Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 103 Discussion / 104 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 103 Discussion / 104 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by dominicanboy100 View Post
    Shiwoon had a regular ki center but no body know he took the divine dan that medicine, shiho or his health doctor gave to him.. thats why even if shiwoon is tired his body can produce his own ki bro
    Yes i know that bro, im just saying that the doctor gave him a bigger ki center cause if it was a regular size it would be completely ready. I never said that is the reason why he is so strong right now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    Wonder how Shiwoon will cope when he heres that he killed someone lol

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Kwon is probly going to stop but maybe jinnie may stop him like shiwoon did with his master
    There well be no need for coping since he won't even remember and they wont outright telling him since that one guy doesn't matter to sunwhoo clan. He may be a supernova, but in the grand scheme of things its not like killing someone important to the story. So they wont even bring it out even if they tell Shiion the whole story of what happened when he went berserk.

Also jinnie can't be the one stopping him since her doing so would bring him out of BOT and make him vulnerable. Who will protect him then from bald ryu? So I dont think it will happen like that...

Someone much stronger needs to be there first, then jinie can snap him out or whatever. That person will be the one who stops this mess by making bald ryu leave..
    Last edited by bighawke5; February 02, 2013 at 02:51 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xbreak's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    Shiioon's Ki center will not be damaged here, instead since it's not formed a shape yet, This (using BOT) will alter its Shape. This could spell good things for him as in maybe you need to have an unformed ki center(immature) and use BOT, then when you come out of it you can control it better? maybe thats the only way to control it and Uwol nor 9AD couldn't since their Ki center already had shapes that were not built according to BOT.
    That's what I hope for too.

There were other things in this chapter which baffled me:

1. The reason why Lone Wolf fights Shion in BOT mode. Does he really think he can reach BOT level by fighting Shion? Who does he think he is? Vegeta from Dragonball? And does that mean that he and his master can use BHET? Since BHET is the basis for BOT. Very confusing.

2. Elder Kwoon thinks too that a Shion unable to use Ki or dead might be the end of the Sunwoo clan. So the evil scheme of that Jegal guy could really work. How? I don't think that it has to do anything with Shion using BOT, since Jegal couldn't know that it would happen.

3. The speed in which Shion defeated the White Star was too fast. Normally it would take at least a few chapters for him to do so. If the Lone Wolf is a level above WS, that would him Grandmaster level. And the SUC Head is a level above the captains according to Smiling Blade. That can't be true. He would not have been beaten that badly by Elder Kwon if that were true. So the real ranking in the SUC is: 1. Lone Wolf, 2. Jegal and Head third place?

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xbreak View Post
    1. The reason why Lone Wolf fights Shion in BOT mode. Does he really think he can reach BOT level by fighting Shion? Who does he think he is? Vegeta from Dragonball? And does that mean that he and his master can use BHET? Since BHET is the basis for BOT. Very confusing.?
    A-Team's translation implies that his master was defeated by someone using the BOT (Unwol or Goomoonryong, thus), and now he wants to defeat the BOT (or rather someone using it), which his master was unable to do.

3. The speed in which Shion defeated the White Star was too fast. Normally it would take at least a few chapters for him to do so. If the Lone Wolf is a level above WS, that would him Grandmaster level. And the SUC Head is a level above the captains according to Smiling Blade. That can't be true. He would not have been beaten that badly by Elder Kwon if that were true. So the real ranking in the SUC is: 1. Lone Wolf, 2. Jegal and Head third place?
    Don't forget that Shioon had surprise on his side here - White Star/Blood-stained Fang wasn't paying attention to Shioon at all, thinking he was just about taken out. He was even casually talking with Lone Wolf until he got hit by Shioon's fist...
    Last edited by DarkLordOfKichiku; February 02, 2013 at 04:06 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nsuhlak View Post
    Ahaha - good catch - I didn't even notice that. Pages 6/7 and 25/26 were purposely designed to show that, most likely.

I'll bet that the reason baldy is going to retreat is that he realizes that in his current state Shiwoon can instantly copy any technique he uses, and there's no sense teaching him any more moves.
    Bauldie won't retreat he said already he will stay and fight with you as much as you want so he can reach the purist form if bot, hope bauldie does help him reach it, to be honest i don't think bauldie is evil lol

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post
    A-Team's translation implies that his master was defeated by someone using the BOT (Unwol or Goomoonryong, thus), and now he wants to defeat the BOT (or rather someone using it), which his master was unable to do.
    That's possible. It's also possible that his master was someone who wanted to master BOT himself.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post
    Don't forget that Shioon had surprise on his side here - White Star/Blood-stained Fang wasn't paying attention to Shioon at all, thinking he was just about taken out. He was even casually talking with Lone Wolf until he got hit by Shioon's fist...
    A master should be able to feel a killing intent and react accordingly. Thus that mean that lack of intent while using BOT means that Shion is lacking killing intent?

That leaves point 2, what is Jegal thinking? He thinks that Shion is just a boy who can't even use martial arts. A pure figurehead without any real power in the Sunwoo clan. So if he let's explode some bombs in front of Shion's school, which belongs to the Mil Yang Group, and kill him the Sunwoo Clan is finished? How can that be? I don't get it at all. Maybe I should take a course like 'Advanced evil scheming for super villains' somewhere.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

That's possible. It's also possible that his master was someone who wanted to master BOT himself.

A master should be able to feel a killing intent and react accordingly. Thus that mean that lack of intent while using BOT means that Shion is lacking killing intent?

That leaves point 2, what is Jegal thinking? He thinks that Shion is just a boy who can't even use martial arts. A pure figurehead without any real power in the Sunwoo clan. So if he let's explode some bombs in front of Shion's school, which belongs to the Mil Yang Group, and kill him the Sunwoo Clan is finished? How can that be? I don't get it at all. Maybe I should take a course like 'Advanced evil scheming for super villains' somewhere.
    Like Kwon said is Shiwoon is dead the sun woo clan is dead but they failed in that plan

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Shiwoon must reach the purist form of bot as when bot takes over i think one changes and can't become normal again

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

What will happen next is the nova flying away and melon chan will see it and think tha t it was shioon and suprised that the nova is twitching then died hahahaha

I reall think that ryuji will think of blocking shioon's next attack because of what he saw even the nova block the second attack and still got owned

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i also dont understand how killing Shiwoon or if he cant use martial arts will result end of the Sunwoo clan (one of the most powerful clan ever). if u guys remember elder Kwon's plan before he accept him was to kill him so what has change so much that doing same thing result will end of the Sunwoo clan.

if head die clan/organization didnt end we have proof of that as MMA (or it MAA i forget) in first part 9AD kill its head now its has become less powerful but not ended/closed. if u talk about him not using martial arts then we all have to remember resone for him to be head was pendent and his reputation as 9AD's student that its every one know he cant use martial arts from beginning also reson that MMA didnt kill or take action against him

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably the SUC Head is Jegal, at least from Smiling Blade standpoint. When we first saw all the captains united the one speaking to them was Jegal, Smug face wasn't even on the picture. And Jegal is at a GrandMaster level.
    About Lone Wolf, he seems to be stronger than the WS, but it doesn't means that he's a whole level stronger than him. The difference could be the same as the difference between Ha-Il and Gyu-Bum

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Shion is going to kick the bucket wether:
    A: he uses ki
    B: kills a individual
    C: loses someone close to him

sooo there'll be some timeskip or atleast some filler in between the final arc or the next arc

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    Bauldie won't retreat he said already he will stay and fight with you as much as you want so he can reach the purist form if bot, hope bauldie does help him reach it, to be honest i don't think bauldie is evil lol
    If Baldy and Multiface don't see reason and start running in the next chapter, I'm getting hopeful that they will be caught or worse. Maybe we get lucky and all four captains will be captured or killed in the end. That would show these SUC terrorists not to mess with Sunwoo Clan and his baby dragon!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Would be kinda cool if all 4 captains got together only to be defeated by Shioon. (Goth girl could get back up again only to be taken out by Shioon.)

That way they can say Shioon took out all 5 captains.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireRogue View Post
    Would be kinda cool if all 4 captains got together only to be defeated by Shioon. (Goth girl could get back up again only to be taken out by Shioon.)

That way they can say Shioon took out all 5 captains.
    who would report back to smug face?

EDIT: when i re read the chapter and the nova is falling in mid air i can just hear the mortal kombat announcer say finish him in my head and just laugh
    Last edited by blennz; February 03, 2013 at 01:43 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

no one needed to report smug face because if Shioon defeat everyone its will be hot topic in MAA and martial arts world if MAA didnt try to hide it

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast