Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Best Moment

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seeing Minerva as a truly sadistic b**ch!!

0 0%
  • Erza's super duper murder face

6 9.09%
  • Laxus and Orga being interrupted by Jura

11 16.67%
  • Rouge making sure Gazille gives him an ass kicking he won't soon forget

7 10.61%
  • Grey facing off with Lyon with Juvia and Chelia there to watch

2 3.03%
  • The 1,000 (10,000) dragons heading towards the city

40 60.61%
New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 316 Discussion/ 317 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Murim's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 316 Discussion/ 317 Predictions

In this chapter Future Lucy says, that in her timeline their group got caught after they escaped Hell Palace. This means that in Future Lucy's timeline she was also imprisoned by the kingdom. But why?
    Was in her timeline also a Future Lucy or what was the reason to lock her up?

And Gajeel, plz, crush Rogue for his words to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The plot thickens I don't want to change the pace to Erza again I hope we could see more Gajeel in action and the Love Couples fight and most specially Jura/Laxus... Dragons will come later after the fights are ended ^^... Great Chapter

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member FirenX's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murim View Post
    In this chapter Future Lucy says, that in her timeline their group got caught after they escaped Hell Palace. This means that in Future Lucy's timeline she was also imprisoned by the kingdom. But why?

Maybe the Royal Army stands under Zerefs influence or they see Fairy Tail as the course of the Dragon Attack or something like that.
    And believe me Gajeel will kick his freakin' damn butt and after Rouges Defeat if Sting appears, that blond haired freak is the next one to be obliterated

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murim View Post

That's the causality paradox of the time travel. Best not to think about it much. I can remember quite a few of Star Trek episodes...

I don't like how Gajeel is getting emotional here. He should end it fast without much talk. Besides, Gajeel should be aware that Natsu is at least somewhat stronger than him.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sachsenhesse's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

best thing: that picture of the dragons

worst thing: minerva not owning erza

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

When they told about 10000 dragons my reaction was precisely this:
    Spoiler show

Seriously? How the f### are they going to stop 10000 dragons from obliterating the country?

Sure that they are nowhere near Acnologia's level but where the hell on earth did so many dragons hid for the past four centuries?

Something tells me that time travel thing is gonna back fire spectacularly and the world will be thrown into an even worst state but somehow the protagonists survive.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

The Ten Thousand Dragons panel were my favorite thing ever.
    If it was released last year, it would probably have been my favorite panel of the year even.

So, so, so, so, so cool. One cool per dragon.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't like very much this chapter. It feels like we won't see some proper fight, most of the interesting stuff will happen off-panel. Disappointing for a final stage of a tournament.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kazerua's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FirenX View Post
    I have a feeling that they are coming to take either on Acnologia for some reason, or to take out the Dragon Slayers because of their Betrayal in the War 400 years ago. Maybe the Dragon King's Feast is about to happen once again (The Pro-Human Dragons fight against the Opposite Fraction). No matter what the the circumstances are..A mass all out Bloodbath is going to happen

'Koeru' can mean 'Frog' or 'Coming Back'. So I would say build on the Storyline it means 'Coming Back' since they may explain the whole Eclipse Project more.
    actually next chapter's name is in katakana カエル, not in hiragana かえる, so i reckon it has some other meaning rather than Frog or Coming back..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

At first I was disappointed in further Minervas' bitching but later this chapter began to seriously rock.
    Now I have a feeling that Laxus and Ogra might become friends, also now we know that Natsu poseses some impossibru power and finaly we see all the match ups of the tournament. SIMPLY EPIC CHAPTER. Oh and I forgot about the main dish, when I was like:

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, personally, since I don't care much about the tournament and the actual fights that occur in it, this chapter was pretty good...

The thing that I wonder about, is how 10000 dragons destroying the country relates with Lucy and the vision that Carla saw, in chapter 275...

After all, it obviously connected in some way, and while obviously the future Lucy is going to prevent the worst future from occurring, personally I think that some things are going to be unavoidable... since, how can a single person, even if she is armed with knowledge from the future, can stop a horde of dragons from coming to the town - and judging from the chapter, they are already on their way...

While, the future Lucy, can probably stop a few character death's from occurring, I doubt that she can fully prevent the destruction of the entire Kingdom, it would be ... a little too much, to me...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

This is pretty crazy but I think Lucy from the future can summon Acnologia just like Zeref, that would explain why both of them share such wicked aura.

To be real, Acnologia is the only thing on earth that could fend off a pack of 10000 dragons because it slayed thousands of such dragon 400 years ago.

In my view she is gonna try and destroy those dragons using Acnologia but the bastard will just turn on her and blow up the country himself.

That's why they need to go back in time further to ensure both the dragons and Acnologia doesn't come to harm Fiore in the future, however, somehow I think this will end up creating a present where Zeref is the supreme ruler of Earthland and Fairy Tail never exhisted.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    At first I was disappointed in further Minervas' bitching but later this chapter began to seriously rock.
    Now I have a feeling that Laxus and Ogra might become friends, also now we know that Natsu poseses some impossibru power and finaly we see all the match ups of the tournament. SIMPLY EPIC CHAPTER. Oh and I forgot about the main dish, when I was like:

Exactly my reaction:P

No wonder they would go to such lengths as time travel to save themselves.

Minerva has surpassed all the boundaries already so what ever she does I'm not surprised any more. Villain without a cause.

Humblest and nicest badass ever is making his move. Laxus and Orga don't look happy.

Rogue struck a nerve with Gajeel. Gajeel is not amused, pummel incoming.

Gray and Juvia finally together

Future Lucy is starting to reveal what's happening. More to come.

Everything you need from a chapter is there.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Minerva bitching is still the biggest shit in this chapter and the Laxus vs. Orga that took that long just makes the entire Raventail looks pathetic, but now that Jura is in the picture I guess it will give a bigger twist in the match ups. The Gajeel vs. Rogue was on the best thing in this chapter in second to the future where 1000 dragons will attack. It appears that Rogue is still looking down on Gajeel and he surely did pissed him off when he said that he is not as strong as Natsu which is technically his biggest rival in the FT guild.
    "Marine Admirals"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF?! 10000 dragons will attack the country and destroy it? O_O
    That's a pretty damn serious matter; now I am even more curious to see how all of this will end.
    Anyway the chapter has been a transitional one, but I liked it nonetheless.
    Oh, and Erza should just kill off "dat bitch".

New Reply
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast