Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crombell's Power Level?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Crombell's Power Level?

as we all know crombell have franks dairy and lots of think from that dairy crombell have power equal to franks and have weapon similar as DS

but after reading Messina's and strixflash's post in Chapter 267 Review i thought did crombell really have franks full-power and DS ??

ans is no because brilliant people write too much then average me & others . franks power and DS r two different things so there would be 2 dairies. one for data of franks power and one for DS

now about dairy crombell have
    we know dairy was found in ruins and as for rai's home we can say its not ruins so to say dairy was at franks old home who become ruins because frank was with rai is not wrong. also we know rai told frank to seal his power after other told rai about experiment frank was doing so we can say frank is much powerful then data he has in old diary he had in his old home

i will say crombell is maximum 8th elders level and minimum weaker then 12th

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: what do u guys think about Crombell's power level ??????

Seeing he's going to be the final villain (or so it seems), I expect his powers to rival Frankenstein. Also, Crombell is genius himself, and he said he would have reached his elder position sometime later if he didn't had access to Franky's journal. So we can expect his strength to be extraordinary among elders. He would also have some secret weapon as I hardly think he would go for some weird transfornations. His powers and aura is similar to that of Frankenstein, so his source of power is bound to be similar.
    Remember he hided his powers from others? Everyone underestimates him...

So, yeah he's bound to be powerful than the three deceased (good for nothing) double digits, and two single digits (9th & 8th), though we have yet to see the real strength of 9th.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    Seeing he's going to be the final villain (or so it seems), I expect his powers to rival Frankenstein. Also, Crombell is genius himself, and he said he would have reached his elder position sometime later if he didn't had access to Franky's journal. So we can expect his strength to be extraordinary among elders. He would also have some secret weapon as I hardly think he would go for some weird transfornations. His powers and aura is similar to that of Frankenstein, so his source of power is bound to be similar.
    Remember he hided his powers from others? Everyone underestimates him...

So, yeah he's bound to be powerful than the three deceased (good for nothing) double digits, and two single digits (9th & 8th), though we have yet to see the real strength of 9th.
    Actually Bonerre kinda disagrees with your statements. I mean Bonerre said that 'He' aka Crombel would need more time to reach the strength of the 10th and 11th elder. So at the time Crombel is the weakest elder in the whole union. Furthermore Crombel himself admitted that without the new data of Franken he wouldn't be able to surpass the enhancement skills of the 9th elder.

So I can't quite understand how you came to your conclusions.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the noblesse thread and mh Moshen. In the mean time be sure to check out the member zone and say hello to the community.
    I know that the other elders don't think much of Crombell in-terms of power because he kept that aspect hidden about himself.
    I'm not too sure where he ranks - he does have Frankys past data and their powers seem similar.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess is that he is very similar to a Kabuto (Naruto). The guy is in the shadows, strong but not too much & waiting for knowledge in order to get power. In my opinion, Crombell will survive the union & will be one of the very last opponents in the manwha.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Actually Bonerre kinda disagrees with your statements. I mean Bonerre said that 'He' aka Crombel would need more time to reach the strength of the 10th and 11th elder. So at the time Crombel is the weakest elder in the whole union. Furthermore Crombel himself admitted that without the new data of Franken he wouldn't be able to surpass the enhancement skills of the 9th elder.

So I can't quite understand how you came to your conclusions.
    Firstly, welcome to Noblesse forums! Feeling glad that you used your first post here!

Secondly, I believe the statement Bonerre used was to hype the importance of Elders. We all were expecting Crombell to be powerful and this statement made us realiize that both of the elders were pretty strong themselves and maybe even more powerful than the ultimate villain Crombell. This technique is never anew in Noblesse. It was used to hype the importance of Jake/Mary, DA-5, Arieth and Cerberus on a larger scale. Same applies here.... Now you will hardly see any hype for them.

Also, the statement by Bonerre can also meant that if Crombell fights Elders he will also suffer some loss even if he wins. It means Crombell is far away from a goal where he can defeat elders without a single casuality on his side.

About 9th: Yeah, sorry. I forgot that.

But Crombel is far more powerful than 10th,11th & 12th. He had access to Frankenstein's diary plus he's a genius himself, so we can't underestimate his strength. Not to mention, his & Frankenstein's power are similar in nature....

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    Firstly, welcome to Noblesse forums! Feeling glad that you used your first post here!

Secondly, I believe the statement Bonerre used was to hype the importance of Elders. We all were expecting Crombell to be powerful and this statement made us realiize that both of the elders were pretty strong themselves and maybe even more powerful than the ultimate villain Crombell. This technique is never anew in Noblesse. It was used to hype the importance of Jake/Mary, DA-5, Arieth and Cerberus on a larger scale. Same applies here.... Now you will hardly see any hype for them.

Also, the statement by Bonerre can also meant that if Crombell fights Elders he will also suffer some loss even if he wins. It means Crombell is far away from a goal where he can defeat elders without a single casuality on his side.

About 9th: Yeah, sorry. I forgot that.

But Crombel is far more powerful than 10th,11th & 12th. He had access to Frankenstein's diary plus he's a genius himself, so we can't underestimate his strength. Not to mention, his & Frankenstein's power are similar in nature....
    bro jake/mary, DA-5, Arieth and Cerberus were powerful fighter u cant say they were not powerful just because they lost fight.what u say its like there is tournament going on and only winer in useful others r trash (useless).

rai kill jake, DA' captain
    frank kill/defeat mary ,arieth
    seira kill DA's fat member

and we know how powerful rai, frank and seira is

yuri kill one Cerberus by attacking from back when she didnt know about it & defenseless

Jake/Mary, DA-5, Arieth and Cerberus were powerful but there opponent were in different level . yuri's attack was backstabbing with that even low level fighter can defeat/kill high level fighter

we have to consider 100% what Bonerre said because not other elders or we know crombell's power level but he know
    Last edited by suraj5898; January 22, 2013 at 01:12 AM.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think of Crombell as being quite a bit weaker than most.

Considering how much of Frankenstein's research impressed Crombell and how he seemed to think it would help him to realize his ambition to surpass the 9th Elder's human modification skills. I'd guess he's weaker than the 9th. This is not to say that he won't be getting stronger in the future, because that's exactly what I expect him to do.

As for him having his very own Dark Spear. I don't really believe he does. He may have the beginnings of that knowledge I doubt it's finished enough to produce any kind of usable weapon just yet. Hence his great desire for Frankenstien's lab files.

------------------------------------------------------

I do expect Combell's probably stronger than Yuri or any of his subordinates but I don't think Yuri is as strong as some consider him to be either. I'd guess his strength would be about on par with the higher end Cerberus people. Nothing close to a Union Elder, even the 12th.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think hes stronger than the 12th but maybe not quite at the 9ths level since he seems to want to catch up to him. He'll no doubt make some discovery or acquire some means to boost his power soon. My guess is that he somehow manages to get his hands on a soul weapon after a traitor is defeated.
    Last edited by Blackdynamite410; January 22, 2013 at 11:33 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think crombell is a genius, he is pretty much a fraud as far as the series goes. The real genius is Franky, If he is a genius he would be capable to a certain degree to perform enhancement to a higher degree (elder status) without the help of the diary or the need to steal data!

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

joshua019: Who knows, how much time Frankenstein spend to get himself at today's power level? I'm sure, Crombell isn't alive even a tenth of Frankenstein's time. What I want to say, Frankenstein had much more time to experiment and gain knowledge, than Crombell and that's something even technology can't overstep.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    joshua019: Who knows, how much time Frankenstein spend to get himself at today's power level? I'm sure, Crombell isn't alive even a tenth of Frankenstein's time. What I want to say, Frankenstein had much more time to experiment and gain knowledge, than Crombell and that's something even technology can't overstep.
    Based on appearance, Franky looks like late 20s, lets say 28 and Crombell roughly 45. But Franky started experimenting and manage to achieve immorality with little to no background on enhancing humans, with that logic Franky manage to achieve immortality less than 15 years. whereas Crombell prior to Franky's diary has already have some knowledge of enhancing, due to the excavation. even with the diary, which he hide and pretended to have discovered whatever is written on it, can not surpass the 6th elder in terms of enhancing. He is even resulting to stealing to compensate his incompetence. Basically Crombell is fraud, have been ripping off Franky's work and claim it his.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    rai sleep for 820 years . think frank was with rai for 100 years and now it's become 820 + 100 = 920
    lest think frank is now 1000 years old so 1000 - 920 = 80 years . so frank got his clanleder level power when he was 80 years old and as u say Crombell isn't alive even a tenth of Frankenstein's time then by 10% crombell's age should be 8 years but as joshua019 said crombell's age is 45 and frank look like late 20s we can say frank was half of crombell's age when he got clanleder level powers
    as u talk about technology we can all say today's technology is far grater then 1000 years ago so if frank would have use his brain with todays technology he would have got his power sooner or he would have much more powerful

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

You got me slightly wrong.

I wanted to say, that Frankenstein might be much more older, than we think: who knows, for how long did he lived with Rai? 200 years for nobles is like 20 for us (maybe even less, I'm deducting that from the fact, after 200 years noble is considered "adult"), given the nature of Frankenstein's and Raizel's relationship (considering the way they met), I think it took much more time than 100 years, to set a bond with "all alone" Noblesse in such a "short" time (from Rai's point of view). Maybe Franky realized that faster, but I highly doubt, Rai would fully acknowledge someone, who barged into his mansion with two enraged clan leaders hot on his heels in the middle of night and who tried to cover himself with obvious lie (okay, give him credit he didn't knew ) that he serves there, so fast. Moreover when he realized what was Franky doing (which developed into restricting Franky's powers and forbidding him experimenting with human (or living creature's) lives).

Frankenstein attempted some of his experiments even during the time he was already with Raizel (for who know how long), and he has been able to hold his own against two clan leaders even before that. How long he actually hold such power is hard to tell, but it's possible, he "stopped aging" soon after his first experiments on himself, but his actual power (or discovering the depth of his powers), came much later.

I know it's a bit illogical, given the fact, Union went such big trouble, until they discovered old Frankenstein's (most possibly his) lab, or Crombell finding his diary, but the history in the world of Noblesse comic might (and probably very possibly is) much different than our. Or we just aren't able to accept the though, there might existed someone so smart, who easily jumped over hundreds years in developing technology and even came up with theories, which is Union considering "newly invented".
    Maybe Franky was just really really lucky, that one of his first attempts actually worked, despite Crombell had to wait much longer (until his 45 or how old is he looks) to gain the same "ability" of "not aging".
    Or Franky alone is a "victim" of someone's else experiments, and that might explain why is he looks so young. If that's the case, he might pick up research of his "developer" and worked on him further, gaining further knowledge and discovering what lied behind the horizont.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

if u think i get u wrong then i m sorry
    i through u r saying crombel is more genius then frank
    u have to accept frank is more genius then crombel is even if he might pick up research of his "developer" and worked on him further. because with using more then 1000 years old technology he reach that level of power u have to say he is super genius. if frank need to advance his research he did it himself on other hand crombel use stole/use someone else research so say that crombel is fake/thief genius is not wrong

i use 1000 years because its good number if i have to say frank can be 1500+ old

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast