Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 524 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 524 Discussion / 525 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I don't think Kirinji was Unohana's sensei at any point in the story. He doesn't need to be, if we consider the fact that Unohana wasn't a healer originally, but a criminal.
    By the way, from where did that 400 years number came from, hm?
    uhm,I don't know that myself . jokes aside, people argued that, notwithstanding he is a doctor too, isshin couldn't have been the captain of 4th division, as unohana 's been running that for 400 years. I don't know where it was stated,though. btw, tenjiru stated he is the one who taught her medicine,though that doesn't mean he had been her master.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 524 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    Look on Unohana's face. Do you see something changing? I mean the blood on her left cheek. It wasn't there on the first page, and it was on the 2nd. And look at http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/74257036/18, bottom center panel. The same blood is dropping on her face there.
    No, I doubt it's an illusion. Rather, there's some other crazy shit going on.
    Based on the pics, we know that Zaraki wasn't holding on to his sword at page 15, we know he was stabbed at page 18, we know he had a clash with Unohana at page 11/12, we know Zaraki spilled blood at page 18 to Unohana's face & we know Unohana made a comment about Zaraki losing conciousness at page 19 as well as the sword that was out of Zaraki's reach at page 15 is now back at his hand at page 19 yet the blood is still on Unohana's face & also the sword mark appears to still be at Zaraki's neck (page 19).

Yep something strange is up[/QUOTE]

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 524 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Well I was totally wrong, I guess they did meet before. Question now is when and where, and more importantly how and why.
    Most likely because Zaraki was interested in fighting Unohana and/or to decide Unohana's successor? Looks like both were the only ones to scar each other, and Zaraki back then was strong as hell. Maybe he came pretty close to beating Unohana and earned the title of Kenpachi as result.

Either way, I actually find this fight to be somewhat exciting, even though Zaraki is too weak at the moment to present challenge.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Unohana's zanpakuto is indeed a healing type zanpakuto.That would explain why Zaraki isn't dead. I think Unohana never wanted to be a criminal and make sense since she has a healing type zanpakuto and the zanpakuto is the reflection of it's owner soul.

Anyway can't wait to know more about Unohan's past. I think Kirinji was a big part of it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HirakoTaichou View Post
    So Unohana's zanpakuto is indeed a healing type zanpakuto.That would explain why Zaraki isn't dead. I think Unohana never wanted to be a criminal and make sense since she has a healing type zanpakuto and the zanpakuto is the reflection of it's owner soul.

Anyway can't wait to know more about Unohan's past. I think Kirinji was a big part of it.
    While it does seem likely that Unohana's zanpakuto is a healing type, that doesn't have to be the reason Zaraki isn't dead. After all, she is very skilled at using Kirinji's 'kick ass healing techniques'. Zaraki lost consciousness, it would have been nothing for Unohana to heal a small stab wound while she went to retrieve his sword for him.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i know this is a noobish question but is ishida's bow an asauchi?

im surprised no one has had a negative reaction to ichigos possible quincy powers
    As far as I know the bow comes from the quincy cross which quincy carry around their arms. It does not seem like quincy unique abilities (overkill, fear, jail, and so on) are all that related to the quincy cross itself as of now. If they were then quincy would have bankai themselves...

Negative reactions were plentyful at the time the whole thing was revealed though. People just got used to the idea by now lol.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    As far as I know the bow comes from the quincy cross which quincy carry around their arms. It does not seem like quincy unique abilities (overkill, fear, jail, and so on) are all that related to the quincy cross itself as of now. If they were then quincy would have bankai themselves...

Negative reactions were plentyful at the time the whole thing was revealed though. People just got used to the idea by now lol.
    Yeah thank God for that because the last thing you want is to go to a forums full of angry "fans" complaining about month old revelations.

The Kenpachis fight has been awesome so far and I'm pretty sure we are going to get a flashback chapter next week, which I have been dying to see but I also want to know more about Oetsu and his Asauchi, there is just too much awesomeness in Bleach right now.
    (I think I went a liitle too fanboy there)
    please click on them to help them grow.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the chapter was really awesome..I love Unohana as she is now...

It just crossed my mind,if Ouetsu invented the Zanpakutou's...could it be possible that Juha Bach is the one who invented the Quincy cross ? And further developed techniques and whatever,but his bow's were actually killing Hollows thus destroying the balance,hence why the reason to wage war with the Quincy...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I was watching this episode and they talk about the asauchi in ichigos inner world.
    so he has used one.
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/43010#i0,p38,d0

zangetsu gave him one lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They look so frustrated (unohana and zaraki), that i bet, they end up having sex at the end of the fight and all that anger/frustration. Will go away.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    They look so frustrated (unohana and zaraki), that i bet, they end up having sex at the end of the fight and all that anger/frustration. Will go away.
    Unohana doesnt seem angry, shes frustrated/ regretfull. Usually this is a point where she either dies in repent or the adversary shows mercy and there is redemption. sex might come after that lol

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    Reiatsu Quakes everywhere, Seireitei is lost.

Quote Quote:
    im surprised no one has had a negative reaction to ichigos possible quincy powers
    Been implied ever for a bit, so I wasn't really surprised.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g0dzax View Post
    Well the chapter was really awesome..I love Unohana as she is now...
    This Unohana isnt her true self anymore, she just unleashed her former self due to something that happened in the past. Worst case is she did something to Kenpachi and is willing to die for it.

-Kenpachi named Yachiru after her. Would he kill the woman he named his own adoptive child after?
    -Kenpachi has amnesia of some kind, since he doesnt even know his own name. Does this have to do with what happened in the past?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    This Unohana isnt her true self anymore, she just unleashed her former self due to something that happened in the past. Worst case is she did something to Kenpachi and is willing to die for it.

-Kenpachi named Yachiru after her. Would he kill the woman he named his own adoptive child after?
    -Kenpachi has amnesia of some kind, since he doesnt even know his own name. Does this have to do with what happened in the past?
    Maybe he got his brain damaged with cut to the face she gave him

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the scene of Yachiru and Isane that are alone, anyways I believe that both of them will go there while the fight between Unohana and Zaraki is about to end, and Isane will save the loser, I believe most likely Unohana.

I really liked the battle’s scene.
    I was really surprised that Zaraki and Unohana fought before, it will happened when Zaraki was not a shinigami yet, just like the fight between him and Ikkaku in Ikkaku’s flashback.
    I believe it will happened over 100 years ago, between the Quincy’s massacre of 200 year ago and the pendulum arc, infact there was not any captain of the 11th division, this means that Unohana had already left that positions.
    I even believe that what Zaraki said to Ikkaku in Ikkaku’s flashback about the fact that surviving afer lost a match is a good thing (in the truth I don’t remember very well what Zaraki said) is what Unohana told to Zaraki himself in their previous match.

Anyways here http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/74257036/19 I believe that something is strange here, even Zaraki noticed that, that he in the truth was cut, for this reason I believe that Unohana healed him.
    In this case I really hope that Zaraki will know it, because if this will happen again he will see it or if as I said above Isane will arrive at the end, she could notice that to Zaraki body there are traces of Unohana reiatsu (just like Ichigo noticed that Inoue healed him, just before that she left for Hueco Mundo).

But even if I don’t think so there is the possibility that this has something to do with Zaraki’s body, to what refers Unohana at the end of the chapter.
    Anyways I believe that Unohana could refers as “sin” to the fact that she did not killed him after their previous fight, even if I don’t think this as a sin (anyways I believe that this sin is what has make decided to Unohana to leave her position of captain of the eleventh division).
    Anyways from this chapter seem that Unohana did not changed, only her appearance changed but in the truth she still don’t like to fight, or perhaps I should say that she is full of remorse and doubts.
    Last edited by Marche; January 27, 2013 at 08:40 AM.

New Reply
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast