Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 103 Discussion / 104 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Rosebullet Teacher's Avatar
    Obsessively checking the One Piece spoiler page
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 103 Spoiler- NO CHAPTER UNTIL 1ST FEB

Shioon's body just muscle-memorized the Bald Ryu Guy's blow then re-used it, amazing stuff really. Will he still have access to these moves when he calms down? Is this how 9 Arts got his, 9 arts?

Really great how Bald Ryu can handle the improved speed and power, even though he looked like the constant increase was a surprise. I loved when Elder Kwon ordered the fodder to knock out Shioon, the look they gave was classic.

FuS
    Is Pandaman scared of the New World?

Word my boys independent hip-hop video check it out if thats your bag Illite MC - Trolling www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GaGXuQNvWU

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW amazing chapter is all I can say, that guy got fucking owned by Shioon! Baldy looks like he is shitting himself on the last page. I wonder how Shioon is going to be taken down, maybe Blady is going to put his all into fighting now. I really hope this doesn't set Shioon back using Ki, I will just die. I want to see this level of epic fighting but when Shioon is in control and not a crazy animal. Please stay ki center!

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am!

Assuming Lone Wolf gets out of this alive, I can't wait to see his report to Smug Face.

LW: The target was a lot stronger than you let on. In fact he was stronger and faster than me! The only reason I got away was he got distracted by someone else. That's a lot better off than Hyul Ryu. If he isn't dead, every bone in his body is broken.

Smugface: Whan happened to him?

LW: He tried to take the target hostage. He won't EVER try that again... Or anything else likely.

Smugface: *sweating*
    Last edited by Wowzers; February 01, 2013 at 01:57 AM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Hyul-Ryu got owned, but we still don't know what's going to happen with Dokhengrang. It's decent fighting, so it's not a bad chapter. Was it a great chapter? Not really.

It wasn't the level of chapter that I was hoping for after a week long break.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

translations vary between mangapanda and mangahead.

The one in mangahead shows that Dokhengrang is not talking about BOT at all. He was somehow saying he surpassed his master...

And mangapanda says "the limit of the extreme plateau that even my master couldn't surpass".

I'm confused now...
    Last edited by Toby_Temple; February 01, 2013 at 02:28 AM.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Im also confused about something. The previous chapter is made it appear as shiwoon wasn't using any of his ki attacks. That it was just raw strength and speed. And again in this chapter, he was shown at the beginning running in the class. Is he still not using his ki attacks? Because to be honest, i'd think a soul crushing strike even without BOT should be able to throw the bald guy off; let alone a SCS that is in BOT, he should be killing the guy by means of his innards exploding.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hyul-Ryu should be dead!...BOT strikes can't be compared to normal ki strikes...THIS was superbly emphasized by 9AD in BOT mode...one hit was fatal....lols @ alliance chief and other master who got his head parted from his body in part 1.

Lone wolf got BOT checked! in the stomach and didn't know what-the-fuck was happening and Shioon combo-ed with two more punches sending him flying through walls/doors...If he's not dead, then this is PLOT HOLE.
    Also a confirmed first kill for Shioon gives him Street Cred and doesn't bode well for SUC.

I hope after this when all is said and done Kwon takes Shioon under his tutelage and makes him into the monster he should be without having to be unconscious.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    translations vary between mangapanda and mangahead.

The one in mangahead shows that Dokhengrang is not talking about BOT at all. He was somehow saying he surpassed his master...

And mangapanda says "the limit of the extreme plateau that even my master couldn't surpass".

I'm confused now...
    Don't be confused. Everything points out to bald ryu at least knowing of Shioon's state, even naming it something.

In any case I dont see jinnie helping shioon out of this...I feel the one to help Shioon out of this Has to be able to at least fight on bald ryu's level, because shioon will be vulnerable and will need defending. Hopefully Jang comes back to life briefly to do one last act lol
    Last edited by bighawke5; February 01, 2013 at 03:16 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter was epic
    Kwon-Young is dead
    like Rosebullet Teacher said SHIWOON has the ability to develop his own ki through his battles. it is only a matter of time before he defeats Ryuji.

im happy that the elder is informed. this means he will come immediately to shiwoon's recue.
    i think Ha-ru who is just on top of the roof will run away after defeating Ji-Gun Yoo she would not want an ass whooping like Kwon-Young looooooool

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    Hyul-Ryu should be dead!...BOT strikes can't be compared to normal ki strikes...THIS was superbly emphasized by 9AD in BOT mode...one hit was fatal....lols @ alliance chief and other master who got his head parted from his body in part 1.

Lone wolf got BOT checked! in the stomach and didn't know what-the-fuck was happening and Shioon combo-ed with two more punches sending him flying through walls/doors...If he's not dead, then this is PLOT HOLE.
    Also a confirmed first kill for Shioon gives him Street Cred and doesn't bode well for SUC.

Who wants to bet that after this when all is said and done Kwon takes Shioon under his tutelage and makes him into the monster he should be...one able to rival 9AD...because that fated reunion WILL HAPPEN...I think they will have confront each other (Shioon and 9AD)

Don't be confused. Everything points out to bald ryu at least knowing of Shioon's state, even naming it something. The thing that's still a mystery is who was his master? I am sure it must have been a major character in part one that face 9AD otherwise there would be no mention of it right now in this context.

dead Alliance chief sounds like a good guess.

in any case I dont see jinnie helping shioon's out of this...I feel the one to help Shioon out of this Has to be able to at least fight on bald ryu's level, because shioon will be vulnerable and will need defending. Hopefully Jang comes back to life briefly to do one last act lol
    i strongly agree with you
    but the question is does he trust shiwoon after all he will replace his master as Goomoonryong if Lady So-Sul comes back with shiwoon mastered all of the sun woo clan techniques it will make him invincible

on the other hand, kwon has a deep affection for shiwoon so i guess he will plus i have a feeling that Kwon treats him like a grandson

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

This just keeps getting better. I never would've thought that we would see Shiwoon on a rampage of this magnitude; seemingly willing and able to take on anyone around. I'm left wondering who is around to bring the rampage to an end. None of the Elders are nearby, so it seems as though he is going to have to break himself out of this. The action this chapter is top notch, as always. Just awesome.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

People forget that he killed that doctor that tried to steal his blood. So Shiwoon is not a virgin in terms of killing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moeman View Post
    People forget that he killed that doctor that tried to steal his blood. So Shiwoon is not a virgin in terms of killing.
    That is not 100% certain. So no, we cannot say Shioon has killed someone.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

- I don't think this chapter was worth the two-weeks wait and I am pretty certain that the author was still short of couple of pages judging from how the chapter ended.

- Seeing how Shioon powered up during the fight, I think we can speculate that he can now utilize even more ki then he did at the beginning of the fight. Therefore, his ki center might be growing and shaping up as he uses BOT.

- The supernova guy is probably still alive. We can only be certain that Shioon's first surprise attack landed properly. The following attacks probably didn't cause as much damage as we are led to believe.

- I think the lone wolf is gonna retrieve the supernova guy and flee the scene. As far as I can see only person who can restrain Shioon at the moment is Ha ill (coincidence that Shioon ended up near him?). I think this way because SUC now only has 2 of the 4 captains standing and their bomb plan didn't really succeed. Lone wolf will realize that they can't win in this situation (especially facing Shioon and Ha ill) and leave while Ha ill restaining/neutralizing Shioon. ps. Lone wolf probably convince Ha ill that Shioon is gonna end up pretty bad if he is not restrained.

- For a while I was wondering why elder Kwon stayed so passive against SUC. He knows which clan is behind them and he already saw the faces and techniques of 2 of the captains. He could have simply started an investigation and reach the SUC captains. Since the Cool Guy is some sort of government official, finding him wouldn't take very long. Afterwards, he could learn SUC's plans and break the news to Martial arts alliance or crush SUC himself. In summary, he could have resolved a lot of things behind the scenes and the situation wouldn't escalate this much.

That's my take for now

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Laif's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 103 Discussion / 104 Predictions

Hell yes!!!!! Reading the chapter i couldn't help but commenting!!! At first I thought the bald guy was going to kick Shiwoon ass... but it turned out to be false !!!!! YAY!!!! Well, I think we can all agree that our little Gaju officially entered SS2 state. I loved the chapter Can't wait for the next one

Good day to all of you

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member [ki{kk}o]'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder what will happen if E. Kwon shows up and shioon starts copying his skills

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by [ki{kk}o] View Post
    I wonder what will happen if E. Kwon shows up and shioon starts copying his skills
    I doubt his skills are as easy to copy

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast