Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

  1. #16
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    ^ Let's not start insulting people, you can disagree while being polite.
    I really don't want to start deleting comments

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    The only way i belive Naruto and Kurama have stronger chakra then that of the Juubi is when Naruto adds senjutsu chakra to the mix... Imean Juubi is formed by the 1 trough 7 tails + something from 8 and 9 and then adds nature energy... I don't know where the chakra from the biju whent as people can't sense it but it has to be somewhere... That chakra existed before just as well as Rikudo Senin had SOMETHING to split into smaller forms... Yeah Juubi has biju like chakra + NE... There is no way Naruto has more powerful chakra then that of the Juubi...
    Counting also that it was compared to a planet two times:
    -by Kyuubi ( once a part of that very being )
    -by HQ

    And both times it was Juubi in its incomplete form.

  2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #17
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    The only way i belive Naruto and Kurama have stronger chakra then that of the Juubi is when Naruto adds senjutsu chakra to the mix... Imean Juubi is formed by the 1 trough 7 tails + something from 8 and 9 and then adds nature energy... I don't know where the chakra from the biju whent as people can't sense it but it has to be somewhere... That chakra existed before just as well as Rikudo Senin had SOMETHING to split into smaller forms... Yeah Juubi has biju like chakra + NE... There is no way Naruto has more powerful chakra then that of the Juubi...
    First, I would like to remind you of the fact that Kyuubi's flash bijudama was stronger than the combined full bijudama of 2-7 tails. It was even hypothesize that Kyuubi might be stronger than the first eight tailed beasts. Now add to this the fact that current Juubi is only the first 7 beasts and a little piece of 8 and 9 tails. Using logical thinking only would suggest that current Juubi is weaker than both the nine and 8 tails put together, and slightly stronger than the 9 tails alone.

    However, logic does not apply here. Juubi is the result of a scientific synthesis, and even if you put little pieces together to make a synthesis, the resulting product can be stronger than the combine strength of the pieces. The atomic bomb is an example, and the hydrogen bomb as well. Thus, what count here is the properties and amount of the Juubi's chakra.

    Now, you understand that through natural energy can strengthen something, on its own, it is not harmful. You need to use it to create something else that is harmful. In that sense, Juubi used the tailed beast bomb techniques to create a beam with his vast amount of chakra. Until now, Juubi has been strong in terms of the amount of energy he has, not in terms of the strength of the enrgy (caustic, or something else). We have no idea of special effect of his chakra. Kyuubi even commented to say that Naruto couldn't sense because it was the same as their surrounding.

    Now, support my argument with what Kishi gave us, and from prior intel. People like Nagato, Kushina, and Naruto can take on a tailed beast such as Kyuubi if you give them the proper Jutsu. The reason is that their chakra is strong and they have plenty of it if not the same amount as Kurama himself. Kushina's chakra was so strong that she could pin down Kyuubi with her chakra chain after giving birth to Naruto and having the Kyuubi extracted from her. The barrier she created, and the fact that she immobilize Kyuubi is the evidence that she is stronger than the beast. It is clear that if she were healthy, she would have solo the Kyuubi with no difficulty in closed range combat because her Jutsu work from her mind, and Kurama cannot even see her coming.

    Now, unlike many people, I believe that Naruto being her son will have her power at some point in time, and that Naruto already have her chakra priperties as well. Combining the power of a person who is stronger than the beast and the beast power should be greater than the Juubi in my opinion. Besides, Naruto is compare to Rikudo not because he has Kyuubi, but Kyuubi saw his own power. If Rikudo was stronger than Juubi, then Naruto alone can be stronger than an incomplete Juubi. Naruto's only problem is that he is not aware of his own power because of Kurama.

    ===== some analogy ===

    Rasengan was powerful, but Rasengan + wind element was devastating.
    Similarly, Kyuubi chakra is powerful, but Kyuubi chakra +Naruto's genetic will be more devastating. This so obvious that I don't understand the reason people are complainin. This is the reason being Jinchuriki of Juubi has become an issue for Madara and Obito.



    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Aside from all the points ninjabot has already made, lets just use common sense here.

    The Kyuubi is a part of the whole that the Juubi is. How can only a portion of the sum of something be stronger than it? The answer is it can't.

    Also understand that just because the Great Sage sealed the Juubi does not make him stronger than it. The whole idea of sealing things in battle in the Narutoverse such as ninja and Biju is that you seal it because you can't destroy it necessarily. The Juubi was the most powerful being in existence, the Sage had to break it into pieces because he couldn't defeat it after he sealed it. The Biju themselves are immortal beings made up entirely of chakra. You can't kill them, even if by chance you are stronger than them.

    And claiming that the Juubi is not the top power in the world goes to show that you are missing facts here. If the Kyuubi was more powerful why go though all the trouble of getting all the other Biju and starting a war? It's literally hurling bombs hundreds of miles away and destroying cities. Nearly every ninja in existence has assembled to try and fight the damn thing and they haven't so much as scratched it yet. And guess what, it's not done transforming, so it's only going to get stronger.
    You cannot seal someone without being stronger than him. You need to be stronger than him to stop him from moving before you can seal. If Rikudo sealed Juubi by himself, it meant he had a power that could stop Juubi dead. Kushina stopped Kyuubi before Minato could seal him. Hashimara had power greater than any of the biju. It is clear that Naruto is the next of their kind - stronger than the Bijus.

    Concerning relative comparison of Juubi and Kyuubi, the Juubi vs Kyuubi+Naruto, read above.

  4. #18
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    Anyone who thinks Kyuubi and Naruto could beat the Juubi is deluded. Considering how incomplete Juubi, both apparently in stage and not having 100% chakra it used to, you can't think the Kyuubi and Naruto would stand any chance. Even Kyuubi and Hachibi mode got owned or nearly owned by the first stage Juubi. Juubi has also caused more damage, being able to shoot bijuudama over very long range with huge explosion. The only reason why the Alliance is still alive is because Madara doesn't want Tobi to get caught up in the bijuudama blast or aftereffects.

    Juubi at full power would utterly stomp all seven jinchuuriki with full mastery over their bijuu, all kage, and every single army combined. Only Rikudou Sennin has any chance of winning. Anyway, it's what I think.

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Slovakia
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,443
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    You cannot seal someone without being stronger than him. You need to be stronger than him to stop him from moving before you can seal. If Rikudo sealed Juubi by himself, it meant he had a power that could stop Juubi dead. Kushina stopped Kyuubi before Minato could seal him. Hashimara had power greater than any of the biju. It is clear that Naruto is the next of their kind - stronger than the Bijus.
    You can stop someone without being stronger, but only for a limited time, for example using jutsus specialized on binding (for example Naras with the superchakra boost in the recent chapter - there's no way they combined could be stronger than Juubi , but they still managed to stall for time).
    But for sealing, you don't need to stop them. You don't need to be stronger, just strong enough to survive until you finish the seal and to be able to seal completely (e.g. how 3rd was unable to seal Oro with DG seal fully, because he was old and too weak).
    Erfworld

    Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

  7. #20
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    You can stop someone without being stronger, but only for a limited time, for example using jutsus specialized on binding (for example Naras with the superchakra boost in the recent chapter - there's no way they combined could be stronger than Juubi , but they still managed to stall for time).
    But for sealing, you don't need to stop them. You don't need to be stronger, just strong enough to survive until you finish the seal and to be able to seal completely (e.g. how 3rd was unable to seal Oro with DG seal fully, because he was old and too weak).
    No, I disagree with you. If you are weaker at a given time than someone, there is no way you can stop them using strength. As long as you use a tool based on strength, you cannot stop someone if you are weaker than them. Kushina was able to pin down Kyuubi because she was stronger than Kyuubi. This should be clear from a view point of raw power.

    Now, I agree that you can stop someone if you are weaker than them using some sort of technique. For example, if you can trick them using mind control or genjutsu, you can stop them. Tobi made Kyuubi think he is binded and in a magma to control him. Ino is controlling Obito to access to stop Juubi. This are control using sneaky tricks.

    You can also use some other process such as a tool that cancel the strength of the opponent. For example, the gedo Mazou chain can suppress the strength of a Biju. For example, if a human who is weaker than another human is able to blind them or cut some specific nerve of the stronger on, he might be able to stop them despite being weaker.

    Thus, I understand you perfectly, but as far as strength contest goes, a weak person cannot stop a stronger person.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Anyone who thinks Kyuubi and Naruto could beat the Juubi is deluded. Considering how incomplete Juubi, both apparently in stage and not having 100% chakra it used to, you can't think the Kyuubi and Naruto would stand any chance. Even Kyuubi and Hachibi mode got owned or nearly owned by the first stage Juubi. Juubi has also caused more damage, being able to shoot bijuudama over very long range with huge explosion. The only reason why the Alliance is still alive is because Madara doesn't want Tobi to get caught up in the bijuudama blast or aftereffects.

    Juubi at full power would utterly stomp all seven jinchuuriki with full mastery over their bijuu, all kage, and every single army combined. Only Rikudou Sennin has any chance of winning. Anyway, it's what I think.
    You continue to make baseless assertion. Naruto is an Uzumaki with load of chakra. Now he can create a chakra that is stronger than Juubi's chakra and make it his own. This mean he can now pump by himself natural energy without worrying about turning into toad. This show a clear pattern Kishi is about to use to beat Juubi - that is Naruto in a combined Sage and Kyuubi mode. Given that Kyuubi is stronger than the other tailed beast put together, and that Naruto himself is a beast, you can imagine what the resulting Sage mode is. Besides, don't forget Juubi is being control by Obito who is a human, and that Rikudo stopped Juubi before. This mean Juubi is weaker than some humans in some ways.

  8. #21
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    How is your assumption any less baseless? Naruto can't create chakra stronger than the Juubi's, considering its chakra is natural energy. Naruto will have the problem of turning into a toad if he absorbs too much chakra, there's no way that fact changes.

    We don't know how Rikudou stopped the Juubi, and we saw that Tobi was having some difficulty controlling second stage Juubi. Even Madara told Tobi to use Mokuton to keep control of the Juubi, and that it'll get harder.

    The Kyuubi being stronger than the four tailed beasts that unleashed its bijuudama together doesn't make it stronger than the Juubi, which has six bijuu and tremendous amount of natural energy. If Naruto could beat the Juubi, or either Uchiha, he'd have done it long ago.

  9. #22
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    How is your assumption any less baseless? Naruto can't create chakra stronger than the Juubi's, considering its chakra is natural energy. Naruto will have the problem of turning into a toad if he absorbs too much chakra, there's no way that fact changes.
    To be sarcastic, I would have said that if you are used to spamming baseless argument, you will not be able to recognize one that has basis. However, I will rather say that there are facts in the manga that you have chosen to deny. Chapter 616 is my basis to say that Naruto's new chakra is stronger than Juubi's chakra. The reason is that the effect that this chakra produced on Sasuke and his friend so far away never happen with Juubi's chakra. Juubi might have plenty chakra, but Naruto's new chakra is stronger.

    Concerning turning into toad, it is the result of pumping too much nature energy with respect to your own energy. Notice that when Naruto start drawing the energy, he doesn't turn into toads as long as the amount of natural energy is less than is own energy. Thus if he want his sm to be strong, he need to balance the two quantity. However, with a lot of chakra made from Kyuubi's chakra, it appears that he can pump huge amount of natural energy without having overcharge beyond his own chakra level.

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    We don't know how Rikudou stopped the Juubi, and we saw that Tobi was having some difficulty controlling second stage Juubi. Even Madara told Tobi to use Mokuton to keep control of the Juubi, and that it'll get harder.
    We don't know, but we have some hint. We know that Naruto has the body of Rikudo. We know that Naruto is sennin same as Rikudo. We know that Juubi is the owner of Sharingan and Rinnegan, and even Mokuton. We also know that Naruto has a sealing techniques called Rikudo. Since we at least know that Rikudo stopped Juubi, and Naruto have a lot of power that Rikudo had, you can guess the outcomes.

    In my opinion, neither Madara, nor Obito is the same as Naruto. They might have experience and a nice CV, but Naruto is way stronger than them when it comes to the will and body feet. You might say that Madara has Hashimara body, but can you prove that Hashimara body is stronger than Naruto's. Why did Hashimara go through the pain of bringing Mito Uzumaki for Kyuubi?

