Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 129 Discussion/130 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 129 Discussion/130 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by sizel View Post
    No, that translation is wrong.
    It's 10 people who can use 3+.
    He called Quaetro a crazy person, not a monster, lol.

That's why speed scans mess you up.
    How do you know? The scan with the 3+ translation is an even speedier scan than the one the person you quoted linked.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    i think baam is on ranker level
    if u think carefully baam is now FUG member and other FUG members want him to kill Zahard who is 3rd strongest in tower and he have army of strong rankers so he can send rankers to kill baam just like when he send rankers to kill real Anak Zahard .i think FUG may have train baam to fight them
    5-6 years of training is not enough to power someone up to Ranker level, even if you implant in them weird devices. It took Urek Mazino 50 years to climb the tower and he was the fastest ever.

Even if you assume that Urek was well past ranker level by the time he finished, if he was at ranker level after 5 years, it taking him 50 years to climb the tower is absurdly slow. Instead of waiting for tests and stuff, just go to the guardian and demand a test and you can just shoot through the levels in well under 50 years.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    5-6 years of training is not enough to power someone up to Ranker level, even if you implant in them weird devices. It took Urek Mazino 50 years to climb the tower and he was the fastest ever.

Even if you assume that Urek was well past ranker level by the time he finished, if he was at ranker level after 5 years, it taking him 50 years to climb the tower is absurdly slow. Instead of waiting for tests and stuff, just go to the guardian and demand a test and you can just shoot through the levels in well under 50 years.
    Considering Urek fought evenly with Arie Hon on the 100th floor, he was most certainly beyond Ranker level when he got to the top. For all we know there are tests which only come every x number of years which slowed him down, or maybe he was distracted by other endeavours along the way. If we are truly comparing Baam to Urek then I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes ranker-level in the near future if he is to match someone who is 5th in the rankings by the 100th floor.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

But it was said that he was fastest one to climb the tower by "normal means".. maybe he was just enjoying the journey and I think he was. And there are the rumor of he getting in the tower to chase Phantaminum, if it is true, he was already ridiculously strong. Whe he got on the 100F he was already a top 10 without being a ranker yet. But Mazino is a different kind of monster...
    Anyway, I was thinking that Viole could take a low level ranker... but now I think it's a little bit of a stretch

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    But it was said that he was fastest one to climb the tower by "normal means".. maybe he was just enjoying the journey and I think he was. And there are the rumor of he getting in the tower to chase Phantaminum, if it is true, he was already ridiculously strong. Whe he got on the 100F he was already a top 10 without being a ranker yet. But Mazino is a different kind of monster...
    Anyway, I was thinking that Viole could take a low level ranker... but now I think it's a little bit of a stretch
    Well with the statement about him climbing by normal means, I would think that it's referring to Phanta and how he managed to appear in Zahard's palace out of nowhere instead of climbing the tower.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought that too... but I think if he wanted to just take the guardian tests and keep climbing, he could. Instead he took his time to visit the forest of Baek Ryun, per example. I really think that he was just enjoying the journey

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    For all we know there are tests which only come every x number of years which slowed him down, or maybe he was distracted by other endeavours along the way.
    We've seen at least some reference to the tests being given ever X period, so this is possible, but I assume you could get around that by taking the guardian's tests as they'd have no reason to make you wait 6 months for no reason.

That actually brings me to another point: I don't know why FUG doesn't make Baam take nothing but tests from the guardians. If he cannot climb the tower under those circumstances, he isn't going to be able to kill Zahard.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

We've seen at least some reference to the tests being given ever X period, so this is possible, but I assume you could get around that by taking the guardian's tests as they'd have no reason to make you wait 6 months for no reason.

That actually brings me to another point: I don't know why FUG doesn't make Baam take nothing but tests from the guardians. If he cannot climb the tower under those circumstances, he isn't going to be able to kill Zahard.
    If he takes a test by a guardian, everyone will know that he's a irregular... and avoiding Zahard's eyes was the whole point of their plan in "killing" Baam

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If he takes a test by a guardian, everyone will know that he's a irregular...
    How? Outside of making contracts with the guardian, I'm pretty sure there is almost zero contact between the guardian and anyone else. (Guardians don't seem to keep that close an eye on those administering the tests and the tests they give after they've accepted a proxy) It is not hard for someone to talk to the guardian, ask for a test, take the test, then hop to the next level without anyone ever noticing.

and avoiding Zahard's eyes was the whole point of their plan in "killing" Baam
    I wouldn't say it was the whole point. There were other serious advantages to it. Also, if this was seriously the case, letting Baam go around telling people he is a FUG slayer seems to go against this.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

If he takes a test by a guardian, everyone will know that he's a irregular... and avoiding Zahard's eyes was the whole point of their plan in "killing" Baam
    I think that the "killing Baam" plan objective was to keep both "irregulars" (Rachel and Baam, even if there´s a lot of people who says that Rachel is not an irregular) on the mark so they have more chances to achieve his plan to kill Zahard. Baam fake death forced him to be on FUG debt and helped FUG to treat Baam. At the same time they have Rachel climbing the tower.

Amazing chapter, as some of you said i think that Baam is awesome for his skills, probably he is not showing all his power at all, he clearly do not want to kill those guys, he just wanted to ask them "why?" if he really wanted to kill them he would have gone close combat, i think that Viole at close range is a lot more dangerous. I´m really confused by the lighthouse scene, i wonder if he borrowed those lighthouse or if bunny girl helped him or was Viole being just awesome.

Anyway, the best chapter of the season, maybe of the whole serie. I hope horyang is not dead, he locked dead enough but maybe he went to healing mode or something, i´m positive that bunny girl is lying about him being dead, and probably one of the main characters behind these scheme, probably made by FUG or Rachel =/

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member salvatore022's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

i am liking viole's character more and more, i mean he's stable even his freind death he is maintain his sanity, he is becoming more realistic and someone who has a goal to save his freinds from fug any means necessary, when the punny girl asked if he and horyang are freinds and he answered he is just someone i know, it shows you he's very protective and careful....when he arrives the scene sees his freind laying on the ground and two suspicious person standing there and starts asking them question was the perfect scene , if he was like someone like naruto '' hoy, u guys killed my freind, boooom kyuubi'' lol ....when it comes combat person must always controll his emotions ,,,,,first he used 3 bangs instead of 5 that was perfect (if he was person with emotional he would have used his biggest weapon lol)........... anyway the punny girl is bad at lying...her plan is failed, she tried to kill 2 birds in one stone, first ran and novic and then cassano could finish viole.......she's dumb and i hope koon stabs her just like snake

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

These are plot-kais (u ll know what i mean if you have been active in bleach forum). It s better for FUG if Baam takes test from the guardian since it will be less conspicous i mean i am sure the 10 families dont wander to guardians every day to ask whether or not any irregular took a test lately. + the best part is since they will be tough baam will be pushed to his limit every time ergo he will get phenomenally strong.

what i say to these holes in mangas?
    c'est la vie

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe it's because it's easier? Guardian's tests are no joke and sucess rate is probably a lot higher in normal tests. FUG has no use of a dead slayer, after all.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

you guys are underestimating the power of the Zahard empire. For some reason Yuri knew when a irregular got in and went looking for him. We don't know the fully extents of their contracts with the guardians. A irregular secretly taking guardian tests wouldn't last that long without the knowledge of the empire iMO. Yu Han Sung himself said that "The Zahard Family "would undoubtedly believe in Baam's death"
    And even if the guardian test on the floor 2F was created by the guardian, it was administered by the floor testers(maybe because there were regulars taking the test too).
    anyway, a FUG slayer candidate is annoying, but it isn't something that the empire will worry too much for now, they probably think that they can crush it anytime they want. But a FUG slayer candidate who is also an irregular, that's something else, they would sent the whole RED to obliterate him

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

There's still a possibility that you can't be a slayer if you're a regular. Zahard supposedly can't get killed by regulars, which are bound by the laws of the Tower. He received his immortality from 100th floor Guardian so I'd assume it's the same as regulars not being able to kill Guardians.

Not every irregular is a monster. Mazino, Enryu an Phantaminum are only the most famous ones.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

New Reply
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast