Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Chances of Naruto and Sasuke reuniting before the current battle ends?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Likely

8 17.39%
  • 50/50

11 23.91%
  • Unlikely

27 58.70%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 616 Dance of the Ninjas

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rocklee87's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 616 Dance of the Ninjas

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Btw guys,it's quite a fact now who those 2 are, they are of course the old homura and koharu,the 2elders of the leaf. Now I'm maybe more interested in them than I am in this boring fight..
    Nah, it was, "The human who knows everything." I'm pulling for Shisui coming back...where did his body go?!? Kabuto found freaking Madara but not Shisui? He's alive. Also why didn't Tobi hide Marada's body with his jutsu? hmmm

But anyhoo, keep up the good work!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner mosesgunn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackjack612 Reviews Naruto 616 Dance of the Ninjas

As always Black enjoy your reviews of the manga. I would like to see more introspection on the broader themes within the chapters. Kishi obviously has a message inside his chapters that he tries to convey to the reader. Would love to discuss some of these insights and what they mean as the manga develops. For example, Kishi loves to incorporate many Buddhist themes in his battles which may tip off future direct in the battles and manga development. Would love to hear thoughts from someone like you who obviously has a firm grasp on these themes. Anyway, keep up the good work!

I'm kinda shocked that Sakura has for the most part been written out of the battle. Especially when you consider she is featured in many of the color page features throughout the chapters. Maybe Kishi is setting her up for glory later in the battle... perhaps when the kages make their reappearance. Sakura fighting with Tsunade anyone?

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2