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    The Kyuubi being stronger than the four tailed beasts that unleashed its bijuudama together doesn't make it stronger than the Juubi, which has six bijuu and tremendous amount of natural energy. If Naruto could beat the Juubi, or either Uchiha, he'd have done it long ago.
    Juubi is a beast whose power was divided into 9 beasts, one of them the Kyuubi seeming to be more powerful than the other 8 remaining beast. Naruto is the son of a woman who was stronger than that Kyuubi. While Juubi is the mixture of the nine when he is complete, do you know what the mixture of Naruto and Kyuubi is? My bet is that it is stronger than Juubi. Normally, give Naruto a perfect and continuous SM, and he will beat Juubi. Now maybe, Naruto does not even need SM anymore.

  10. #23
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,993
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww
    No, I disagree with you. If you are weaker at a given time than someone, there is no way you can stop them using strength. As long as you use a tool based on strength, you cannot stop someone if you are weaker than them. Kushina was able to pin down Kyuubi because she was stronger than Kyuubi. This should be clear from a view point of raw power.
    This is completely wrong. If I got in a fight with someone who's twice as strong as I am and I fought him directly then I'd lose. But I can gouge his eyes out before he grabs me, and then beat him to death. That requires no weapons and no extra strength. This is not Dragonball Z. The strongest doesn't always win, because there are far too many ways to defeat someone in this manga that doesn't rely on pure strength.

    And Kushina wasn't stronger than Kurama. She used a jutsu specifically designed to subdue bijuu. That's why it worked against him. Sealing jutsu don't seal things away/bind them by being superior in power. They work based on taking advantage of other weaknesses. Example? Shiki Fujin seals the victim's soul away. It has nothing to do with their body, thus, their physical strength is pointless. The Totsuka no Tsurugi ignores physical strength aswell thanks to being in an ethereal form.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    To be sarcastic, I would have said that if you are used to spamming baseless argument, you will not be able to recognize one that has basis. However, I will rather say that there are facts in the manga that you have chosen to deny. Chapter 616 is my basis to say that Naruto's new chakra is stronger than Juubi's chakra. The reason is that the effect that this chakra produced on Sasuke and his friend so far away never happen with Juubi's chakra. Juubi might have plenty chakra, but Naruto's new chakra is stronger.

    Concerning turning into toad, it is the result of pumping too much nature energy with respect to your own energy. Notice that when Naruto start drawing the energy, he doesn't turn into toads as long as the amount of natural energy is less than is own energy. Thus if he want his sm to be strong, he need to balance the two quantity. However, with a lot of chakra made from Kyuubi's chakra, it appears that he can pump huge amount of natural energy without having overcharge beyond his own chakra level.



    We don't know, but we have some hint. We know that Naruto has the body of Rikudo. We know that Naruto is sennin same as Rikudo. We know that Juubi is the owner of Sharingan and Rinnegan, and even Mokuton. We also know that Naruto has a sealing techniques called Rikudo. Since we at least know that Rikudo stopped Juubi, and Naruto have a lot of power that Rikudo had, you can guess the outcomes.

    In my opinion, neither Madara, nor Obito is the same as Naruto. They might have experience and a nice CV, but Naruto is way stronger than them when it comes to the will and body feet. You might say that Madara has Hashimara body, but can you prove that Hashimara body is stronger than Naruto's. Why did Hashimara go through the pain of bringing Mito Uzumaki for Kyuubi?



    Juubi is a beast whose power was divided into 9 beasts, one of them the Kyuubi seeming to be more powerful than the other 8 remaining beast. Naruto is the son of a woman who was stronger than that Kyuubi. While Juubi is the mixture of the nine when he is complete, do you know what the mixture of Naruto and Kyuubi is? My bet is that it is stronger than Juubi. Normally, give Naruto a perfect and continuous SM, and he will beat Juubi. Now maybe, Naruto does not even need SM anymore.
    You clearly aren't reading the manga closely if you think Sasuke not sensing the jyuubi supports the claim. It was said NOBODY can sense the jyuubi, nobody! They even said it was like the gedos chakra disappeared. You can only sense the jyuubi if you are in sage mode, Sasuke not sensing the jyuubi does not support your claim, when hardly no one but naruto has been able to sense it.

    Oh and you kept saying how naruto was only measuring the amount of the jyuubis chakra not the strength when it says in the scan that they were measuring his strength... Idk if you are ignoring evidence or what but I will post them again and break it down for ya

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c610/8.html

    "Sensing our friend over there isn't even possible." - Sasuke won't be able to sense it

    "... It's lifeforce is of the planet itself." - its power is planetary, it's power is no where close to just the bijuu he fought before, this is a completely different level

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c610/9.html

    "It's strength is of the charts it's not even tangible, that's how powerful it is. " - that there proves that they were measuring its strength not

    And no 616 does not prove anything, there's nothing in the chapter that had said naruto and kuramas chakra is more powerful than the jyuubis


  13. #25
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Behind you..that's my Kage Bunshin
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,687
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    Not sure if the new Naruto chakra is stronger than the Jyuubi's. However it is fair to say it has been enhanced by Naruto. I am of the opinion that it is not Naruto mixing it with his chakra but it has to do with Naruto's body being used as a "converter" or Naruto using his body as a "converter for the Kyuubi's chakra.
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

  14. #26
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    Honestly we dont know for sure the state of narutos chakra as of right now, but chapter 616 doesnt prove that claim. Maybe future chapters they will mention narutos chakra being more powerful, who knows honestly. We do know that he was given something by the other tailed beasts and all, but as of now its not a fact. Chaper 616 showed these things...

    1. Narutos power has grown, evidence from Sasuke and Oro feeling his chakra at that great of a distance (Jyuubis chakra cant be sensed keep that in mind)
    2. Naruto can now better control Kuramas chakra, it was complimeted by Hinata
    3. Also he has learned how to "power up" characters by passing out his and Kuramas chakra

    There is nothing in the chapter saying he is more powerful than the jyuubi now


  15. #27
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    You clearly aren't reading the manga closely if you think Sasuke not sensing the jyuubi supports the claim. It was said NOBODY can sense the jyuubi, nobody! They even said it was like the gedos chakra disappeared. You can only sense the jyuubi if you are in sage mode, Sasuke not sensing the jyuubi does not support your claim, when hardly no one but naruto has been able to sense it.

    Oh and you kept saying how naruto was only measuring the amount of the jyuubis chakra not the strength when it says in the scan that they were measuring his strength... Idk if you are ignoring evidence or what but I will post them again and break it down for ya

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c610/8.html

    "Sensing our friend over there isn't even possible." - Sasuke won't be able to sense it

    "... It's lifeforce is of the planet itself." - its power is planetary, it's power is no where close to just the bijuu he fought before, this is a completely different level

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c610/9.html

    "It's strength is of the charts it's not even tangible, that's how powerful it is. " - that there proves that they were measuring its strength not

    And no 616 does not prove anything, there's nothing in the chapter that had said naruto and kuramas chakra is more powerful than the jyuubis
    You guys are really something here. Of course I am reading the manga, and I am paying closed attention to each word used by the manga. In chapter 616, it is cont question of sensing chakra. Rather, it about feeling the disturbance caused by the chakra in the air. This power has been shown many times when Kyuubi used to take Naruto's body by force. Naruto is a wind element, and whenever his element is mixed with Kurama's chakra, there is a lot of disturbance in the air. I am just trying to give you an explanation here, but Kishi is the person who know exactly what happened.

    Again: Sensing is a ninja ability, but every human can feel Naruto's new chakra in the air. It is so powerful that the air is also affected in Konoha. This effect never happen with Juubi whose presence does not change the surrounding atmosphere. Only sage tech can sense Juubi's chakra while everyone can feel the chakra Naruto created. Anyway, I am not expecting someone among you opponents to understand me anymore because you don't even see the difference between sensing by sensory ninja and feeling by human sense. Even Hinata said it, Orochimaru, Suigetsu, all the ninja, etc.

  16. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    You guys are really something here. Of course I am reading the manga, and I am paying closed attention to each word used by the manga. In chapter 616, it is cont question of sensing chakra. Rather, it about feeling the disturbance caused by the chakra in the air. This power has been shown many times when Kyuubi used to take Naruto's body by force. Naruto is a wind element, and whenever his element is mixed with Kurama's chakra, there is a lot of disturbance in the air. I am just trying to give you an explanation here, but Kishi is the person who know exactly what happened.

    Again: Sensing is a ninja ability, but every human can feel Naruto's new chakra in the air. It is so powerful that the air is also affected in Konoha. This effect never happen with Juubi whose presence does not change the surrounding atmosphere. Only sage tech can sense Juubi's chakra while everyone can feel the chakra Naruto created. Anyway, I am not expecting someone among you opponents to understand me anymore because you don't even see the difference between sensing by sensory ninja and feeling by human sense. Even Hinata said it, Orochimaru, Suigetsu, all the ninja, etc.
    Look we know everyone sensed his chakra, we know that, but this does not mean that narutos new power is greater than the jyuubis. Yes Narutos power had been amplified, it's pretty amazing how much it has grown, but the jyuubi is a being of sage chakra, no one else is going to sense his power do you can't say narutos chakra was felt and the jyuubis wasn't so narutos is stronger. What Im saying is that just because Sasuke and Oro could feel narutos power it does not mean his power is greater than the jyuubi and that is what you have been arguing


  17. #29
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Look we know everyone sensed his chakra, we know that, but this does not mean that narutos new power is greater than the jyuubis. Yes Narutos power had been amplified, it's pretty amazing how much it has grown, but the jyuubi is a being of sage chakra, no one else is going to sense his power do you can't say narutos chakra was felt and the jyuubis wasn't so narutos is stronger. What Im saying is that just because Sasuke and Oro could feel narutos power it does not mean his power is greater than the jyuubi and that is what you have been arguing
    No, you still don't understand the point. There is no sensing here. People felt his chakra in their surrounding. The manga used the word Resonate. This is the definition of resonance from dictionary.com.

    res·o·nate [rez-uh-neyt] Show IPA verb, res·o·nat·ed, res·o·nat·ing.
    verb (used without object)
    Quote Quote:
    1. to resound.

    2.to act as a resonator; exhibit resonance.

    3.Electronics. to reinforce oscillations because the natural frequency of the device is the same as the frequency of the source.

    4. to amplify vocal sound by the sympathetic vibration of air in certain cavities and bony structures.
    verb (used with object)

    5. to cause to resound.
    Besides, I am not saying that Naruto's power is greater than Juubi's. Rather, I am saying Naruto's new chakra is stronger than Kyuubi's in the sense that it effect in the whole environment is more pronounce than Juubi's to the point that without being a sensory ninja, any human can feel in far away. In order to compare the power of each side, you need to wait for the different fashion of using the chakra, the quantity of the chakra, and what can be done with the chakra.

    The reason you are complaining is that you understand my statement as Naruto is now more powerful than Juubi, which is a wrong interpretation. After all the example I gave, you still continue to repeat the same thing. Though I believe Naruto will be more powerful than Juubi at the end, I don't think he is already more powerful. Converting Kyuubi's chakra was the first step Naruto took towards becoming stronger than Juubi. The next step is in my opinion perfecting the Sage Mode and/or using the power of the other tailed beasts.

    Note: Naruto sensed the Juubi's chakra. It was not question of the chakra being dreadful or evil. Rather, it was the chakra being immeasurable. The juubi's power was measured in terms of the amount of chakra he has that is infinite. As matter of fact, Juubi can be around someone and not cause any damage as long as he does not move or make a Jutsu. Try to understand my point before you start a rebuttal.
    Last edited by so6pww; January 22, 2013 at 12:28 PM.

  18. #30
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,993
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww
    The reason you are complaining is that you understand my statement as Naruto is now more powerful than Juubi, which is a wrong interpretation. After all the example I gave, you still continue to repeat the same thing. Though I believe Naruto will be more powerful than Juubi at the end, I don't think he is already more powerful.
    Wrong. You've been saying this the entire damn thread, and now you're trying to backpeddle.

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww
    You should understand that at this stage, if there were to be a battle between Naruto and Juubi, Naruto would win unless Juubi obtain new transformation/new stronger chakra, or Naruto run again out of juice.
    You typed that. You blatantly said that if Naruto fought the Juubi right now he would defeat it. And before you try to say "I said he could win, not that he was more powerful", remember in this last post you JUST SAID that you can't defeat someone unless you're stronger than them.

    Right here:

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww
    No, I disagree with you. If you are weaker at a given time than someone, there is no way you can stop them using strength.
    Thus, even though it's horrible logic, you GENUINELY believe that Naruto has surpassed the Juubi.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts