Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK Chapter 506 Discussion/Chapter 507 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK Chapter 506 Discussion/Chapter 507 Predictions

The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 506 Discussion/Chapter 507 Predictions

As if already significant disadvantage hadn't been enough, but Takeda had to screw himself more by using his head:P That's what you get for not listening to your master. But, at darkest hour redemption comes, maybe there is hope after all.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well now, i gues Takeda understand the trick to defeat this guy...he almost Punched the Lough without seeing him, i think was not even trying to punch him there, lookslike Takeda will be the first one of Shimpaku allianceto release his Sei ki....smells like byakugan-thing from Takeda incoming)

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps takeda is simply going to use the mirrors to his advantage now? I mean, they can easily reveal lugh's position just as much as they can screw takeda over. Or perhaps he intents to cause a lot of noise with the mirrors in order to distract lugh... Other than that perhaps he is going to copy to some extent the attack kano used against him all those chapters back except that with a closed fist.

I don't think takeda is just about to awaken his sei ki though. I don't think that would make all that much sense at the moment. If someone was to activate sei ki at any point it would be kenichi. It makes sense plotwise and he is perhaps going to need it against berserker. Anyways, it does seem like the direction the manga is going to is that of a bunch of disciples awakening their ki. I really look forward to seeing seikuken and ryusui seikuken with sei ki activated.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter wasn't too bad this week, but they should just rename the manga HSDM= History's Strongest Disciple Miu or HDDT= History's Dumbest Disciple Takeda.

This is really getting out of hand, Matsuena could have at least did the more interesting fights first(The actual main character)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually thought this chapter wasn't too bad. This chapter confirmed there is an actual Sei Ki release, so we have that to look forward to in the future. Also, Takeda is close to getting killed, so that's interesting as well. I'm more intrigued by that thrust he did at the end of the chapter. Is it possibly something that relates to a technique that James Shiba uses or is it just out of the blue?
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

^I think it is something he just realized but thanks to his extensive training and fighting experience so far. Since using his head is not good, it's his instinct that made him figure out the possible way of turning the fight around.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member world is wide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Takeda is probably not going to awaken his Ki as that topic seems too talked about.

With his hair looking so wild out of his ponytail and his eureka moment at the end, Takeda has become THE LAST DRAGON

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the chapter wasn't bad. Though I seriously wanted Takeda to go to down as I'm seriously tired of him.
    Still, it seems that he figured out the tech his Master Shiba wanted to teach him and thus it seems that Lugh might go down already in the next chapter. Well, don't know if it will be good or bad, but I still don't like it.
    Lugh seems superior compared to Takeda and it would really be awkward if Takeda suddenly wins due to a one new move, especially if this move isn't ob the level of such techs as Ryusui Seikuken, Korui Nuki, etc. Also Takeda seems really quite worn out and quite a big ammount of his joints is dislocated, so it won't be as easy for him to move as it was in the begining of his fight.

Still, it would be really interesting to see Kenichi and other Sei users like Takeda getting their Sei Ki released at some point due to their training. It will give them a tremendous power-up for sure. Especially for Kenichi as he already has quite a good mastery of Ryusui Seikuken and his fighting style is actually based more or less on it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Takeda should not lose he needs to win
    the chapter was bad but Takeda needs to end this

Lugh isnt strong Takeda should be praised for using his head

this chapter was a troll

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I couldn't say the chapter was a troll.
    I would say that Takeda was just a his level and it currently isn't that high. He needs vast improvement and if he manages to win just by occasionally finding some move that would turn the tables around completely... it would be a big waste. Why do people even need training if they can just ocasionally find a move and win against a superior opponent? And well, Lugh seems considerably superior to Takeda. For now he seemed to mostly toy with him, IMHO. While Takeda seems worn out and with several dislocated joints...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Well, I couldn't say the chapter was a troll.
    I would say that Takeda was just a his level and it currently isn't that high. He needs vast improvement and if he manages to win just by occasionally finding some move that would turn the tables around completely... it would be a big waste. Why do people even need training if they can just ocasionally find a move and win against a superior opponent? And well, Lugh seems considerably superior to Takeda. For now he seemed to mostly toy with him, IMHO. While Takeda seems worn out and with several dislocated joints...
    Well, to improve, you must fight with someone stronger than you(always), and to me it is logical Takeda is improving/realising something right now, case well, yes he is trained, but he lack an actual fighting expirience. Not sure he can win tough, but atm the outcome is kinda hard to predict.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Shader
    I agree that to improve he has to fight those who are stronger than him and it's good that he fights Lugh in any case, because he is a tough opponent for everyone due to different reasons, but I can't logically see him winning. For me it would be good if he looses, then he trains a bit more with his Master Shiba, corrects some mistakes in order to better counter Lugh's style and then wins. This would be a very good writting and development for him. At least as I see it.
    If he wins now this would be a damn asspull, especially since he is already worn out and has several joints dislocated, while Lugh doesn't even seem to take it serious.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as we saw takeda got his dislocated joints back on himself though. I don't think the situation is so bad that takeda winning would be an asspull though. Its not like the difference between them is remotely as the difference between akira and junazad. If anything they should actually be in similar leagues, takeda is simply unfortunate in that he is fighting someone whose style has a massive advantage over him. If takeda did figure out something about his technique it will probably be because his master made him work harder on the fundamentals or something. Basically he will simply apply something which his master had been training him on to begin with. It does seem like he is going to attempt some sort of thrust though, I wonder how that can work out for him. Open palmed thrusts are plainly not boxing and overall not fit for a katsujinken (given the whole piercing through the enemy thing). I wonder why takeda has not tried his myoboshi at this point, it would seem like the ideal sort of technique to deal with lugh to some degree.

Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

It should be taken into account that Lugh didn't apply some extremely dangerous or effective locks to inflict significant damage.

He gets hold of Takeda, Takeda swings fist into his face, Lugh bails, like here http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...kenichi/506/11

Even here http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...-kenichi/506/6 where it appears he goes for the kill he got stopped.

Then he resorted to hit and run tactics, attacking joints which proved very effective. No doubt that Takeda would eventually lose if that went for some time, but losing against Lugh means dying, so that's not going to happen. Maybe some unlikely draw.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast