Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Reflection on the power of Naruto and Kyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    No, you still don't understand the point. There is no sensing here. People felt his chakra in their surrounding. The manga used the word Resonate. This is the definition of resonance from dictionary.com.

res·o·nate [rez-uh-neyt] Show IPA verb, res·o·nat·ed, res·o·nat·ing.
    verb (used without object)

Besides, I am not saying that Naruto's power is greater than Juubi's. Rather, I am saying Naruto's new chakra is stronger than Kyuubi's in the sense that it effect in the whole environment is more pronounce than Juubi's to the point that without being a sensory ninja, any human can feel in far away. In order to compare the power of each side, you need to wait for the different fashion of using the chakra, the quantity of the chakra, and what can be done with the chakra.

The reason you are complaining is that you understand my statement as Naruto is now more powerful than Juubi, which is a wrong interpretation. After all the example I gave, you still continue to repeat the same thing. Though I believe Naruto will be more powerful than Juubi at the end, I don't think he is already more powerful. Converting Kyuubi's chakra was the first step Naruto took towards becoming stronger than Juubi. The next step is in my opinion perfecting the Sage Mode and/or using the power of the other tailed beasts.

Note: Naruto sensed the Juubi's chakra. It was not question of the chakra being dreadful or evil. Rather, it was the chakra being immeasurable. The juubi's power was measured in terms of the amount of chakra he has that is infinite. As matter of fact, Juubi can be around someone and not cause any damage as long as he does not move or make a Jutsu. Try to understand my point before you start a rebuttal.
    Just like ninjabot you are backpedalling things you already said, you said narutos chakra is more powerful than the jyuubis, now your saying he won't be till the end

Again with the jyuubi amount... You clearly aren't reading te scans cuz it said its strength was off the charts, it is not talking about the amount. You restate what's in the panel to me and tell me where it talks about the amount and not the strength.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c610/9.html

I'm not even going to comment back to you if you said it's talking about the amount when it clearly says it's "strength" and "powerful"
    Last edited by Naruto2011; January 22, 2013 at 01:02 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Just like ninjabot you are backpedalling things you already said, you said narutos chakra is more powerful than the jyuubis, now your saying he won't be till the end

Again with the jyuubi amount... You clearly aren't reading te scans cuz it said its strength was off the charts, it is not talking about the amount. You restate what's in the panel to me and tell me where it talks about the amount and not the strength.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c610/9.html

I'm not even going to comment back to you if you said it's talking about the amount when it clearly says it's "strength" and "powerful"
    In this discussion, we are talking about two different types of strength. The strength of a chakra, and the stregnth of the entire person.

The overall strength of Naruto can be measure as all his power combined, which include his Jutsu, the amount of chakra he has, the Kyuubi, SM, his summons and anything else. The strength of Naruto's chakra is part of Naruto's strength and he can combine all the things I cited to attack or defend himself. The overall strength of Juubi is explained similarly as Naruto's overall strength.

In our discussion, I was comparing only one feat in Naruto's overall strength, which is the strength of his chakra. It is only the chakra that I claimed to be stronger than Juubi's chakra, but you are still confused and think that I am saying Naruto is stronger than Juubi - which is not said or implied yet.

For example, Madara and Obito have the Juubi which is strong, but they said that they will not use it power efficiently if they don't become Jinchuriki. Why do you think it is so. If one of them becomes Jinchuriki, he will mix his chakra with Juubi's taking advantage of his own genetic to strength it. This is what Naruto did in 616.
    If you don't comprehend this simple fact, let it be, and let agree to disagree on the subject because there is no point in discussing if you don't even read my post or try to understand my argument.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Wrong. You've been saying this the entire damn thread, and now you're trying to backpeddle.
    No, I am not doing any of what you are saying. Everything I said was carefully said unlike you guys who attack because you don't like my idea.

You typed that. You blatantly said that if Naruto fought the Juubi right now he would defeat it. And before you try to say "I said he could win, not that he was more powerful", remember in this last post you JUST SAID that you can't defeat someone unless you're stronger than them.

Right here:
    Quote Quote:
    Originally Posted by so6pww
    You should understand that at this stage, if there were to be a battle between Naruto and Juubi, Naruto would win unless Juubi obtain new transformation/new stronger chakra, or Naruto run again out of juice.
    Again, you proved that you don't know how to read. In the post you are taking as evidence, you did a really bad reading. I said that Naruto will beat Juubi under some conditions.

This sentence means if Naruto and Juubi fight now, and Juubi does not transform again, and Naruto does not run out juice, then Naruto will win because His chakra is stronger than Juubi's. You see, this is a logical reasoning.

For example, Naruto will lose if he attack Juubi and Juubi can evade the attack until Naruto run out of Juice.
    For example, we don't know the result if after Naruto attack, Juubi get a new transformation that give him a stronger chakra.

Therefore my statement his consistent with everything I have been saying. It is unfortunate that you are just wasting my time.

Thus, even though it's horrible logic, you GENUINELY believe that Naruto has surpassed the Juubi.
    DOn't make me disrespect the rules. Your reasoning is hilarious, and not only you copy part of a well-written post, but you missed the meaning of my posts.
    Please, why don't you disreagards my posts and believe what you believe. I call this a total denial when Hinata who couldn't affect Juubi before is affecting him.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Where was it said that Naruto's chakra was stronger or better than the Juubi's?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Where was it said that Naruto's chakra was stronger or better than the Juubi's?
    Exactly, and this guy keeps talking as if it is after we already told him that has never been said in the manga

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Pulling things out of your ass to support your "arguments" s06pww doesn't help you. You made up definitions of chakra quality vs. quantity and types of chakra strength to support your claims and as your base for arguments, the thing is, this "definitions" aren't according to the explanaitions made by the manga. Naruto was intimidated after using SM and Kyuubi explained the Jyuubi is the manifestation of the whole planet. Not being able to sense it doesn't mean it's weak. It's like gods wisdom if you're religious or, sticking to mangas, Ichigo with his FG. Incomprehensible the the point where it doesn't even exists in your perception, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3