descendant. If not, then what's the point of the uchiha and senju's rivalry, the will of fire to hatred, naruto to sasuke. That's just my opinion though.

    After all, it doesn't matter if minato is just a regular person, he's still no doubt one of the strongest ninja.
    Both Shikamaru and Shikaku were praised considerably, and accomplished feats others haven't. They may not have been top tier like Minato, but they're still up there.

    The story being about the Senju and Uchiha doesn't disclude us being told about other clans and such. We know quite a bit about the Sarutobi clan, Hyuuga clan, and etc. Seriously doubt Minato is apart of the Senju clan, as that would have definitely been something that would have been mentioned by now. Naruto was stated to be like Hashirama in ideals, which is how he relates to the whole Senju/Uchiha conflict. He doesn't have to be an actual Senju to matter, just look at Tsunade. She's Hashirama's actual granddaughter, and she barely has a role in the whole conflict.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I don't know how your using the term 'regular' person,but Minato was the Hokage. That makes him far from 'regular',its a lot of strong and important shinobi that didn't belong to a clan. Ex: Jiraiya,Orochimaru,Kakashi,Hiruzen,A,Oonoki and so on.
    I brought up Minato being a normal person, because of the lack of a bloodline limit or enhanced ability to make him special. I would say the same with Jiraiya and perhaps Sarutobi. Kakashi has the Sharingan and most of the other Kages either have bloodline limits or abilities like chakra equal to that of a Bijuus making them special.

  15. #599
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,196
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    you sir have no idea what you are talking about................ every family name is a clan.
    Yea.... Prove it! who/where/what is Orochimaro,jiraiya,oonoki clan???
    Two or three people don't make a clan lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King
    I brought up Minato being a normal person, because of the lack of a bloodline limit or enhanced ability to make him special. I would say the same with Jiraiya and perhaps Sarutobi. Kakashi has the Sharingan and most of the other Kages either have bloodline limits or abilities like chakra equal to that of a Bijuus making them special.
    I believe his ability to create makes him not just a normal person.
    Last edited by Prince Sasuke; January 28, 2013 at 07:04 PM.

  16. #600
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 617 Discussion / 618 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Yea.... Prove it! who/where/what is Orochimaro,jiraiya,oonoki clan???
    You are mistaken... the names you mentioned *will* belong to a clan, just the characters you said have not had their full names mentioned, but for example, Minato Namikaze.... if Naruto had have taken his fathers name he would have became a target (I believe this was said at one point during the story)

    Basicly the people you mentioned had become so notorious that they became known as just one part of their name... almost like how you never hear Barack Obama's clan name often..... (and if you dont know it by now you never will!)

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts