Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Beelzebub 189 Discussion/190 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member masgrande's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 189 Discussion/190 Predictions

I think the reason I(maybe others too) keep expecting Athrun to reapppear has to do with the fact that his boss said he would be meeting Oga soon in the human world, maybe he was going to be the demon Hilda felt during St. Ishiyama before En got introduce into the story. At this moment I really have no idea what to expect about what is going to happen since Beelzebub tends to be so unpredictible, one of the reasons I love this manga, but I can never stop trying to find out what is going to happen next.

Oh God the punctuation!!!
    please click on them to help them grow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I´m really interisting to know of which people you are talking that they forgot the Sister of Oga was the Leader. I mean this stands in the Character introducing in the first Volumen. I post it a long time befor and stand also a long Time in the hang out Thread. That would me really interested who are you talking.
    I always respect your thoughts Kendama, but i didn´t get your point to the Chapter. Only i can see is we should not foresee to far in the Manga and bring back old Characters or Ideas. But for real in the last Arcs, i read people posting here. Beelzebub get in the last Arcs more serious then befor and the great jokes make them rare.

I cant read or forsee or even understand how Tamura run this Story. It beguns with a growing pair, to triangle full of jokes how can i loose a baby i dont wanted. Then it goes to Leadership and growing bonding. At after that less jokes it growes and getting serious trouble, what make them Father and Son. So it going in my Eyes always serious. Then comes the mother and Furichi arc. It was not so much serious and a lot of jokes at least festival with more jokes. And know we back at Ishiyama and without even a great joke at beginning it goes back serious. And i think that the Story goes to the unwanted Father Role Oga has accepted. I say to foreseeing it more serious, with Solomon Company or are Demon is not wrong. Aslong this Manga loose step by step his gag concept. I mean one funny or two funny Chapter in are Arc make no Gag Manga. Reread the first arcs and tell me how many jokes or great jokes u find in 20 chapters.

Last Point with the unwanted Father role, Tamura has more place for jokes then now. So i say Main Arcs serious, Side arcs are the funny and joke part.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

would be nice if oga struggled against these 3 guys he had in his dream, like he did against tojou. i kinda hope they put in more of kanzaki + himekawa trying to be brutal/comedy scenes

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Personaly I would like if the new red tails girl leader was someone oga knows from past :P and i would be nice if she was a clingy type kinda they made a promise of her beign stronger and such.... it would be nice to see a pushy girl that would force aoi to do her best xD

Well oga spend lots of time near sister and her red tails gang... and those girls kinda liked oga as he is the leaders brother... so maybe one of those girls had a younger sister that was kinda looking at oga from behind ^^

give oga somone very troublesome... person that annoys him and is making him feel uneasy ^^

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3