Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Kuroko no Basket

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Kuroko no Basket

Since there is a huge number of BL talk about Kuroko no Basket after the success of the anime, I'm opening this thread for discussions, pics, etc. All related to the slashiness in KuroBasu world.

It doesn't matter if you are AoKuro, AoKise, KagaKuro, etc.
    All discussions are welcome and have fun.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [FEATURED] Kuroko no Basket by Fujimaki Tadatoshi

Well, Since Midorima and Kise are mu favorites characters, i will start with some MidoTakao.
    I totally feel the slash vibe coming from these two. Takao seems to be provoking, teasing and flirting with Midorima all the time.
    It's really fun to see both interacting. Takao is always by Midorima's side or searching for him. ^_^

And Jump knows it. hehehe

thanks to meohenlinkya@Tumblr (Shonen Jump Store, Japan)

Anyway, i liked some fanart and pieces of doujinshis about them.
    Spoiler show

And some "special moments"gifs from anime
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added February 16, 2013 at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was January 20, 2013 at 10:37 AM ----------

AoKise time.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Asclepius; February 16, 2013 at 08:20 AM.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kuroko no Basket

Omg Im so hyped and in this series again thanks to the anime. Kind of fell out once the first season finished airing but occasionally would check various tags on sites for Kise arts, and then when the Kuroko figure got announced I finally got back in and just been in love. I think Im definitely in favor of Aomine and Kise, Aomine and Kagami, Takao and Kuroko, and Kuroko and so many. Hyped for the episode of s2 in a few minutes.

[I just cant get into the manga art, maybe Ill start it once this season ends...unless they do an s3?]

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Omg Im so hyped and in this series again thanks to the anime. Kind of fell out once the first season finished airing but occasionally would check various tags on sites for Kise arts, and then when the Kuroko figure got announced I finally got back in and just been in love. I think Im definitely in favor of Aomine and Kise, Aomine and Kagami, Takao and Kuroko, and Kuroko and so many. Hyped for the episode of s2 in a few minutes.

[I just cant get into the manga art, maybe Ill start it once this season ends...unless they do an s3?]
    I also don't have just one ship. MidoTaka is my main ship, but not the only one.
    I also ship Midorima with Kuroko, Akashi and Kise. But i'm flexible and i have read fanfics with MidoMura, MidoAo and MidoKagami.

I ship Kise mainly with Kuroko, but i also have read MuraKise, AoKise, KagamiKise and KiseKasa.

Anyway, the art in the begining of manga really sucks. It's terrible. But Fujimaki improved a lot later.
    Right now it looks a lot like the anime art. Check this cover of WSJ from last year with both versions.

Last edited by Asclepius; October 05, 2013 at 05:41 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow thats how it looks now?! Maybe Ill jump right in to it after this season then.

Also new ship for me today with the episode, Kagami x Himuro Tatsuya is amazing.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Georgie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Something similar happened to me too, SharkBait. I watched the first season last year, and I skimmed the last few but I did check out the fandom for mostly Midorima and MidoTaka stuff since it's my KnB OTP. I'm not really interested in any other pairing besides Midotaka.
    Anyways, I am happy we have a 2nd season. Looks like knb will be the only anime (maybe 2nd) that I'll be watching this fall/winter.
    I have skimmed the first few chapters of the manga last year, but that's pretty much it. I don't think I can get into a sports manga because I have too see the sport in motion (but I did read Prince of Tennis in like 3 days once it was completed).

P.S.
    Himuro is gorgeous.
    Last edited by Georgie; October 06, 2013 at 09:16 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner moniker's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not that quite into pairing and shipping or fandoms even though I've been a Yaoi fan for half a decade but somehow I'm into these pairing much. So much, they're the only slash pairing/ship I obsess with.

Murasakibara Himuro

I see them as Reversible.

(source)

Spoiler: Just lovely. show

Spoiler: GIF Edit. show

Spoiler: LOL show

Spoiler: R-15 Fanart/s...is this okay? show

Spoiler: Taking Muro-chin away from Kagami. show

Q: Why only them?
    I haven't really exactly continued reading/watching and actually following the story yet but I at least have even a tiny bit of idea where this pairing is coming from.

There's a strange connection and sparks between them in my imagination. Like, how Himuro Tatsuya is a nice, polite, brotherly-like hardworking guy trying to chase his ideal perfectness since he see himself without talent but trying his best, nonetheless; while it contrasts to Atsushi Murasakibara's genuine talent he doesn't use. When they had a match where Himuro broke down and punched Atsushi since he wasn't trying hard enough, that was the start.

Then there's the friendship rivalry between Kagami and Himuro, let's say, in Yaoi/BL sense...the childhood first love, perhaps? I love the idea where Atsushi loves Himuro so much he'll do anything for him. He's this one giant childish desperate clingy crybaby lover that he doesn't want to hand Himuro to Kagami while Himuro still have lingering feelings for Kagami since childhood while envying him at the same time. Though Himuro sees Atsushi adorable...the one he can't help but spoil and take care of. From the way I see it, this is my ideal romance so maybe that's why I only obsess with them.

Though, there're maybe similar to this kind of plotting, setting and concept; there's just more to this pairing that I can imagine to.

PS.
    Himuro is fahken gorgeous and beautiful INDEED...don't forget SMEXY.
    Last edited by moniker; March 10, 2014 at 11:07 AM.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I can barely find any ship for murasakibara that I like, I guess I just cant get into him, beyond my height thing and then just well I dont think hes that hot. Though some arts that make him uke to a few characters llike Akashi are kind of good.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite one is KuroAo, but I generally like uke Aomine, which is rare as fuck.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Aokaga a lot, loved this panel!

New Reply