Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: Toriko 219 Discussion Thread

  1. #16
    Intl Translator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Juin Jutsu Team's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    London
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Spoiler Thread

    yeah, the color pages are definitely shimabukuro's style.
    at the moment Zebra is taking care about the publics, he created a Sound wall/barrier.
    Finally Grinpatch! is amazing... the way he drinks up coco's poison!

  2. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    italy florence
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    872
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Spoiler Thread

    Toriko 219 ch scan

    full chapter

    http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=53488396 lastpost

  3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  4. #18
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    368
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Spoiler Thread

    So I was right. Grinpatch would just drink Coco's poison. I'd really like to see Coco use his wit once more.
    And Tommy cut Sani's hair like it were noodles.

  5. #19
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Juin Jutsu Team View Post
    yeah, the color pages are definitely shimabukuro's style.
    at the moment Zebra is taking care about the publics, he created a Sound wall/barrier.
    Finally Grinpatch! is amazing... the way he drinks up coco's poison!
    Zebra must still be too strong. We never see him fight another human one on one.

    I wouldnt be surprised if that crazy dude that put Teppei down shows up. I doubt any of them can touch him.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #20
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member nightshade_nova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Spoiler Thread

    Shucks.My dns cant seem to open forumcommunity for some reason. :/

    Anyway,
    Before this, its been hinted that Kousairou could be the mole and Kuriboh was sent to lookout by the president, but it could also mean that Kousairou was the "usual suspect", and the president's whispers to Kuriboh was but a bait.

    I was initially with the thought that Kousairou was the mole, but now Im leaning more towards Kuriboh.Whoever the mole is, I think we are in for a show for a very large pot somewhere along the line as I think these 2 person will take the stage and will play an integral part of the unraveling of this arc.

    p/s: strongest pot could also mean strongest means of capturing strong chefs.
    My Bleach predictions (made 12th October 2010)-
    Spoiler show

  8. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    italy florence
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    872
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nightshade_nova View Post
    Shucks.My dns cant seem to open forumcommunity for some reason. :/

    Anyway,
    Before this, its been hinted that Kousairou could be the mole and Kuriboh was sent to lookout by the president, but it could also mean that Kousairou was the "usual suspect", and the president's whispers to Kuriboh was but a bait.

    I was initially with the thought that Kousairou was the mole, but now Im leaning more towards Kuriboh.Whoever the mole is, I think we are in for a show for a very large pot somewhere along the line as I think these 2 person will take the stage and will play an integral part of the unraveling of this arc.

    p/s: strongest pot could also mean strongest means of capturing strong chefs.
    try here

    http://imgbox.com/g/ViMNQ5lAHn

  9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #22
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member nightshade_nova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Spoiler Thread

    Thanks sasuke.Chapter looks great.

    I wonder if Grinpacth is gonna go all out ranged combat or hes gonna do anything close quarters with the extra hands of his.

    As for Tommyrod, I hope his new tricks isnt limited to just spitting out new types of bugs.Im hoping for something like a bug armor, or anything that indicates him working in tandem with his bugs.
    My Bleach predictions (made 12th October 2010)-
    Spoiler show

  11. #23
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Andorra
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    394
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Spoiler Thread

    The stage is set. It's Coco vs Grinpatch, and Sunny looks motivated as ever to purge gross insects from the face of the Earth. Don't think Zaus is dead, it would be mighty stupid from Starjun to kill the very chefs they are trying to kidnap, and the very best of them, for that matter. Wonder if Starjun has Forest Fire aside from his Camp Fire. Such awesome abilities.

  12. #24
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Spoiler Thread

    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

  13. #25
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Spoiler Thread

    Such a shame, was Zaus really been knocked out that easily?
    "Marine Admirals"

  14. #26
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Marzarret View Post
    Such a shame, was Zaus really been knocked out that easily?
    Did he have a heart attack or what? Even Komatsu seems to be perfectly unharmed.

  15. #27
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Discussion Thread

    Sothe chapter is amazing.

    Most of the opponents are set. At least between Heavenly Kings and Sous Chefs. I really like Staar's ability! It's very strong. Still, I seriously doubt that burning Zaus means anything. I think it's either a fake or he is just pretending, because even Setsuno was surprised about such a situation, so I don't think he is out already.

    Sani against Tommy was quite predictable. Would be funny to see how they will fair.)

    And Grinpatch was badass sucking Coco's poison and then redirecting it back as well. That would be a damn interesting fight as well.
    And of course it would be great to see other Chefs fighting against Bishokukai.

  16. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Posts
    538
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Sothe chapter is amazing.

    Most of the opponents are set. At least between Heavenly Kings and Sous Chefs. I really like Staar's ability! It's very strong. Still, I seriously doubt that burning Zaus means anything. I think it's either a fake or he is just pretending, because even Setsuno was surprised about such a situation, so I don't think he is out already.

    Sani against Tommy was quite predictable. Would be funny to see how they will fair.)

    And Grinpatch was badass sucking Coco's poison and then redirecting it back as well. That would be a damn interesting fight as well.
    And of course it would be great to see other Chefs fighting against Bishokukai.


    Too true, with all the chefs, kuriboh, and everyone there I get the feeling that the bishokukai might actually be very well outclassed, honestly, while star is looking very cool in doing so, he is on the defensive already.

    I think something else is going on with zaus, look at how setsuno is saying "hm?" and is curious about what happened.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/toriko/c219/5.html

  17. #29
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kuroSaki_Ichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sunny Go
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Discussion Thread

    Zaus is obviously not taken out....either a trick or he switched sides. I are wary of that hermit dude, sketchy appearances since the meeting of the 0th biotope!

  18. #30
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Toriko 219 Discussion Thread

    winterwyrm
    Well, I don't really know what to think currently. I expected him to fight more or less from the start. But it's quyite strange. Hope he won't change sides and isn't down already. I want to see him and obviously Setsuno fight.

    kuroSaki_Ichi
    I agree that Koisairo (or how his name is called propperly) is very suspicious from his first appearence, so he might actually change sides and that would be quite bad, cause he seems damn strong, but we also have Handsome nearby and he will obviously come soon.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts