Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Toriko 219 Discussion Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member junjun2's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 219 Discussion Thread

Very interesting chapter. maybe Zaus=Starjun?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner nivekthemenace's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that Zaus being knocked out means that there is somebody that sneaked in and attacked zaus other that starjyun. and get away not being sensed, i think it could probably be the traitor of the 0th biotope. i don't think star is strong enough to knock somebody on Zaus level.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with those who stated that Koisarou (the hermit looking guy) might be the one who knocked Zaus out. Otherwise I can't see an option for him going down in an instant. Staar is obviously not at that level even if he goes all-out.

And I'm really interested to see Setsuno fighting Chiyo. Would be a damn interesting fight, when Setsuno can reveal what ability he has apart from superhuman physical capabilities.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I agree with those who stated that Koisarou (the hermit looking guy) might be the one who knocked Zaus out. Otherwise I can't see an option for him going down in an instant. Staar is obviously not at that level even if he goes all-out.

And I'm really interested to see Setsuno fighting Chiyo. Would be a damn interesting fight, when Setsuno can reveal what ability he has apart from superhuman physical capabilities.

We've never seen Staarjun fight either, at least we saw Tommyrod fight, and well Grinpatch, judging from the reaction of Shigematsu and Mansam who directly went to serious mode, is definitely strong

Tommyrod seems to be weakest link in the Sous Chef group for now

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing is the Sous Chef are a mixed bag of signals from Shima. He's shown just how unbelievably strong they are at times, but then again he's had to factor in some kind of loophole to power them down at times when they are facing the good guys.

Grinpatch wilted an entire field of those clovers which measure something's strength, he made the #2 & #3 guys of the Igo get into complete serious mode.

Staayjun was able to tame some immeasurable Gourmet World boss looking supersonic speed Shark and make it his underling. He also was so blindingly fast he could have killed Toriko countless times when they met up at that shoddy looking Burger joint.

Tommy Rod was holding back his entire fight with Toriko, and then when he got serious he pretty much dominated Toriko. That plus he exhausted a ton of his energy just playing around sending out a bunch of bugs. He also had to hold back on power in order to keep his top class bug under control. He's obviously the weakest of the 3 yet he still seemed more powerful than Toriko, plus he too has powered up as he states, just like the 4HK have.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What LoS is saying is what makes me think that some of the Bishokukai who haven't been showcased yet, may be alot stronger than we think. Or they may have certain specialties that make them perfect for fighting certain people. I think Elg and Limon, shown on the last page with Chiyo, are gonna surprise us. Even if they "lose" in the end, I think we'll see they aren't to be played with.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VashDaStampede View Post
    What LoS is saying is what makes me think that some of the Bishokukai who haven't been showcased yet, may be alot stronger than we think. Or they may have certain specialties that make them perfect for fighting certain people. I think Elg and Limon, shown on the last page with Chiyo, are gonna surprise us. Even if they "lose" in the end, I think we'll see they aren't to be played with.
    I don't doubt this. Bikoshoukai is vastly outnumber right now. They'll need either

1. More bodies (including possibly traitor)
    or
    2. More power on each of their head count right now

to even up the battlefield.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Zaus is not dead- that is just prob a Clone.

But then and again, maybe he's just an amazing chef with 0 fight ability like Komatsu...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Zehahaha
    Well, they weren't really serious. The second and the third strongest guys in IGO are individually stronger than all the Sous Chefs combined, since it was obviously stated that if Mansam would go more or less serious on Four Beast, then it would have ended in an instant and Heavenly Knigs wouldn't have shown-off. And I doubt that individually now Sous Chefs are seriously stronger individually than Heavely Kings.

I agree that Tommy seems to be the weakest link.

LoS

Well, I think that powerscales are unbalanced to some sort. Still, I don't think that Shigematsu and Mansam seriously went all-out against Grinpatch. Even now on the Cooking Fest Mansam doesn't seem to go all-out and he was steted to be stronger than Heavenly Kings combined and considerably stronger, so I can't see how Grinpatch can make both Mansam and Shigematsu serious.

VashDaStampede
    Well, Limon and Elg won't be weaklings, but they are obviously weaker than Sous Chefs, since the same Elg has lower rank and Limon seems to take orders from Staar, so I doubt she can be even on par with him. Still, they would be considerably strong anyway.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4