Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 103 Discussion / 104 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 103 Spoiler- NO CHAPTER UNTIL 1ST FEB

Well im back after a month of not reading breaker. And wow I missed alot the last month. My exact words when i read the last chapters were "Holy.Shit." I still dont even know how to process what im seeing with elder jun dead and BOT kick ass

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post
    So, basic glance at the chapter.

Bald-Head Bitch-Face mentions that the Black Origin Threshold was something his "master could not surpass". What this means is up for interpretation. The below are some possibilities, but are just guesses.
    • His teacher was killed by a user of the BoT.
    • His teacher, like the former alliance head, could not use the BoT.
    • His teacher WAS the former alliance head.
    • His teacher was UnWol, ChunWoo's master. <- This seems highly unlikely to me, and I'm just adding it in to cover my bases.
    • There is a stage ABOVE the BoT, and Bald-Head Bitch-Face's master couldn't reach it.

JiNi and the SunWoo......
    Now that you mention it, although this is hardly concrete proof of a relationship, Bald-Head Bitch-Face has one physical characteristic similar to the former alliance chief. They both have those peculiar split eyebrows.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am back for a post. This was single handedly the best chapter of New Waves. I think the next one for me was when Kwon destroyed the SUC after he became a good guy.

But back to this chapter. @Chaoticken, thanks again for your insight into the translation.

Hyul-Ryu being completly owned was EPIC. I do hope that Elder Jun is not dead. But on to that maybe just maybe the Doctor who fixed Shiwoon up and was trying to resurrect Shiho. Maybe what he learned from the Shiho failure will work for Jun. I hope any how.

I do not think that his ki center is in jeopardy. We just went through 100+ chapters of him being fixed we can't wait another 100. I truly believe he is fine. I really see this as the end of new waves. When 9arts was rampaging no one could stop him. Someone, like Shiwoon had to stop him. I can see all of the players in this getting involved. I can see MAA, Chundomoon, Smug Faced Shit Eating Grin Bastard, and Sunwoo all getting involved here. I almost expect Mamungi to get involved and defect to the Sunwoo just because of Shiwoon.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my oh my, great chapter. I loved the berserk Shi-Woon. This is what I wanted to see him for so long. The baldy isn't bad at all. He is clearly one of the top characters so far. I was wrong in thinking he would go down by Shi-Woon now. Would have been a shame if it had happened.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lone Wolf was talking all that crap that Shiwoon should die because he causes pain to the people closest to him. When Shiwoon pummeled that Nova, I was like hell yeah. Now Shiwoon just caused major pain to that Nova. I think he just crippled that man. With the losses that Shiwoon and the Sunwoo clan, that was gratifying.

Lone Wolf will retreat because now it is affecting SUC, and he can't put down Shiwoon. This became a clusterfudge.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

my gawd Shiwoon is owning like never before. Even though i am xtremely happy for his badassness i am a bit concerned with the possibility of ki center shattering oh well i hope for the best outcome

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man Shiwoon knocked that Nova out after the second hit. The third one crippled that man. Heck Lone Wolf used that same moves on Shiwoon, and was surprised Shiwoon got up. That Nova needs emergency care stat or else that guy will die.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Just thinking, may be Shi-Woon's ki-centers are not going to be destroyed. The doctor said, the ki-center is formed but its shape is not finalized. Now, all the bursts of ki coming out of Shi-Woon, may be already re-shaping it.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Since the artist said it would be an action chapter was wondering if it was going to be the sword fight between the nova and ha il or Shioon and baldy. I got the best of both worlds.

Was hoping the nova would get taken out by Ha Il soon, but thissss was wayyyy better.

P.S.

First supernova met Shioon: Got an unintentional ki kick to the face by Shioon.
    Second supernova met Shioon: Got a Soul Crushing to the stomach.
    Third supernova met Shioon: Got 3 BOT Soul Crushing strikes including one to the face.
    Fourth supernova meets Shioon: ..........Dead.
    Last edited by EmpireRogue; February 01, 2013 at 12:13 AM.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Also another reason I think makes a retreat is because Nova is badly injured. I think Lone Wolf wanted to take out Shiwoon with minimal damage, but this has turned out badly. One of the other 5 captains was decimated. Shiwoon is not going down, and is in the BOT state. No way Lone Wolf can defeat him in that state quickly. This is a pyrrhic victory for SUC. Sure you killed one the their elders and some soldiers. But Shiwoon will still be alive, and one of your captains is crippled.

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 4ghost View Post
    Now that you mention it, although this is hardly concrete proof of a relationship, Bald-Head Bitch-Face has one physical characteristic similar to the former alliance chief. They both have those peculiar split eyebrows.
    You are most probably right since Lone Wolf knew that was BOT, and the former head of Murim wanted that martial art. Lone Wolf couldn't believe Shiwoon has entered in that state.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    my gawd Shiwoon is owning like never before. Even though i am xtremely happy for his badassness i am a bit concerned with the possibility of ki center shattering oh well i hope for the best outcome
    Pretty much how i felt. On one hand, i was enjoying Shioon finally having a good fight (even that the bald guy is pushing against him for now) but on the other hand, the worry about his ki center shattering overshadowed that a bit.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Hyul Ryu should be dead. That would be quite an equalizer after what they killed one of the elders of the Sunwoo Clan.

He should not be dead yet. He should be severely injured, in pain, wondering WTF happened. Then die. Hyul Ryu should be Shioon's first kill.

The Sunwoo clan needs there Gaju "devirginized" from not-taking-out-the-enemy. Shioon would not be able to protect anyone if he remains soft.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Miracleomatic's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm awe strucked from this chapter. One word. BADASS.

Oh and from my point of view I think Lone Wolf's master was one of those people who tried fighting BOT Goomoonryong whether it was at the end of Part 1 or before... Just speculating...
    My Top 5 Manwa
    1.) Witch Hunter (Badass and greedy. Tasha Godspell is an asshole, a good type of asshole)
    2.) Veritas (Badass evil and cool. Gangryong will fuck up anyone, even kittens.)
    3.) The Breaker series (I just love martial arts.)
    4.) Immortal Regis + Chavelier of the Abyss (Good story and art style. Damn! I want his sword, Depore.)
    5.) Legend of Maian (So-So in story and art.)

http://jinrikagero.deviantart.com/

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the first time ever that the part 2 satisfied me, but after seeing that facepalm will it be the first and the last?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Hyul Ryu should be dead. That would be quite an equalizer after what they killed one of the elders of the Sunwoo Clan.

He should not be dead yet. He should be severely injured, in pain, wondering WTF happened. Then die. Hyul Ryu should be Shioon's first kill.

The Sunwoo clan needs there Gaju "devirginized" from not-taking-out-the-enemy. Shioon would not be able to protect anyone if he remains soft.
    its true there r some people who u have to kill . kindness only work on who's heart can change from evil to good not for others . for others kindness is just another chance to get/do what they couldn't get/do that time.
    chapter was great and elder is dead i dont think he will alive (i want him alive)
    its time to kill some SUC and now Sunwoo Clan will show more interest to kill SUC then before because of elders death
    i dont think Shioon's ki center shattering will happen this time because just like he surprise SUC with his fighting power he will surprise elder & doctor with is 100% good ki center and earn respect from Sunwoo Clan members as very good martial artist

New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast