Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 524 Discussion

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 524 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by decadoh View Post
    Where does it say in the chapter that Zaraki's a saiyan?
    It doesn't, he's just saying Zaraki's like a Saiyan because according to Unohana, Zaraki gets stronger every time he comes close to death, like how Saiyans do.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Stzake's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deadsuit View Post
    did Kenpachi get "stabbed" through the neck when he felt fear/thought about something other than the fight? I know he didnt actually get stabbed but is this why he said "What was that? I'm sure I....Shit"
    He did actually get stabbed. If you look closely Unohona has blood splatter on her face,
    Spoiler show
    '

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

He got stabbed. I thought it was because of the place's special ability or because of Unohana's bankai or sword power.

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, guys. Here's something hilarious I quickly made xD

6. Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkPrinceRevan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

seems like from Unohona's comments about Zaraki using only one hand when he swings might have been be his homage to how he remembers her fighting style but that memory seems to be abit embellished by Zaraki since Unohona used her other hand to stab in the shoulder lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This week on Dragon Bleach Z Vegeta Kenpachi reveals the ability to get stronger every time he faces death
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, Goku and Krillin ichigo and renji continue their training in kami's lookout King's Realm haha had to help finish that before someone else did.

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stzake View Post
    He did actually get stabbed. If you look closely Unohona has blood splatter on her face,
    Spoiler show
    That isn't blood from being stabbed through the neck. Had she stabbed him through the neck, well for starters he wouldn't be talking or being able to move since the sword blade comes out where his spinal cortex is. Not to mention that Unohana's blade isn't half covered in blood like it is when she stabs him through the neck. What happened is that right here, as his eye is shown closing, is when Zaraki loses consciousness and does not regain consciousness until here. Meaning that him talking, crying, and getting stabbed through the neck were all unconscious thoughts that he had before coming to. The blood on Unohana's face is from them crossing swords while Zaraki was going in and out of consciousness. Because as you can see here, Zaraki's sword gets knocked quite a distance away from him. Yet when things resume here, he has his sword and is no longer backed up against the wall.

Long story short, Zaraki began to go and out of consciousness which caused him to have a vision/hallucination while still fighting Unohana.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    That isn't blood from being stabbed through the neck. Had she stabbed him through the neck, well for starters he wouldn't be talking or being able to move since the sword blade comes out where his spinal cortex is. Not to mention that Unohana's blade isn't half covered in blood like it is when she stabs him through the neck. What happened is that right here, as his eye is shown closing, is when Zaraki loses consciousness and does not regain consciousness until here. Meaning that him talking, crying, and getting stabbed through the neck were all unconscious thoughts that he had before coming to. The blood on Unohana's face is from them crossing swords while Zaraki was going in and out of consciousness. Because as you can see here, Zaraki's sword gets knocked quite a distance away from him. Yet when things resume here, he has his sword and is no longer backed up against the wall.

Long story short, Zaraki began to go and out of consciousness which caused him to have a vision/hallucination while still fighting Unohana.

Well on that page sword is pretty far from him, when Unonaha "stabs him" and he "wakes up" he has sword in his hand so I dont think that its as simple as you put it.
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/524/14

and here
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/524/18
    You CAN SEE mark after the stab in Kenpachis neck.

Btw while I was reading this chapter I was listening to this
    Spoiler show
    and its fits nicely IMO.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    Well on that page sword is pretty far from him, when Unonaha "stabs him" and he "wakes up" he has sword in his hand so I dont think that its as simple as you put it.
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/524/14

and here
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/524/18
    You CAN SEE mark after the stab in Kenpachis neck.

Btw while I was reading this chapter I was listening to this
    Spoiler show
    and its fits nicely IMO.
    I'm saying they continued to fight while Zaraki was having his hallucination, thats how he gets to his sword. Because it didn't just magically fly back to his hand. Also the only wound i see on his neck is the one she gave him earlier on.

One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    I'm saying they continued to fight while Zaraki was having his hallucination, thats how he gets to his sword. Because it didn't just magically fly back to his hand. Also the only wound i see on his neck is the one she gave him earlier on.
    Look at his hair, not neck.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 524 Discussion / 525 Predictions

So, Unohana wasn't able to even find a time to use a trick or two when they last fought, and now, Kenpachi is useless.
    I wonder if that amnesia theory would hold up after all these times.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    Look at his hair, not neck.
    Thats not where the sword blade exited is or something if you're implying that. Because of the several reason i already listed before. Thats just drawn blood thats covered his head and body thanks to Unohana slashing his neck and shoulder. Every part of him is covered in blood. He can't go from no sword to a sword while Unohana's sword goes from blood stained to no blood in the blink of an eye. What you're saying is that in the span of a second between this and this page Zaraki ran to pick his sword up, rank back, and crossed blades with Unohana. Come on. Zaraki even questions what just happened as he recalls that image in his head and as Unohana tells him that it looked as if he momentarily lost consciousness.
    Last edited by zerocooldx; January 23, 2013 at 02:54 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Ken just said "i wanted to fight like you". Man, someone who enjoys fights more than life doesn't say that crap, he started his philosophy by losing against Unohana, fearing her?

Damnit! I hate when my favorites characters are screwed by shit like this, Tite has trolled me again. Luckily, Mayuri wouldn't say something like that.
    Aiming to fight and defeat a single opponent has been Kenpachi's character since the beginning. How is this trolling?

20. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkPrinceRevan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how much more will it take for Kenpaichi to use both hands considering the last time he used it purely out of self preservation and if his death scene is to be believed then he died and came back without putting nearly as much effort into this fight as he did against that Espada.

New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast