Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 103 Discussion / 104 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 103 Discussion / 104 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    no one needed to report smug face because if Shioon defeat everyone its will be hot topic in MAA and martial arts world if MAA didnt try to hide it
    huh he said the captains in the beginning of new ways the maa had a meeting about the s.u.c which they didn't really know about how they operate then when smug face told him about what shioon said that he was attacked by about a group called s.u.c he started looking into its like he doesn't even know what he was talking about and order that man to look into to that matter the only people that know about the s.u.c is the sunwoo clan the maa and others have bits and pieces but they don't know a lot about not like shioon the the elder since they went on there little hunt of the s.u.c. small fries
    Last edited by blennz; February 03, 2013 at 04:40 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xbreak's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    no one needed to report smug face because if Shioon defeat everyone its will be hot topic in MAA and martial arts world if MAA didnt try to hide it
    Not only that, most likely the Kaiser guy is getting a live feed anyway. Maybe he has seen Shion taking out the White Star. Hehe.

Did someone notice that Shion hasn't said a word in this chapter? Last chapter it was "I'll kill you" all the time. And now he is silent. Is that a good or a bad sign? Is his self control getting better? Or has he lost consciousness and is fighting on reflex? Like an Auto BOT.
    Last edited by xbreak; February 03, 2013 at 07:40 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xbreak View Post
    Not only that, most likely the Kaiser guy is getting a live feed anyway. Maybe he has seen Shion taking out the White Star. Hehe.

Did someone notice that Shion hasn't said a word in this chapter? Last chapter it was "I'll kill you" all the time. And now he is silent. Is that a good or a bad sign? Is his self control getting better? Or has he lost consciousness and is fighting on reflex? Like an Auto BOT.
    that would be cool didn't think about it don't how he would see it all but cool thought

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I praise Geuk-jin for progressing the story without any 'WTF' turn of events. If Lone Wolf had lost to Shi-Woo right away after he entered in the berserk-state, it probably meant end of SUC. At least, there reputation and characters would be ruined for us. On the same time, he was spot on with Ha-Ill. If Ha-Ill had lost easily, being a master of Sunwoo Clan, Sunwoo Clan's reputation would have question marks. So far, these fights are going perfectly.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

this what my mind read after shiwoon beat the crap out of that swordsmanship guy with forward forward plus L punch+ M punch+ ultra H punch after i just can say FATALITY now mister bald ryu get ready cause i feel shiwoon just got heal from his ki center hell yea
    Last edited by dominicanboy100; February 03, 2013 at 06:39 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I can see how goomoonryong was a beast in BOT mode... he knew all the martial art techniques and Shiwoon is showing some bad assery when he only knows the basic techniques... And about the learning thing, I think that is something not only because of BOT, it is Shiwoon's own capability of learning fast, he is a fast learner anyways...

And yes as everyone pointed out, I also think that the doc when commenting of no heavy ki usage..he is not taking the BOT scenario into consideration... I like Elder kwon getting to the discussion of shiwoon s state without wasting time on Elder Jang's death () ... I have a concern that Even elder kwon was looking concerned, when he should be able to at least figure out what is shiwoon's condition when he is unconsciously getting in berserk mode... or may he is actually getting concerned for the people around shiwoon
    Last edited by Ninja_Pirate; February 04, 2013 at 11:56 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

So whatllbe main Floor or up to THE roof fighting
    When does THE MMA or sunwoo clan reinforcements arrivé?
    Where is THE police? And what Will shion do?

I had yesterday This weird dream of shion infiltrating Chundomoon
    Main base with THE dragon cloaking technique lol
    Might be me but it was a cool thought

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

just like Lone Wolf said every time Shioon got hit he will get stronger and faster to make strong attacks that hit Shioon useless. Shioon even use the upper cut that Lone Wolf did and even the punch and that is even powerful than Lone Wolf

the next chapter is Shioon vs BloodStained Fangs will commence again after Shioon sent the Supernova in the air and falls in the ground Shioon will use a powerful stomp like what GMR did on the rooftop

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

All I want from Shioon this chapter is to land one right hook in baldy's suck hole. The more I look at the punch to the face Ryu took the more I am convinced he has to be dead. If you look at his arms when is coming down from the ceiling it looks pretty clear he is out cold.

I have a question to anyone who wants to chime in...do you think Ha Il is stronger than Gyu-Bum?
    Last edited by GOOMOONRYONG; February 07, 2013 at 07:45 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

we still don't know how strong Gyu-Bum is , Ha-il on the other hand is revered as powerful as Gyu-bum (Mil-yang Goons said that)

But smug face already exp the pressure of Gyu-Bum and Gyu-Bum mind is still confused about what he heard about sosul

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Of the 4 supernovas, my feeling is that gyubum is one of the top two. Nothern black star thinks highly of him for one, and sunwoo thinks highly of him as well. He's the default body guard of the clan's gajus ( first sosul then shioon) and ha-il looks like the spare.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6