Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crombell's Power Level?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: what do u guys think about Crombell's power level ??????

suraj5898: I never denied Frank's genius exactly the opposite

I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry, if it was confusing ... but I didn't meant any offence We just misunderstood each other ... probably Happens

Just wanted to say, there's no way Crombell is on the same (full) power level as Franky, yet (what happens in future is question).

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I kind of agree - I think here Franky has the brains, power and age / experience in-terms of time.
    All we've seen or shown of Crombell is that he is like a hyena trying to level up with more and more experiments and data.

Although I imagine his as no pushover either and he probably is gaining some grounds in-terms of power with more of the data he procures.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Charlie: Or maybe with less risk of unwanted side effects, since Crombell probably has wider base of experimental samples (together with Franky's results), thus he might modify himself and be sure, that nothing will go wrong (thanks to Union "human resources"). In this matter, Franky maybe (most probably) took higher risk on himself (though he has been probably experimenting on humans too, but not in such wide scale in terms of "number of samples").

Something about wider base of Gauss scale (more samples = better mean ... or average ... hope I got it right).

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    Charlie: Or maybe with less risk of unwanted side effects, since Crombell probably has wider base of experimental samples (together with Franky's results), thus he might modify himself and be sure, that nothing will go wrong (thanks to Union "human resources"). In this matter, Franky maybe (most probably) took higher risk on himself (though he has been probably experimenting on humans too, but not in such wide scale in terms of "number of samples").

Something about wider base of Gauss scale (more samples = better mean ... or average ... hope I got it right).
    Yes though considering he also managed to implant a warewolf heart into M21 is also something I'm curious about. Since the werewolves are supposed to be hidden.

That is a little off topic - although it seems the success in this case with the experimentation had something to do with M21 as well.
    Other than that - with M24 and M21 there was a lot side effects after their alterations though they were the early models I suppose.

Recently - we've seen that he is trying to get one over the 9th elder as well. So I'm not too sure where Crombell stands in all of this.

He is higher that his henchmen like Yury for sure but maybe a few pars under Franky. It would be interesting if they were on equal terms.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    suraj5898: I never denied Frank's genius exactly the opposite

I'm not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry, if it was confusing ... but I didn't meant any offence We just misunderstood each other ... probably Happens

Just wanted to say, there's no way Crombell is on the same (full) power level as Franky, yet (what happens in future is question).
    u dont have to say sorry and i m also not a native english speaker
    i also think Crombell is not on the level of frank
    its would have great if we have saw crombell fight some strong opponent
    Last edited by suraj5898; February 02, 2013 at 11:46 AM.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    u dont have to say sorry and i m also not a native english speaker
    i also think Crombell is not on the level of frank
    its would have great if we have saw crombell fight some strong opponent
    About who Crombel might face from the MC's. I think it will be M-21- I mean besides M-21 none of the MC's have any interest in Crombel.
    Besides that Franken is only interested in the traitors and whoever stands in his way to kill them will get punished.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

In regards to a confrontation - I think it would be franky vs crombell.
    Former mad scientist vs current mad scientist.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I doubt this cause it would totally destroy M-21 aim. M-21 wants to find out his and his friends real names. The only person who has the that file is Crombel. SO if Fanken defeats Crombel than M-21 couldn't do anything alone weather for himself or his friends.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    I doubt this cause it would totally destroy M-21 aim. M-21 wants to find out his and his friends real names. The only person who has the that file is Crombel. SO if Fanken defeats Crombel than M-21 couldn't do anything alone weather for himself or his friends.
    I see your point but not necessarily as well they can probably find the information in his lab files. I have forgotten about M-21 wanting that information or was looking for it.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    i like Mohsen's idea m21 vs crombell its sound right.

franky vs crombell had happen before in beginning and franky is not angry on crombell. for frank crombell is user/thief of his work but for m21 its personal he was made in to m21 because of him now he have use his old friend's as toy (even if it mark)

and for these who think m21 dont have power r forgetting m21's werewolf heart. when time come for fight crombell m21 would have mastery on his heart and can change into werewolf anytime he wants
    as for crombell we dont know his real power level .its us who made him elder , clanleder or frank's level not Author

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it definitely looked like Crombell was on par with Frankenstein, if Franky fights without the Dark Spear. After all, Crombell was recognized as powerful enough to be an Elder. I also highly doubt we saw him going all-out!

But I would have a hard time believing he could match Franky at full power. Perhaps he will be able to later on in the series; that would make things pretty interesting!

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    Well, it definitely looked like Crombell was on par with Frankenstein, if Franky fights without the Dark Spear. After all, Crombell was recognized as powerful enough to be an Elder. I also highly doubt we saw him going all-out!

But I would have a hard time believing he could match Franky at full power. Perhaps he will be able to later on in the series; that would make things pretty interesting!
    actually that not true he didnt chose to become elder for his power but his brain/research (well some data was from franks book)

no one know that he is powerful
    when frank told m21 that crombell is not easy opponent m21 said http://www.mangareader.net/noblesse/91/2

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Well, M21 wasn't that highly informed about the goings-on inside the Union. Surely the Elders have more knowledge about things than M21.

From what we've seen, every Elder has more strength than Regis, for example. Crombell was likely hiding his true strength from the other Elders, but he must have shown at least a minimum level of personal strength. Otherwise, people who demonstrated better research subjects, such as Dr. Aris, would've been an Elder too. That leads me to believe that strength is one of the qualifications, and hence a possible reason why Dr. Aris was designing her test subjects to be used to enhance her own strength.

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Also, to illustrate how M21 was often given false information from the Union, he didn't know that vampires are mutants, and are not the Nobles. Frankenstein had to explain it to him.

He also admits the organization wouldn't have given proper information to a low-ranking agent like him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    ^ Well, M21 wasn't that highly informed about the goings-on inside the Union. Surely the Elders have more knowledge about things than M21.

From what we've seen, every Elder has more strength than Regis, for example. Crombell was likely hiding his true strength from the other Elders, but he must have shown at least a minimum level of personal strength. Otherwise, people who demonstrated better research subjects, such as Dr. Aris, would've been an Elder too. That leads me to believe that strength is one of the qualifications, and hence a possible reason why Dr. Aris was designing her test subjects to be used to enhance her own strength.
    Nope. Crombell's experiments were more successful than Aris. It's just that we saw Mary first who was weaker than DA-5. Remember even Cerberus/Taze and 12th totally looked down on Crombell. They do acknowledged his brain and said RK was likely his creations.

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    Nope. Crombell's experiments were more successful than Aris. It's just that we saw Mary first who was weaker than DA-5. Remember even Cerberus/Taze and 12th totally looked down on Crombell. They do acknowledged his brain and said RK was likely his creations.
    They assumed they must have been Crombell's creations, since that seemed to them the most likely explanation. Who are Crombell's experiments that are far stronger? Yuriy was Aris's assistant, and his strength is up there, and wasn't a mystery to Aris. Pretty sure he wasn't made by Crombell, since Aris trusted him. It's just that he was a double agent.

Regardless, that's not the point. The point is, the Union Elders all seem to have a minimum level of strength, whether they disclose that information to their lower agents or not. M21, Cerberus, or any underling was rarely given the full story on anything, ever.

Also, look at the 10th and 11th Elders talking about the 12th. They were saying he turned out to be too weak for the title of Elder. The 12th had experiments too, so if it was that common for a weak genius to become an Elder, the 10th and 11th wouldn't have said what they did. Rather, they would've said something like "Ah well, no wonder the 12th died, he was more of a researcher not a fighter," not "he was too weak to have been worthy of being an Elder."

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2