Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate the Best Moment

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seeing Minerva as a truly sadistic b**ch!!

0 0%
  • Erza's super duper murder face

6 9.09%
  • Laxus and Orga being interrupted by Jura

11 16.67%
  • Rouge making sure Gazille gives him an ass kicking he won't soon forget

7 10.61%
  • Grey facing off with Lyon with Juvia and Chelia there to watch

2 3.03%
  • The 1,000 (10,000) dragons heading towards the city

40 60.61%
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 316 Discussion/ 317 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 316 Discussion/ 317 Predictions

One thing that still remain as a mystery is what had triggered the attack of that many Dragons. Of course there should be something that had caused it within Friore.
    "Marine Admirals"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it was clear for a long time that Dragons would attack after the festival but 10 000 of them is a bit of an overkill. Aren't those things arrogant and confident about their strength? I would've guessed 5 to 20 were enough to destroy the country, including all the powerful mages.

I hope the future Lucy tells them about the dragons, too. It'd be fun to see all being shocked and Natsu happily asking: "What? Dragneel is coming?" xD
    The Outcome of Erza's fight is obvious now but the fight between Laxus and Jura could be interesting. Since Erza didn't loose it might hit Laxus but not necessarily which makes it thrilling.
    Best moment? Yukino saiying Mr Castle though Juvia faces were just as funny. =)

The most interesting point? Rogue's picture on the last page.

Quote Originally Posted by Marzarret View Post
    One thing that still remain as a mystery is what had triggered the attack of that many Dragons. Of course there should be something that had caused it within Friore.
    No, it is more important to know what their timing means. Why did they (have to) disappear on certain date with many sevens and do they to appear altogether now.
    Were there some dragons who negotiated a deal to get time to train their children until a certain date?
    Last edited by yieps; January 25, 2013 at 08:42 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Rogue still thinking he can beat Gajeel. It's good to be delusional, but now he is just pathetic.

Minerva won't be able to beat Erza either.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

EPICNESSSSS ONE OF THE BEST CHAPTER THIS YEAR

THE DRAGONS WILL DESTROY VERY THING IT IS POSSIBLE THAT NATSU WILL HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE PAST

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I've just guessed.
    When eclipse is activated, all the dragon's corpse in dragon's graveyard will be resurrected.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

EPIC FREAKING CHAPTER!!! So many good scenes and turn of events and I'm like trying to pick up my jaw from the ground!

Can we please have Erza bust out a new armor?! I think she's overdue on that one.

I love Juvia/Chelia banter. The comedy is awesome and I can't want for 2v2 crazy battle!

Gajeel/Rogue should be interesting. I'm definitely looking forward for Gajeel to step it up and I hope they finally give him more character development.

Laxus/Orga/Jura, no clue what's going to happen. Who's going down first? How? My mind is just blank.

10,000 Dragons? Seriously? It crossed my mind that Future Lucy is actually Zeref and did a transformation spell and that's why Gerard felt the Zeref Magic on her but is confused that its "Lucy". Just a thought and hey, its possible yea? If the 10,000 dragons are really coming, its probably bec of what Zeref did in the past.

Maybe the 10,000 dragons are actually half and half, some are with the humans and some are against. They all fight each other resulting in collateral damage = deaths of many.

The next chapter could not come sooner!!
    Last edited by shnugin; January 25, 2013 at 09:39 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    EPICNESSSSS ONE OF THE BEST CHAPTER THIS YEAR
    If not the best, then 2nd best!

That dragon in the lead. He's not Acnologia since the tail is a little different (unless he evolved!?) but there is a certain simmilarity there. I wonder what the connection is.

I hope the next chapter pick up a little. I'm not a fan of repeating scenes and corny jokes.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shnugin View Post
    Maybe the 10,000 dragons are actually half and half, some are with the humans and some are against. They all fight each other resulting in collateral damage = deaths of many.
    I doubt that. From the look of them, they have a common goal. Why fly together only to start fighting eachother when they get to Crocus? If there were dragons wanting to protect people, it would make more sense to do it as far away from the city as possible.
    Last edited by Razh; January 25, 2013 at 09:40 AM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This tournament arc has been drawn out way too long. End it already and get to the part where the shitfest happens. If 10,000 dragons are really coming, even more reason to wrap things up. Laxus vs Orga has turned into another 3-way, I don't have much faith in 3 ways now but Jura isn't going to pull something dirty so maybe that we'll be cool, but Mashima may skip over that. Jura should be the one to win though.

It would've been nice to see Laxus and Orga actually have a proper fight for a little bit after all of that lightning bromance for the past 50-60 chapters. Juvia v Chelia is pretty much a joke,and Gray v Lyon can wait since it's happened before....it looks like Erza really is going to beat Minerva with her anger, so the only fight I really want to see now is Rogue v Gajeel. Curious as to why Rogue is obsessed with him, plus it seems like he's got some kind of strategy to win now involving manipulating Gajeels anger. He looks like a huge noob compared to Gajeel right now though.....also kinda unfair that Natsu is stronger because of Second Origin and Gajeel's training doesn't make him equal. Unless Gajeel has a secret he hasn't unleashed yet, and Rogue's plan is about to backfire.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i was right all alone by the dragons coming but i could never guess a fucking 1,000.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Erza was able to defeat 100 of those demons, maybe 1,000 (or is it 10,000) isn't THAT absurd, I'd mean I'd say they should still be screwed but maybe they can take some of them down......I don't know last time a dragon appeared some serious bullshit needed to be pulled in order for the plot to continue. And I don't know how Mashima will get FT out of 1,000 or 10,000 dragons appearing, unless Igneel, Metalicana and Grandine show up to protect the humans, which will probably happen and will be epic.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Frankly, I think 10 dragons could have been too much to handle, let alone 10000. Or 1000? Is that 10000 translation wrong maybe?

BTW, I think Makarov implied both of them had Second Origin awakened. Perhaps some things involving Urtear happened off panel or Gajeel awakened it on his own. I don't see why Mashima would throw in conflicting information.
    And I hope he gets to shine before he gets defeated. He always gets defeated somehow.
    Last edited by Razh; January 25, 2013 at 10:59 AM.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Frankly, I think 10 dragons could have been too much to handle, let alone 10000. Or 1000? Is that 10000 translation wrong maybe?
    Well, I think all dragons aren't that strong. Acnologia, Igneel, Metalicana, Skydrum are, but there were lots more dragons. They weren't significant. I wouldn't be surprised if Natsu could fodderize most of dragons. We've been told, that DS had significant role in Dragon's war, so they COULD kill dragons. Natsu doesn't seem weak. They couldn't do much against DRAGON KING. But I'm sure they'd stand chance against most dragons.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Well, I think all dragons aren't that strong. Acnologia, Igneel, Metalicana, Skydrum are, but there were lots more dragons. They weren't significant. I wouldn't be surprised if Natsu could fodderize most of dragons. We've been told, that DS had significant role in Dragon's war, so they COULD kill dragons. Natsu doesn't seem weak. They couldn't do much against DRAGON KING. But I'm sure they'd stand chance against most dragons.
    I don't know, to be honest it'd be a bit hard to swallow since Natsu has never fought a real dragon. He should be able to defeat a few with a lot of difficulty, but fodderize, I don't know....

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post

BTW, I think Makarov implied both of them had Second Origin awakened. Perhaps some things involving Urtear happened off panel or Gajeel awakened it on his own. I don't see why Mashima would throw in conflicting information.
    And I hope he gets to shine before he gets defeated. He always gets defeated somehow.
    I'm pretty sure he went to train by himself, Makarov referred to it as Second Origin and 3 months of training ( Second Origin being Natsu, 3 months of training being Gajeel) . And yeah, theres a good chance its 1,000 and 10,000 is a mistranslation, because 10,000 is complete overkill, maybe even if Igneel, Metalicana and Grandine appear.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, also quite possible (about Makarov's statement).

As far as 10000 dragons are concerned. I mean, if there were 10000 dragons living anywhere, it's hard to think that nobody would know about it. 1000, while still being a large number would make more sense, cosindering quite a lot of them died during the war and considering they have remained hidden.

Unless they came from another dimension but I don't see it happening, since we already saw Edolas and I doubt Mashima would pull that card again.

EDIT: I'm not too optimistic for Luxus if Jura joins is. Rock-type has advantage over lightning-type

Well, here's Mangastream version with ten thousand....
    Last edited by Razh; January 25, 2013 at 11:55 AM.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Minerva not beating Erza is pissing me off, and Kagura reduced into a crying Erza fan is even more annoying. Laxus fight with Orga was skipped, don't care but that's just wrong.

Two things made this chapter. 1. Jura.

2........Holy...Shit. Dragons. Lot's of Dragons.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast