Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 524 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 524 Discussion / 525 Predictions

No illusion, he passed out, or was blacked out. No recollection of what happened. Maybe he can't die? Ichigo didn't kill him. Tousen, Nnoitra, Yammy and now Unohana (again?). Perhaps her 'sin' is a part of the reason this happens to him. What if she made him immortal somehow? It's a stretch, but we don't know clearly yet. Hopefully next week we do.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

it was an interesting chapter. it is good to see unohana the way she apperently is. explains a lot about the fear she instills to every1. i am guessing the sin she alludes to has something to do about kenpachi's unknown zanpaktou. cant w8 to see the ending of their fight. and above all else bankai of unohana and obviously kenpachi's.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Zaraki abolity has some route in his live ( when he was alive ) ... maybe Yachiru and Zaraki knew each other before their death but in their live Yachiru did something to Zaraki ....

after all zaraki was in worst stage of SS and come all this way till see Yachiru .... look like zaraki has no idea about his life ...
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

A bit underwhelming chapter compare to last week but still great I will read the mangastream scans again I think I might appreciate this chapter more with better translation

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I think her sin is not letting her opponents die, and i think that zaraki is slipping into the stupor state so famous for resulting in evolutions (in pretty much every manga).
    I would really like to see a flashback chapter and a Zaraki inner conscience chapter. If he is the way he is we can only hope that or his zampakutou spirit has a good, kind spirit that feels desgusted by zaraki behaviour or a monster worse than the one described by Yama(perhaps it was Unohana with PMS).
    Anyway, the sword has to have something matching kenpachi bloodlust or complementing it. I'm really curious.

Though, I have to say, loved the daishõ or the Tantō, couldn't say for sure. Tricky tricky...
    Last edited by mangus; January 23, 2013 at 05:59 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

With her eyes half closed like that, Unohana looks like she's been taking way too many drugs or hasn't slept in like 8 days http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/524/12
    Also I don't like it at all that Kenpachi is crying, not one bit. No matter how frustrated he is that he's losing or dying I would have prefered him to take it with a crazy smile than with tears.
    The chapter overall was decent I guess, I mean I could've done without the Vice Captains being shown at all and have more of the Kenpachis fighting and maybe even Unohana revealing her sin right away, but it could've been worse also.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Unohana i probably kenpachi's wife or sister or mother her sin was abandoning him cause him to fall into rage and despair hence he fought many people in the soul society

he want to recover Unohana but could not

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Not a great chapter,too quick to have such a feeling from kenpachi,and for the moment I have to admit that it's not clear yet.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I really liked the chapter, it isn't surprising that Unohana overpowered Kenpachi with ease. The part where Unohana hinted Kenpachi was a much better fighter before is interesting, it seems Kenpachi was indeed strong enough to fight and scar Unohana like that. I read the chapter without looking at the spoilers or comments and was very surprised when Unohana stabbed Kenpachi in the neck, I wonder what was going on there. I also wasn't expecting to see (the little) Yachiru, Kenpachi knows how serious the situation is, he even removed his eyepatch from the get-go. All in all, this is a great chapter, I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a theory though.

Unohana is actually healing Zaraki right after dealing a lethal blow. This will make him grow stronger faster than typical training. So eventually, Zaraki will have been revived so many times that he surpasses Unohana then defeats her. Even kill her.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

So Kenpachi is just like a Super Saiyan? When he gets close to dying he gets stronger.

I'm loving their interaction, and the fact that it appears one of them will really die is intense. but I doubt it.

I wonder if Kenpachi will hear his sword. First time ai read it I thought holy shit its his zampakutou and then it hit me...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member leshrak's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Unohana is a boss! If she's beating Kempachi like that with an unrelease sword, imagine what her bankai could do!
    "There are some qualities, some incorporate things,/ That have a double life, which thus is made/ A type os twin entity which springs/ From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade"
    - Edgar Allan Poe, "Silence"

http://pandatoryu.wordpress.com/ Brazilian blog about anime, manga and games

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter - looked pretty straight forward to me.

Zakari got owned. and unohana stabbed him- killed him- through the neck. then he pops back, and she says he fainted. then she baits us readers with a clue.

- each time you cross the border of death you grow stronger- says thats a mistake he did to himself( confusing but just begging for a flashback)
    , and that is also her sin.- I think thats the clue, that ties the two of these people together.

AT THIS MOMENT- HOW?! is less important that WHAT... is going on. ---> Unohana is going to kill zakari dozens upon dozens of times. each time he is going to get stronger. each time he is going to learn the art of killing because apparently he is going to learn by doing -- lol or dying in this case.

Until that last round where he wounds unohana-

I want to see more of the ichigo fight, kinda bummed I didnt get not one panel of it this week. but the kenpachi battle was cool,

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Did Zaraki really pass out? That's the question.

His death and immediate revival could be the work of Unohana's Zan.
    And Zaraki excaliming 'Shit.' was when he realized that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

If anyone is to die it would surely be Unohana, but I don't get the logic in either of them dying. They need all the firepower they can get and yet they are ready to sacrifice one of their strongest assets to enhance the other? It doesn't make any sense, even if Zaraki gets stronger than Unohana, they will still have lost Unohana and thus a valuable player. I sincerely hope both of them survive.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

New Reply
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast