Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 269 Discussion/270 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Messina's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 269 Discussion/270 Predictions

Love that second attack where he stands in between the Elders and summons the Dark Spear..
    I really wonder what trick RK4 used to free the children, didn't knew they had this kind of abilitys?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to become a fan of this Female WV, she can be a charismatic and interesting villain. So far all these villains have been just brainless psychos. It has been just a battle between good guys and bad guys. I hope changes and some surprise of the characters in this struggle.

Like strixflash, I feel some dissapointed as all these latest chapters are being too previsible. Perhaps the entrace of Rajak would be much more awesome if it was unexpected.

How can so many buildings remain intact? The entire area should be devastated by now!

Also, I wonder what need had these Crombell's assassins for keeping the children alive if they would kill them anyway.
    Last edited by Mister K; January 29, 2013 at 05:16 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a great chapter, I just knew it that that big mouthed gorilla elder won't last long battle against Frank and now with Rajak. Just two hit and his out and now it is the Union which is underhanded in the situation.

I just hope that the situation with the RK4 will be resolved this time. And also, Yuriy is starting to get into my nerve that I'm hoping that he will be finally be eliminated in this Arc.
    "Marine Admirals"

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Aha, it was totally expected but it's nice to see Franky giving them trouble alone.

I guess that the teleport thing (or camouflage ?) in the school is something which has been implanted off panel, either by Franky or by Tao after they realized that the children might be in danger again (they've been involved twice after all). This or a new player, it seems more like magic than science at this point.
    Last edited by Gats; January 29, 2013 at 04:52 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that light was something like flash trap: I mean, "Now, we will flash in a darkened room, everyone except us will be blind for some time and in the meantime we get the children into safety" or something like that.

More interesting is, what that werewolf elder said about Frankenstein (or to him to be precise): that "They acknowledged him because of his power" ... it sound similar like what nobles did.

And who or what is Hangeol, Franky is speaking about?

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member joshua019's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think rk 4 + sierra are capable enough to kill the cyborg elder

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

The combination of Frankenstein and Rajak is very promising, can't wait for the kind of combo's they will pull of. Seeing how Frankenstein is kind of a nuker ability wise while Rajak can just dissapear and assassinate. Two kinds of fighting that are my favorites.
    Wonder how many chapters Rai is going to sleep.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesomeness. Frankenstein being as bad*** as ever. Excited to see our werewolf in action. Just excited in general to see this battle. It seems as though there is a distinction between the '4 Elders' and the others, I'm curious to see if this is just a factor of power or something more. Great chapter, once again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see Rai enter the scene just to make the 7th and 5th Elders shit their pants XD

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Tonight I'm thinking that Frank has been using his Dark Spear a lot more without consulting Rai. He used to be sealed, and it was hard for him to control the spear's power. I wonder if he would go berserk one day.. or in this battle. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    I'm starting to become a fan of this Female WV, she can be a charismatic and interesting villain. So far all these villains have been just brainless psychos. It has been just a battle between good guys and bad guys. I hope changes and some surprise of the characters in this struggle.
    That didn't seem to be one of the points for antagonists in Noblesse, since we had gone through more than 250 chapters and we still didn't see a single antagonist like that. Even a calm one like this female elder is rare. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Also, I wonder what need had these Crombell's assassins for keeping the children alive if they would kill them anyway.
    Just to bait RK-4? After all they care the most about the children. Well, rather standard tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by Marzarret View Post
    Just a great chapter, I just knew it that that big mouthed gorilla elder won't last long battle against Frank and now with Rajak. Just two hit and his out and now it is the Union which is underhanded in the situation.

I just hope that the situation with the RK4 will be resolved this time. And also, Yuriy is starting to get into my nerve that I'm hoping that he will be finally be eliminated in this Arc.
    I really dislike this robotic elder, haha~ Well, in general I dislike all elders who are like this, and so far every elder who died are like that. Exceptions would be those beings beyond humans ( = ex-clan leaders and werewolves, with maybe Crombel in addition ).

I'm a bit uncomfortable with Yuri in this chapter because he felt more.. feminine than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Jitt View Post
    And who or what is Hangeol, Franky is speaking about?
    Which part are you talking about? I didn't see "Hangeol" in EG Scans' translation.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantomonium View Post
    Wonder how many chapters Rai is going to sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    I would love to see Rai enter the scene just to make the 7th and 5th Elders shit their pants XD
    This.

My guess is that Rai would probably awaken when it concerns RK-4 and the children. Yuri and friends would go after them once they found out the data is fake, which I guess will happen soon. I mean, Frank and Rajak can handle themselves just fine. Seira is there too, although injured.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Phio-chan: It was in mangacow.com scans, presented at Mangapanda. EGscans translated it completely (I mean that bubble, where Franky is stating, he's "unchanging" unlike someone else).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    The elders seem already to be under a lot of pressure. I mean the 5th clearly said that Franken is tougher than them. And this is from someone who is rumored to have a warlike nature.

If Rai walks in it would be a complete humilation. At least let them put up a fight.

IMHO Franken is actually still holding back. He said so himself sometimes it is even hard for him to control his emotions. I think he is trieing really hard not to go right after the 7th elder and torture him to death. It could be that Franken wants to keep the awakening/reappearance of Rai a secret from the traitors. That is most likely way he didn't laugh in joy about meeting Sirina and went right after him.
    I mean if Franken would right out say that he is thankful that Sirina did come to Korea cause now he can kill him for betraying his master, Sirina would check that Rai reappeared and that the Union is in deep shit.

We might also see the best combo in the Noblesse story so far. Seeing that Franken and Ragar used to clash with each other often, Franken must have a good idea about the Kerita clan skill and can use this to their advantage. In the contrary I doubt that the 7th and 5th elder are good at teamwork.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

EGS translations. Always glad to read their HQ release
    Still I feel really sorry for artist's health >_<

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (here is a link for any who are interested)

Poll is on how you think this battle will go now that Rajak has joined the party.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering how M21 and the others pulled their disappearing act. Besides that, it was an okay chapter for me - I was kind of hoping to see some more dialogue from the traitor clan leader (forgets name) and Franky regarding their betrayal of Raizel.

Frankenstein - stayed true to himself attacking all three elders.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast