Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Best Moment

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seeing Minerva as a truly sadistic b**ch!!

0 0%
  • Erza's super duper murder face

6 9.09%
  • Laxus and Orga being interrupted by Jura

11 16.67%
  • Rouge making sure Gazille gives him an ass kicking he won't soon forget

7 10.61%
  • Grey facing off with Lyon with Juvia and Chelia there to watch

2 3.03%
  • The 1,000 (10,000) dragons heading towards the city

40 60.61%
New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 316 Discussion/ 317 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Estonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 316 Discussion/ 317 Predictions

If someone has suggested those, don't hit my face, I just haven't seen anybody think all that, so I shared my wild thoughts:

I've had (for quite a long time already) a feeling, that the tragedy will be Dragons Attacking (sherlock, eh?). But the reason for that, is Sting. You remember Natsu letting out a "Dragon's Roar" during his fight with the 2nd Gene Snake dude? Sting might do one like that, just a louder one, and that'll lure the Dragons there! (For whatever reasons: 1) "Oi guys, what's going on here, someone called for mommy?"; 2) To help him; 3) To kill Dragon Slayers; etc) He is a Dragon Slayer too, and FT is quite a f-ed up manga, could happen. Reason for him to roar would be simple, Sabertooth losing the games, and his Cat being killed.
    Dunno, Mashima has kinda made Sting feel important .

This one is extreme: After reading all this "Time Travel" bs... And remembering 400 years Ago a Dragon Slayer killing too many drags that he became one himself.. He was the Dragon King - Acnologia (we don't know his name before that, now do we?). And his shadow reminded Natsu, remember? ... Natsu and Co. might go back in time, 400 years, and start beatin' up the dragons, and Natsu will become Acnologia! The shadow is the same, time travel for the main cast is a HIGH probability! Thought, it would be quite difficult 'cus. Natsu is Plotsu, Acnologia is bad... Acnologia would really be UNBEATABLE .

Now people, what you think about my theories?
    Quatro Puppy: "WIIIILLLDDDD!"
    Jason (? I might be incorrect, the magazine reporter): "~~CCCCOOOOOOOLL!!!"~
    Happy: "Aye!"

Oh btw... "Vegita! What does the scouter say about the amount of Dragons!?"
    "I'ts over NINE THOUSAND!!!!"
    "What nine thousand, there's no way that can be right, can it?"

Well guys.. Vegeta and Nappa didn't think Son Goku had over 9K power level. Well, everything can happen in a manga!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe it took 5 pages for someone to use over 9000 joke

BTW, welcome to Mangahelpers

I don't think one roar would be loud enough to fire up over 9000 dragons. It should be one loud enough to kill people.

And if Natsu is Acnologia, I'm not sure where it would take the plot. And I don't see it happening unless dragons killed all his friends and he got mad at them.
    Then again, there's nothing that suggests Acnologia is out of his mind. They said he doesn't speak because humans are nothing to him. And I think Natsu would at least remember himself and his friends on Tenrou island.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I really didn't expect there to be so many dragons around considering that Natsu spent most of his life trying to find at least one. Dragons aren't very easy to hide being so big and all and it's really strange that no one saw any if there are 10 000 of them. With time travel being in the center of this arc with eclipse project and Lucy from the future could it be possible that all these dragons, for some reason, came from the past, from the time before they were all destroyed?

Country
    Estonia
    Post Thanks / Like

Razh,

Thank you .

Um yeah, I don't know if Acnologia is crazy or anything. But he for sure is "weird" because he used to be a Dragon Slayer(!), that killed ENEMY Dragons, ALLIED Dragons AND after transforming, Fellow HUMANS and other Dragon Slayers (probably killed, at least tried to kill). So, he isn't really normal.. He kills everything (as far as we know). He might've been that kind of a person from the beginning, but he might also have changed. Due to what ever.. Obsession of power? (then wouldn't match with Natsu). But perhaps, when he changed into a dragon (acnologia), he lost part of his humanity, his memories, his feelings (not saying Dragons don't have feelings) etc. Step by step, and when he was the big "Final Form Dragon", he didn't know anymore that he used to be a human.

Crazyness (or something like that) would explain it and give room for "Natsu being Acnologia" theory, which honestly I don't believe that much in. But I brought it up, cus I think it's an interesting theory. And it's not denied yet. :P
    Last edited by Superhero123; January 25, 2013 at 07:26 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I know why the dragons disappeared!!, they were so busy reproducing (having sex), to have this many dragons
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice idea about Natsu going back in time and become Acnologia, but still it doesnt connect with fact that current Natsu is over 80 years old... buuuuuut this role better suits for Sting. This might turn that they send back a whole group of dragonslayers and one goes rampage, could be possible.

Btw I was thinking of this amount - 10000.
    I think author've used this exaggeration to exactly show that there is NO hope of victory even with all strong mage guilds around and that chances of surviving are extremly low.

Also as emerald drake said there are 2 types of dragons - dragons that support humans such as Igneel, Metalicana, Grandine etc. and other part that just want to get rid of humanity. We can also remember that not long ago Igneel said that they will soon have to take some actions. Might be a clash of "good" dragons and "evil" dragons. Still 5 dragons+5 dragonslayers+some strong mages is nowhere near to be a fair fight vs 100500 "evil dragons".

About Sting - he was given some important role indeed. In my opinion he either will go rampage in this tournament and might even become a dragon himself or punish the minerva bitch, get his cat back, become friends with FT dragonslayers and help them to develop their ds powers such as dragon mode.

Anyway it's getting more intresting with each chapter and despite asspull fights and weird build ups I enjoy this series much more than any other. Way to go, Mashima!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucy 2.0 went back to the past to prevent this from happening but does she has any idea how to stop this event?,next chapter is going to be great unless mashima decided to just focus on erza and minerva fight..
    It going to be epic if Igneel,metalica and granadin fight against this drangon's army.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    Lucy 2.0 went back to the past to prevent this from happening but does she has any idea how to stop this event?,next chapter is going to be great unless mashima decided to just focus on erza and minerva fight..
    It going to be epic if Igneel,metalica and granadin fight against this drangon's army.
    Yeah, and all we have now is to believe that Igneel is a Gildarts MOTHERFUCKING Clive among the dagons.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dark angel KaRamo's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

Fucking awesome chapter 10,000 dragons, oh man this is going to be Epic. Erza is getting to that point of i'll kill you, And Rouge you just said the wrong words to Gajeel, and Jura the man at Gildartz level What you going to do Laxus...

You've made enemies of the worst guild!!!!!! We are fairy tail

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Manta33's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Color me confused, future Lucy sure showed up awfully close to D day, what was she hoping to change? I wonder if Zerefs power allows him to ressurect dragons..For some reason I feel like there is a connection between lumen etoille and eclipse. Maybe when eclipse is opened it blocks the light and allows for Zeref to lead the dragons to the present. Future Lucy is evil..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Manta33 View Post
    Color me confused, future Lucy sure showed up awfully close to D day, what was she hoping to change?
    According to Gerrard (is there a definite canon on how to spell his name?), she (the Zeref aura) has been at the Daimatou Enbu for the last 6~7 years.

There's a lot more to her story and dragons under the surface, I believe. For instance:

- Natsu and Gajeel are over 80 years old; could have something to do with time travel, but it is doubtful that it has to do with this Eclipse time travel because it hadn't happened yet by the time of the Fairy Tail civil war. It could be the nature of their DS powers (could be that Igneel and Metalicana are inside them / became them somehow).

More than likely... well, Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Sting and Rogue are the only people to claim to have seen a dragon in the last hundred years (other than Acnologia). Igneel and the rest probably didn't vanish 14 years ago. The true Dragon Slayers have probably been sent forward in time hundreds of years to take part in the events we are about to see unfold.

Or they were kidnapped to an alternate world where the dragons are living, and were returned to this world 14 years ago - although that wouldn't explain the age thing.

Bottomline, I think they were too young to realise what happened, and believe that their dragons vanished - when in fact it was the opposite.

- Zeref knows Natsu. Natsu will go back in time to meet him, unless Zeref is from this time, and he goes back in time to become the evil bastard. That much is a given in just about any fan theory. That someone from this time may become Acnologia, well, that's a new one and it would be awesome. Good call, whomever came up with it.

- Future Lucy supposedly travelled from X971 to the distant past, where she met Zeref and somehow gained his aura, and then from the past back to X964~5 (after the Tenroujima incident). Unless Mashima goes with "you cannot pinpoint to when you travel", there seems to a great gap in what we don't know.

- Also, this may not be the first time (a) Future Lucy tries. She does not seem desperate and in panic trying to change a terrible future. She seems resigned that things will play out as they did before.

She is probably one in a long list of Future Lucys that came back/forward in time with a bit more knowledge to try and change things, but knowing that she always fails.

- Also, and this is the most important thing of all: Levy survives. And if Levy survives, who cares about anyone else?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

According to SerpentTailedAngel

Hiro Mashima already confirmed that Natsu and Gajeel aren't over 80 years old.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Morlun's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't know that... but if they were sent from the past, from the "Age of Dragons" so to speak, they could be a few hundred years old for Freed's runes while actually being in their late teens (pretty much like due to Tenroujima, Lucy is 25 but actually 18, etc...).

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@Morlun

My first post since mangastream forum died woop.
    I also think that the reason they are over 80 is because of their DS power, however it is hinted they became part of them like when they power up their enemy can see the resemblance of their dragon. But I think thats just to throw us off. I actually strongly believe that Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy are from the past, specifically I don't think the dragons left them. I think that they left the dragons via time travel, soon as he arrived into the present time line when Igneel disappeared is when he meets Lisanna and joins Fairy Tail. So we have no idea what year it was during the time before he met Lisanna the rest of FT. Plus throughout the manga we keep seeing Igneel resting in a volcano or something and a fairy comes to see him. I don't see any other dragons, although I bet Igneel and Grandine are friends with Metallica being a lone wolf at the top of their cavern. But him being alone and a fairy keeps visiting him doesn't make me think Igneel is inside of Natsu.
    Now how did Zeref know Natsu?
    I don't think Zeref is from the future.
    I think - as we all know he was some evil sith lord in the past and Acnologia was turning into a dragon / going nuts in this era and a dragon war was going on. Also in this era I think Igneel was training Natsu. I believe Natsu was taken from this time and throw into the future where he meets Lisanna and Gildarts. I also believe the present Natsu will go to this era and see himself as a child, he will also meet evil zeref. This will be Zerefs first encounter with Natsu and Natsu second encounter. This is why Zeref said 'your not ready yet' in the last arc, because our present Natsu is already alot stronger than back then.
    Somehow I dont really know how, I think Zeref is Acnologia. Maybe present Zeref goes in the past, sees him old self. Then they all get attacked by loads of dragons so Zeref is like 'GO QUICKY I'LL HOLD THEM OFF' Before you know it he kills 100's of them and turns into Acnologia.

This part about lucy travelling to the past over and over would cause problems. Mashima will more than likely say 'it is far to dangerous to mess around with time travel and try change things' I think he's already had 1 character say it. If anything it will be a DBZ trunks style where this is the only lucy that time travels but the future will actually change. Time travelling can get complex, Mashima is good at not causing loop holes etc with time travel though. This future lucy coming back has already created a different future than what has already happened, plus the princess sounds like she has a plan ready to protect everyone from these 10k drags.
    If I'd like to predict anything to say 'TOLD YOU SO' in the next few chapters it'l have to be this;
    Laxus is a hacker. But idm cause he's a BEAST
    Erza owns 'that bitch'
    Gray & Juvia using combos etc beat Lyon and Chelia. (pfft i know, Lyon would beat Gray 1v1 though, or atleast he should)
    Gajeel owns shadow dude.
    All FT vs Sting.... Tbh a whole guild vrs 1 person is unexpected but also this 1 person winning it all himself would be a miracle. So meh....

Now this is what i think happened, but due to future lucy and times change it might not happened now.
    10k Dragons attack - Everyone is scared shitless.
    Erza mans up and makes a stand, doing what she did in the grand magic games but this time against 10k dragons. Eventually dying.. Makarov rages does same thing.
    Gajeel; Only a dragon slayer can do this job. Laxus joins him because he's a DS too = Both dead eventually, but most of the guild (mostly the weak ones) are able to escape.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    According to SerpentTailedAngel

Hiro Mashima already confirmed that Natsu and Gajeel aren't over 80 years old.
    Did they mention where Mashima said that? The alternative is being stone statues, which is an FFX-style mindfuck.

New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast