Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Noblesse: Chapter 269 Discussion/270 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse: Chapter 269 Discussion/270 Predictions

Hm I'm not sure that gold light was Tao's doing, maybe the Lukedonia nobles helped them?
    Anyhow, Rajak & Franky - don't hold back please <3

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Thanks for the info and welcome to the noblesse section as well.
    Thanks, happy to be here!

The authors were being flamed a lot on the naver forums, I can understand because some people stayed up really late for its release. Your reaction is quiet normal strixflash ^^

Anyways, I was kind of disappointed with the absence of Karias. I think his weapon was the only one yet to be revealed (I guess it makes sense since all of the clan leader's soul weapons were revealed in just one arc), and I was looking forward to seeing it. Still, seeing Rajak in action again is enough to make me happy

Can't really say much for this chapter, everything was pretty much expected with the exception of Rk-4/5 (since Seira isn't present) stealing away Shinwoo and his friends without direct conflict.

*Edit*
    Another thing... I was surprised how low rank Roctis was... Not that 4th elder is anything to laugh at. Whole time I was thinking he was the first elder. I get the idea that whoever is in the dark wearing a conspicuous cloak is automatically the leader.

So, who's the first 3 elders? From all we know it could be mermaids and unicorns. I mean, there are vampires and werewolves, so why not lol
    Last edited by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE; January 29, 2013 at 07:06 PM.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE View Post

So, who's the first 3 elders? From all we know it could be mermaids and unicorns. I mean, there are vampires and werewolves, so why not lol
    Why not? - the first three elders could be the highest of the werewolves or the higher ranked of the traitor nobles.
    Well I guess everyone got a bit impatient with the delay - expecting the chapter from last week. It was sad to the see how some were lowering the rank of the previous chapter on naver.

Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Why not? - the first three elders could be the highest of the werewolves or the higher ranked of the traitor nobles.
    Well I guess everyone got a bit impatient with the delay - expecting the chapter from last week. It was sad to the see how some were lowering the rank of the previous chapter on naver.
    Well that seems like the most likely candidates for the three elders so far; much better than my mermaid theory haha

And I didn't know they were doing that. Would explain the lower ranking of the previous chapter

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that seems like the most likely candidates for the three elders so far; much better than my mermaid theory haha

And I didn't know they were doing that. Would explain the lower ranking of the previous chapter
    Yeah - it jumped from 9.9 or 8 to 9.4 the last I recall.
    Also your idea of other creatures being there might be a possibly - it is not totally off.
    I began to wonder if there was a werewolf version of Rai - their own 'supreme being'/.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^^ Its not Rai's style to have competition lol. I think the noblese being is a unique existence, belonging to a single being. Still, I'll bet that the werewolves have a lord or lord-equivalent like Raskreia.

And way to call rajak one shot blitzing the 8th elder. Kudos to to anyone that called that (myself included.)

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah - it jumped from 9.9 or 8 to 9.4 the last I recall.
    Also your idea of other creatures being there might be a possibly - it is not totally off.
    I began to wonder if there was a werewolf version of Rai - their own 'supreme being'/.
    Hmm, that could be an interesting idea, Charlie. There's almost certainly a counterpart to the Lord of the Nobles. Franky seems to think that the Werewolves may have gone extinct, especially as they lack mind control powers to hide their existence, so that could lead to the idea that there isn't a counterpart for Rai.

What I got out of this chapter was that the Lady Werewolf does seem to be a good opponent and that Zarga's a fool.

Spoiler show

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering how M21 and the others pulled their disappearing act. Besides that, it was an okay chapter for me - I was kind of hoping to see some more dialogue from the traitor clan leader (forgets name) and Franky regarding their betrayal of Raizel.
    It seems like the story about betrayal will still be long in the future, since parties involved didn't seem interested in talking about it at all. I hope it will get covered properly someday, haha.

Another thing... I was surprised how low rank Roctis was... Not that 4th elder is anything to laugh at. Whole time I was thinking he was the first elder. I get the idea that whoever is in the dark wearing a conspicuous cloak is automatically the leader.

I don't think Roctis is a low-ranked elder despite being in 4th position, haha~ If we go by numbers and strength he would be the fourth eldest and strongest, I guess. He seems to have a great analytical mind like Crombel. We just need more of 'em in action, not simply sending younger elders around, haha~

The top 3 must be the oldest, strongest, probably the creators of Union. Just don't let them be anything neat old transformations we saw from previous elders.

They seem to be so distinct that I doubt they have one, but it'll be a cool showdown for Rai if one exists! I mean, Rai = doomsday to every battlefield he visits.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post

They seem to be so distinct that I doubt they have one, but it'll be a cool showdown for Rai if one exists! I mean, Rai = doomsday to every battlefield he visits.

First Rai needs to prevent his life force being wasted every-time he used his powers. Right now even a pathetic guy like Rael will defeat him.
    So how would he even fare up to a power similar to himself without dying quickly thereafter.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm reading the review section for noblesse on daum and it looks like the next chapter will be postponed due to sickness again

I haven't seen the original source that says this, but several people are saying it will be release at 1/5 1:40 Korean time. This is just a heads up since I'm not 100% sure about the accuracy on that fact.
    Last edited by IxNxFxIxNxIxTxE; February 04, 2013 at 06:40 AM.

13. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I forget but if the artist is the same with Ability's artists, I wonder if it's starting to get on his condition. Running two series at the same time, one weekly and the other bi-weekly, must not be easy. I don't mind the chapter being delayed as long as it can give better quality. I hope he gets well soon.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Messina's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I will not be amused if it's gonna be late again. I need Noblesse on shitty mondays like today, qq.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I forget but if the artist is the same with Ability's artists, I wonder if it's starting to get on his condition. Running two series at the same time, one weekly and the other bi-weekly, must not be easy. I don't mind the chapter being delayed as long as it can give better quality. I hope he gets well soon.
    I'm hoping this is just a rumor, but too many people are backing it up so it is probably a legitimate info.

And I agree, I hope for a high quality chapter instead of a sketchy one especially because it'll be a shame for the artist to breeze through perhaps one of the greatest fight scenes in the series.

Luckily, the artist and author are two different people so at least the plot won't be affected even if the illustration is lacking.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm reading the review section for noblesse on daum and it looks like the next chapter will be postponed due to sickness again

I haven't seen the original source that says this, but several people are saying it will be release at 1/5 1:40 Korean time. This is just a heads up since I'm not 100% sure about the accuracy on that fact.
    Wouldn't that mean that we would get a chapter in a bout 2 hours and a few minutes??
    Hopefully we will get a chapter soon. And I hope that it will mostly concentrate on Franken and the elders.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Messina's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Raw is out, yay

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3