Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub 189 Discussion/190 Predictions

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub 189 Discussion/190 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member •Sasuke•'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 189 Spoiler Thread

Babu 189 ch scan

http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=48428472 last post

or click on one of those pics

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Rated M for Manly.

Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Teeba; January 23, 2013 at 01:57 PM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Pirulito's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out.

Natsume easily subjugates someone who fought equally against Toujou. The hype is back!
    Man, the art is a little bit serious in this chapter. Maybe comedy will be aside in this arc...

High expectations here for this arc.

Se entendeu essa frase, entre nessa bagaça

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 189 Discussion/190 Predictions

Great chapter but I don't get my hopes up for this arc yet I hope that we can still see demon power ups for the new characters or else IMO it will be boring to see Oga fighting guys evenly without them having demon powers.... I hope that other demon races are involve with them but still great chapter and hoping for a great arc

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It was really, really cool to see Natsume showing SUCH STRENGHT! I always thought he was really strong, but not THAT strong. Watching him crushing that retard's hand was so cool I almost cried!

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

-The english scan definitely made more sense than the chinese one.Turn out I misunderstood some of the dialog.
    -What onizuka say about Kanzaki and co being "soft" is quite true.They don't really give off a dangerous vibe as they used to but they are still strong nevertheless.
    -Natsume really took the spotlight for this chapter.Him taking down onizuka was just incredible.
    -I really like how Natsume viewed Oga as the general.
    -What I'm hoping for next chapter:Oga taking down eggplant.That dude is annoying.>.>

Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

This week chapter made me super excited for this arc. The artwork quality has significantly improved too, and I really like it, it's just suitable for accompanying the " serious" theme of this arc.

As for the chapter itself, I really hope that Oga would not instantly defeat these new guys, somehow. I got the vibes that these guys are a little bit more.. complex compared to Oga's previous enemies, but I could not say anything before all of them clashing their fists. Oh yeah, Natsume, finally Tamura shows us his true potential - I wonder what makes him hide his enormous power, really. Hopefully Natsume's spotlight does not stop in this chapter, we've been waiting for this moment for quite some time.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only one who is a bit disappointed by this ? It's a Deja vu, reminds of the first arc where Oga had to beat the Touhoushinki... Also Oga fought against freakin demons... Unless these guys have some demonic power, it would be a bit lame to see Oga, Toujou and Kunieda struggle against those punks coming out of nowhere

The only good things was Natsume since we never got to see the guy fight seriously at all, and it would be a good occasion for Kanzaki, Himekawa, Natsume, any of the students without demonic powers to show up their skills if the freshmen too don't have any demonic powers

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter, though very disappointed that Kanzaki got defeated so quickly. NATSUME IS SO BADASS!!!!!! Can't wait see him go all out one day.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell yeah, finally we see some of Natsume's true power.
    I really liked this chapter and the arc seems to be promising.
    Anyway I have a feeling that the three new guys won't go down so easily; instead I believe that they will soon become important characters in the story, at least IMHO.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter was awesome. Natsume was shining in this chapter. He's probably as strong as Toujou but still oozing with respect for Oga. Glad some action is finally happening.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Natsume is as strong as Toujou. In new school arc, when Oga was fighting Miki, Natsume didn't have upper-hand and won because his opponent let his grip loose. But he IS strong, little below Toujou/Oga (without demonic powers), as we saw in first arc, where he was beating everyone he wanted. MK5, Toujou's subordinates etc. Kanzaki was getting beaten, Natsume came, beat the shit outta them.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast