Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply

Thread: What Happened to Raizel 820 Years Ago?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

What Happened to Raizel 820 Years Ago?

as we know 820 years ago something happen and rai goes in sleep for 820 years

as we know from flash back rai didnt go out of his house very much well as lord say rai only come out from his house when lord ask him to come meet .

also as we have see Frank's first fight with 2 clanleder when he called DS both rai and lord fill its power so i think if rai fight with his full power even if frank didnt fill it lord would have fill it

as we see and know of rai's power we can say if rai go down in fight he would have take some clanleder and anyone else who help them

so i think clanleader's didnt fight him but use something seal kind thing . using seal on unnoticed rai would give them opportunity to stop rai without much harm/death also no one notice its

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: what do u guys think happen 820 years ago with rai ?

From the talks between Gejutel & Franky and the way Old Lord and Current Lord said it, it becomes clear that no major/minor incident took place 820 years ago. According to them Rai just disappeared without any traces. So it's likely that all traces of battles were removed and the injuries traitors suffered were healed.

Rai did uses his powers. In Chapter 220, Rai says
    Quote Quote:
    A situation arose in which I had no choice but to use my power.
    In chapter 236 Franky says
    Quote Quote:
    He was forced to use a considerable amount of power to defend his life.
    It's likely traitors used some sort of teleportation circle to take Rai far away. Or maybe they created a situation in which Rai was forced to come alone at a certain place. We all know Rai cares about Franky and so he didn't informed him so that he shouldn't get worried (or risk his life if the situation was too dangerous. Maybe a traitor took him in an isolated place? Nobles didn't cared what others of their kin do so other leaders might not have noticed this (Ch. 243)

About traitors not dying-
    Well, I believe a 5 vs 1 match was pretty unfavourable even for Rai. Who knows....maybe the traitors took help from werewolves?

The thing I am really curious is how Rai arrived in Korea. I think traitors thought they killed Rai but he survived (maybe help from Roctis or other being?) and somehow he reached Korea.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought he was greatly damaged by Roctis? Franky claims Rai was used by him and thus forced to take initiative.

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think even all the Clan Leaders attacking Rai at once would be hard for him to defend against.

Rather, I think a situation happened where he used his powers to defend a whole ton of people all at once, and that's what drained him so much.

Maybe he defended himself at the same time, but I expect the main reason is that he was defending others (like a population of humans). He never told Franky the details, only that "a situation arose where he had no choice but to use his powers."

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

How about awakening someone in order to save him/them? It requires a lot of energy too ... question is who might need to be awakened ...

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    How about awakening someone in order to save him/them? It requires a lot of energy too ... question is who might need to be awakened ...
    You could be right, but enough to make Rai need to sleep for 820 years, and still be in a weakened state? That's a lot of people to awaken!
    He awakened M21 without needing to sleep. And after awakening Tao and Takeo at once (even while being in a weakened state) he didn't actually *need* to sleep either, but did so at the request of Frankenstein.

So if he *had* to sleep (and for 820 straight!) it must have been something very massive. Rai's not the type to sleep and miss out on spending time with Franky or abandon his role as the Noblesse, unless he has no other choice, or unless someone requests it of him.

Another reason I say maybe Rai protected a bunch of humans is because Siera's father pleaded with Siriana not to harm the humans, which Siriana scoffed at. So perhaps Rai ended up protecting them somehow... since when Gejutel informed Siera about what happened, he said that the humans were all okay.

But I'm pretty curious. We need answers!

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    You could be right, but enough to make Rai need to sleep for 820 years, and still be in a weakened state? That's a lot of people to awaken!
    He awakened M21 without needing to sleep. And after awakening Tao and Takeo at once (even while being in a weakened state) he didn't actually *need* to sleep either, but did so at the request of Frankenstein.

So if he *had* to sleep (and for 820 straight!) it must have been something very massive. Rai's not the type to sleep and miss out on spending time with Franky or abandon his role as the Noblesse, unless he has no other choice, or unless someone requests it of him.

Another reason I say maybe Rai protected a bunch of humans is because Siera's father pleaded with Siriana not to harm the humans, which Siriana scoffed at. So perhaps Rai ended up protecting them somehow... since when Gejutel informed Siera about what happened, he said that the humans were all okay.

But I'm pretty curious. We need answers!
    that happen 100 years ago after old lord goes to sleep

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We know that the traitors spent centuries trying to get close to so maybe one of them made a personal request for him to come somewhere similar to the trap Seirass father walked into. He's the Noblesse so I doubt he would inform the lord or Franken if he was going to take care of an issue personally. If Rajak can hide his aura theres probably a traitor thst can do the same using different methods. They had to catch him off guard.

Franken said that Roctis used Rai because it was believed by the Lord that he was the mastermind behind the betrayal.

I want to see that flashback. I thimk this mi be the only time we see Rai lose his cool and get pissed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How about Rai made a contract with someone ages ago and that person saved him? He died making others think Rai died as both of their aura would be similar.
    Maybe Rai's contractor is with Union? An elder perhaps? Otherwise how can they hope to defeat Lord?

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    that happen 100 years ago after old lord goes to sleep
    True, but what I'm saying is perhaps Rai put them under his protection somehow. Rai also thought the incidents were related, when Frankenstein was asking him about what happened. So that's what makes me wonder.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    How about Rai made a contract with someone ages ago and that person saved him? He died making others think Rai died as both of their aura would be similar.
    Maybe Rai's contractor is with Union? An elder perhaps? Otherwise how can they hope to defeat Lord?
    Possible, but it seems like Rai is a bit unique. When he drinks someone's blood he awakens their own power, instead of mutating them. His power is of a different nature than the other Nobles, too.

But yes, I've wondered how exactly the Union expects to defeat the Lord. Maybe using the Werewolf Lord or something?

New Reply