Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: Hello everyone.

  1. #1
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ame ga kiraida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ankara
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hello everyone.

    Hi,
    Though I'm not following so many manga, I follow some anime. One of the mangahelpers' users, Hakuteiken, had mentioned this forum to me. And I decided to be a member. I think being a member will be a good way to find some good manga/anime series.

    Well, nice to meet you all.
     私は雨が嫌いだ。  

  2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #2
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    Woa, you really went for a plain choice of title here, didn't you

    Anyway, welcome to the forums, enjoy it to your heart's content and..
    No more blabbering from me after this point on

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #3
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by ame ga kiraida View Post
    Hi,
    Though I'm not following so many manga, I follow some anime. One of the mangahelpers' users, Hakuteiken, had mentioned this forum to me. And I decided to be a member. I think being a member will be a good way to find some good manga/anime series.

    Well, nice to meet you all.
    Hi and welcome MH ame!

    Make sure you visit the stickied threads here in the Member Zone, and also if you're looking for a little down time then stop by the Fun Forum.

    How do you know Haku?

    What mangas are you currently reading? I'll see if I can recommend anything to you. Otherwise you may want to check this thread, give a brief description of what type of manga you are looking for and someone may be able to point you towards something that fits your taste

    Hope you enjoy your stay here~

  6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  7. #4
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ame ga kiraida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ankara
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post

    How do you know Haku?

    What mangas are you currently reading?

    Hope you enjoy your stay here~
    Thank you goldb. ^^

    Hehe, well, how do I know him?... We were members of a Turkish website. And somehow we met.

    Actually, I'm currently reading only Bleach. Want to read Fullmetal Alchemist, Ao no Exorcist ... Their animes were good. I liked them.

    Btw, I like this one; haha.
     私は雨が嫌いだ。  

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #5
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Hi and welcome MH ame!

    Make sure you visit the stickied threads here in the Member Zone, and also if you're looking for a little down time then stop by the Fun Forum.

    How do you know Haku?

    What mangas are you currently reading? I'll see if I can recommend anything to you. Otherwise you may want to check this thread, give a brief description of what type of manga you are looking for and someone may be able to point you towards something that fits your taste

    Hope you enjoy your stay here~
    I don't even remember getting such a warm welcome, hm..
    No mention of that "Looking for manga" thread, either

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #6
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I don't even remember getting such a warm welcome, hm..
    No mention of that "Looking for manga" thread, either
    get over it bro...bob and charlie are all over it when itz a lady....lol


    welcome ame....



    "While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."


  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #7
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    get over it bro...bob and charlie are all over it when itz a lady....lol
    I'm feeling down now..
    To think that I lost my sole chance to become a popular one to a gender-oriented issue

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #8
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by ame ga kiraida View Post
    Thank you goldb. ^^

    Hehe, well, how do I know him?... We were members of a Turkish website. And somehow we met.

    Actually, I'm currently reading only Bleach. Want to read Fullmetal Alchemist, Ao no Exorcist ... Their animes were good. I liked them.

    Btw, I like this one; haha.
    Ah you've met IRL?

    Why doesn't anyone new read OP? Read it. Have you ever thought to try some manhwa?

    By FMA anime, I hope you mean Brotherhood right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I don't even remember getting such a warm welcome, hm..
    No mention of that "Looking for manga" thread, either
    Did you make a thread here? I don't visit them all but I try to get to as much as I can and Charlie does the others.



    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    get over it bro...bob and charlie are all over it when itz a lady....lol


    welcome ame....
    TBH I hadn't noticed ame was a girl until you pointed it. I'm not biased

  16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #9
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    what ever...bobby



    ---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I'm feeling down now..
    To think that I lost my sole chance to become a popular one to a gender-oriented issue
    its life bro...women will always have the upperhand over us...



    "While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."


  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #10
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Ah you've met IRL?
    Nope. I'm like Mysterio when it comes to showing my face

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Did you make a thread here? I don't visit them all but I try to get to as much as I can and Charlie does the others.

    Not here, but I had one in the meet the mods section. It has been left to rot on its own

    Actually, ame also knows that I'm really joking. I feel awkward when I get too much of attention, to be honest

    ---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    [/SIZE]

    its life bro...women will always have the upperhand over us...
    Positive discrimination

  20. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  21. #11
    Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    what ever...bobby

    its life bro...women will always have the upperhand over us...


    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Nope. I'm like Mysterio when it comes to showing my face

    Not here, but I had one in the meet the mods section. It has been left to rot on its own

    Actually, ame also knows that I'm really joking. I feel awkward when I get too much of attention, to be honest
    Well that's prerogative, I guess. So take whatever time you need to feel comfortable sharing .

    Ahh I'll hunt for it later, is it on page 2? that's when you know your thread is really dead

    Oh you, do you?

  22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  23. #12
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ame ga kiraida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ankara
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post

    Why doesn't anyone new read OP? Read it. Have you ever thought to try some manhwa?

    OP? One Piece? I don't have any reason. I had started to watch its anime but for some reason, I gave a break (Just watched first 13 episode though ).
    And about manhwa, my answer is no. and I don't think I'll try it anytime soon


    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post


    its life bro...women will always have the upperhand over us...
    Hey, because of men, we have the upperhand over men.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Nope. I'm like Mysterio when it comes to showing my face



    Actually, ame also knows that I'm really joking. I feel awkward when I get too much of attention, to be honest
    Haha yes. I don't know your face or voice or etc. You're too mysterious to show your face.
    And, I know you're joking.
     私は雨が嫌いだ。  

  24. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  25. #13
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Ahh I'll hunt for it later, is it on page 2? that's when you know your thread is really dead

    Oh you, do you?
    10 pages! Quite a number that is
    I guess so. Using this thread for my evil spamming schemes is more comfortable, hm..

    ---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ame ga kiraida View Post
    OP? One Piece? I don't have any reason. I had started to watch its anime but for some reason, I gave a break (Just watched first 13 episode though ).
    And about manhwa, my answer is no. and I don't think I'll try it anytime soon
    Naruto!

    Quote Originally Posted by ame ga kiraida View Post
    Haha yes. I don't know your face or voice or etc. You're too mysterious to show your face.
    And, I know you're joking.
    You.. don't know my face?

  26. #14
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ame ga kiraida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ankara
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post

    You.. don't know my face?
    Okaay, I know your face... a little... from a picture.
    Actually, I don't remember it clearly.
     私は雨が嫌いだ。  

  27. #15
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Hello everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by ame ga kiraida View Post
    Okaay, I know your face... a little... from a picture.
    Actually, I don't remember it clearly.
    Honestly, I have always been taking it easy with your "weak memory" as you referred to, but, now, I fully understand it.
    The bitter reality that is

  28. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts