Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 129 Discussion/130 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ThatoneGuy1277's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 129 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    That looked like a great fight... and it's kind of how Love said. Viole lacks power behind his attacks... He pwned them, but it didn't look like they took extreme damage.
    Giving his personality, he could be holding back though
    I think love meant that strictly for his copy cat techs. When he mimics anothers move they arnt as strong as the originals. I think overall everyone Ran and Novick show that they are still strong in their own right by taking as many hits as they do even though Baam is beating them very well his better technique it took a few solid hits and one big hit from all 5 bangs to take them out. Interested in the seeing a translated version that works to see what comments they make about baam. Would of liked to of seem Baam throw out some of his overwhelmingly powerful moves tho, that Fug tech, the ones he got from Luv, and according to TOWWIKKI he copied Ureks move as well. Bet that one would of ended the fight quickly.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 129 Discussion/130 Predictions

Blood Wave Blockade? I'm curious to see how The Company will tl that.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ThatoneGuy1277 View Post
    I think love meant that strictly for his copy cat techs. When he mimics anothers move they arnt as strong as the originals. I think overall everyone Ran and Novick show that they are still strong in their own right by taking as many hits as they do even though Baam is beating them very well his better technique it took a few solid hits and one big hit from all 5 bangs to take them out. Interested in the seeing a translated version that works to see what comments they make about baam. Would of liked to of seem Baam throw out some of his overwhelmingly powerful moves tho, that Fug tech, the ones he got from Luv, and according to TOWWIKKI he copied Ureks move as well. Bet that one would of ended the fight quickly.
    He can't use Urek's tech as its full strength, but not only that, SIU told us that Baam won't use it because he doesn't like the name.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Yu Han Sung is also quite a capable Lightbearer, so perhaps most of the more talented Wave Controllers learn to become skilled Lightbearers so that they can support each other or themselves.

As you can see on YHS' character card, his position ranking in Wave Controller is 90 and 60 for Lightbearer. Plus, his Lighthouse is 9A ranked.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; January 27, 2013 at 11:49 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Blood Wave Blockade? I'm curious to see how The Company will tl that.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

He can't use Urek's tech as its full strength, but not only that, SIU told us that Baam won't use it because he doesn't like the name.
    lol really? Just call it something else Baam jeez.

"Bright shiny guy punch #3" BOOM!
    ThatoneGuy1277

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesnt look as if he was trying at all, he was just shooting shit. If he was serious and wanted to end it faster he wouldve charged them with loves techniques. for example when fighting horyang he only used blue oar and charged in their when horyang got annoyed and told viole to get serious, but before that all he was doing was dodging.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ok so I just got a few more pages of the translated version and they are saying "she" when they talk about the lighthouses, so I guess its not Baam but the rabbit girl helping him? Kinda looked like Baam was controlling them tho when the three light houses blocked Ran;s attack.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Also I dont think he was trying to put their life in danger, cause it looked as if he wanted to question them. still beat their ass though haha

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ThatoneGuy1277 View Post
    ok so I just got a few more pages of the translated version and they are saying "she" when they talk about the lighthouses, so I guess its not Baam but the rabbit girl helping him? Kinda looked like Baam was controlling them tho when the three light houses blocked Ran;s attack.
    They were talking about bamm. remember when people meet bamm they always think he is a girl at first.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    Also I dont think he was trying to put their life in danger, cause it looked as if he wanted to question them. still beat their ass though haha

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

They were talking about bamm. remember when people meet bamm they always think he is a girl at first.
    Yeah I just got the rest of the translation, looks like they are talking about him. Wondering if Koon will think the same thing.
    ThatoneGuy1277

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Really nice to see Koon and Viole meeting again. Cassano should be the mind organizing the whole party. But it was a riscky move of him to bring Koon and Viole to the same tramp, not to mention Horyang.

Will Horyang be dead for sure? What you think?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    How many Rooms can Baam use? Damn, he friggin freezed Ran while he was in the Air throwing his spear!! Most badass accomplishment in the manwha after Urek's entrance!

Apparently, Xia got nervous while Novick was telling the truth, look at her sweat drippin' down her face and the most important thing about this chapter will be Agero! Can't wait for next week chapter.
    Wouldn't be surprised if he can use more than 5. He didn't use 5 from the start to gauge their strength, then when he felt that 5 was necessary he used it, so it could be he can use more but didn't want to overdo it. I wonder what floor regular Baam is now equal to, he is obviously beyond the regulars on his floor but he isn't on the level of a low class ranker.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There are advantages to more rooms, especially in a fight with another wave controller, but as the author has stated, having more rooms does not inherently mean more power.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Doesnt matter if it means more power or not, its just the fact that he is skilled enough to use that many rooms. Power isnt exactly everything in a fight.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if he can use more than 5. He didn't use 5 from the start to gauge their strength, then when he felt that 5 was necessary he used it, so it could be he can use more but didn't want to overdo it. I wonder what floor regular Baam is now equal to, he is obviously beyond the regulars on his floor but he isn't on the level of a low class ranker.
    That's the thing. I when I commented about his lack of power, I was comparing him to a low class ranker.
    Off course it can be too much fanboying by me, but when I look at Quant, I tend to think that Voile could beat him

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

So every Racheal look a like are bitches!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    Doesnt matter if it means more power or not, its just the fact that he is skilled enough to use that many rooms. Power isnt exactly everything in a fight.
    No, power isn't everything, but it helps. If you have to hit your opponent 20 times to win and they only have to hit you 5, you have less margin for error, even if you are significantly better.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    That's the thing. I when I commented about his lack of power, I was comparing him to a low class ranker.
    Off course it can be too much fanboying by me, but when I look at Quant, I tend to think that Voile could beat him
    You do recall that Quant's use of Shinsoo was SEVERLY limited, right? 1 room and he was locked into whatever he used.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    No, power isn't everything, but it helps. If you have to hit your opponent 20 times to win and they only have to hit you 5, you have less margin for error, even if you are significantly better.

You do recall that Quant's use of Shinsoo was SEVERLY limited, right? 1 room and he was locked into whatever he used.
    Yes, I do remember... but it's Quant, SIU ran som many gags with him that I can't see him a a powerful being. And after Viole fight with mazino and seeing how Mazino obliterated a couple rankers rankers a few minutes later... maybe I'm giving Viole too much credit, Dunno only time will tell

New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast