Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Gantz 377 Discussion/378 Prediction Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 377 Discussion/378 Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    What? This is not dragon ball or saint seiya where the main character gets stronger when he is on the verge of death. Also, Kurono doesn't have the memories of dying
    That's one interpretation.

Kurono got stronger because of his natural style. This is his advantage over most threats. HS & Gonde have this quality too. They are all unpredictable, which is another reason Gonde wants to fight Kurono. I think it's possible HS killing Kurono had an effect even if he doesn't remember. It's enough just to know he got his ass killed and lost... a way of measuring his ability.

"Heh whatever" -Nishi
    7Seeds Best Manga Ever.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A_N_G_E_L View Post
    Kurono has a dumbass girlfriend too. If it was for his girlfriend, Kurono would be dead long time ago. Izumi and HS are both skilled and intelligent sword fighters, but the difference between Kurono and HS and Izumi is his powerful plot armor.
    i agree that Tae is a dumbass also xD. i don't believe Kurono would be dead if it wasn't for his girlfriend. in the dino mission, while Tae was a motivation, it was because she was used as hostage that he got transferred without his suit. by the time Oni mission came, Kurono could have had Reika or someone else to think about to push him forward into defeating the boss. also, it's because of Tae's stupidity the reason the aliens are still alive and Kurono is now forced to walk towards his death on worldwide national television for everyone to see. she's also the reason why Kei turned on his fellow Gantzmen and attacked Nishi and left him for dead.
    also, she's the reason Fra is dead > thus eliminating any chance of having Kurono x Fra inter-species action.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kei is now the Terminator.

The people in the manga are pretty stupid. Dead or not, the mothership will be crashed on to Earth. Even if Kei won, it only takes one button to initiate the crash. They lose no matter what.

But I guess it doesn't matter since the God aliens already foretold of the future. Earth will be fine and Kurono (2) will be reborn just fine.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

lol what button is that?

"DESTROY ALL HUMANS" *bloop* dead.

I'm sure flying a space ship is more complicated than that!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah the god aliens foretelling the future....I hope the Reika reborn is bs I don't want her to hook up with someone who is not Kei and then do it with this guy while Kei is in the next room!!! >_> nuuuu oku I still have some faith in you, if not I will just pretend this arc didn't happen and made my own fan fic one lol.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

The spaceship is the size of a continent. There's no way a single guy can crash it into a planet by himself, especially not if there are gantzers everywhere.

Which brings the question, if he can clean them up by himself? Why are the aliens still losing?

"Look I've got your pr0n! I'll spread it over the intergalactic internet to humiliate you!"
    "Nooo! We surrender! Give us back our pr0n!!!"

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EliteBeatAgents View Post
    This oku we're talking about. Did you forget about this part?

http://i25.mangareader.net/gantz/311/gantz-1154702.jpg
    did anyone point out that this is Kei 2?

And that this fight leads up to Kei 2 losing mind you.

So this is evidence of him not being able to do anything anyway.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Evil3ye's Avatar
    Country
    San Marino
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter!

So the final battle of the manga is about to start soon! hmmm.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mcd693's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Im sure this has been touched on, but what's up with the vampires? Can't we at least get a shot of them when the whole world is thinking of kurono? I think that a shot is warranted... Kinda lame is all

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mcd693 View Post
    Im sure this has been touched on, but what's up with the vampires? Can't we at least get a shot of them when the whole world is thinking of kurono? I think that a shot is warranted... Kinda lame is all
    That would be nice to see, instead of a random stranger or fucking Kei's parents that don't care their second son is dead and missing.

I just hope that Kei tries to save the aliens and have them live with the earthlings.

It would be practical considering both species have suffered large casualties.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Something tells me that nishi is still alive on that spaceship. We never got any confirmation that he died. Maybe he'll stop the ship from crashing and redeem himself somehow. And I'm sure kurono will be able to win because of all the experience he's had fighting the giants. He's taken on packs of them all by himself. He's already accustomed to the weapon that the blonde giant is using. He killed a giant that seemed pretty proficient with those blades and didn't have much trouble dodging the blades. I still rank that alien with the horns, lighting, and speed above these giants. The only thing the giants have is size and he's fought creatures far bigger and beat them by himself. He beat a giant brontosaurus alien by himself with only the outdated sniper rifle weapon and didn't even have a suit. He's very good when he's fighting by himself unlike most of the others.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well his last panel involved being assaulted by a hundred space ships, and then the next minute America defeated the giants.

I guess he could be okay I guess.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tenacious Weezy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 9tails23 View Post
    I still rank that alien with the horns, lighting, and speed above these giants. The only thing the giants have is size and he's fought creatures far bigger and beat them by himself. He beat a giant brontosaurus alien by himself with only the outdated sniper rifle weapon and didn't even have a suit. He's very good when he's fighting by himself unlike most of the others.
    He had help with the lightning oni alien. In fact everyone on the team (of relevance) had a hand in helping. Particularly when he was blinded helped the most. Even the finishing blow was Kei and Izumi together if I recall correctly. I agree he was stronger than these giants one on one at least.

Kei may need help to win this fight too. I don't know why it HAS to be one on one. This single alien is threatening to cause mass extinction. I'd expect at the very least Kato to join in.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kei didn't kill that dinosaur alien by himself. He needed the old man to keep him alive for a time, followed by support from Izumi towards the end iirc.

You could consider Gonde to be a quicker version of the david statue in Italy that swooped in and tore half of Kei's face off. Definitely very dangerous but also very vulnerable if he gets hit by anything.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess that's compensated with his speed. He is as fast, if not more, than the Oni. Not to mention his massive strenght that is way superior than the Oni's. Gonde doesn't have the one-hit-kill ability the roman statues or the bone aliens had, he has to ruin the suits first, but he does it so quickly it just takes a couple of seconds.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast