Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    well , Sasuke has Sharingan and can see chakra flow .... so he is always one step ahead of puppet users ...

and something is intersting ....

Sasuke isn't sage mode user but he has a super strong jutus that relying on using Natural energy ( Kirin ) but in other hand Naruto is a sage mode user but he has no sage mode jutsu ..... he only produce more chakra that make him faster and using Sage mode sensing ability ...

if Sasuke go and learn sage mode , his sage mode would be Superior than Naruto .... at least he can perform Kirin faster and make it stronger ...

and chapter 616 and 617 ruined every thing for Naruto ... even Lee become super fast and strong with tiny portion QB's chakra ....
    Does he? Naruto has sage mode rasengan, sage Mode frs, sage mode rasengan barrage, sage mode oodama rasengan and sage mode frog Fu. Yeah, that's alot of sage mode jutsu/rasengan if you ask me.

And if sasuke has the sage mode, what do you expect would be his jutsu? Of course that's sage mode chidori, sage mode chidori spear, sage mode chidori nagashi, sage mode chidori senbon and sage mode litghning sword.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Does he? Naruto has sage mode rasengan, sage Mode frs, sage mode rasengan barrage, sage mode oodama rasengan and sage mode frog Fu. Yeah, that's alot of sage mode jutsu/rasengan if you ask me.

And if sasuke has the sage mode, what do you expect would be his jutsu? Of course that's sage mode chidori, sage mode chidori spear, sage mode chidori nagashi, sage mode chidori senbon and sage mode litghning sword.
    To be fair Sasuke would also have sage Katon and Enton jutsu also..

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Sage Mode Enton jutsu would be devastating. Sage Mode enhanced genjutsu...
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Enton? But that's MS's ability. Well, maybe sasuke's MS's ability would triple its power with sage mode. But still, sasuke always prefer his chidori's jutsus like naruto's rasengans.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Enton? But that's MS's ability. Well, maybe sasuke's MS's ability would triple its power with sage mode. But still, sasuke always prefer his chidori's jutsus like naruto's rasengans.
    Sasuke uses MS much more then chidori/ chidori viraints since he first activate it. Sasuke is all about Susanoo, Amatersu, Genjutsu and his sword. Chidori is a second hand jutsu like his Katons.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

actually , this so called sage mode rasengan , sage mode rasengan varriant are regular rasengan with 10 x more chakra ... so these aren't any new jutsu or sage mode jutsu ...

sage mode jutsu are like Kabuto ( dragon jutsu and manipulate environment ) ....

and sage mode jutsu need sage mode ..... name one of Naruto jutus that he wouldn't use it in RM !!!!
    خداحافظ

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

actually , this so called sage mode rasengan , sage mode rasengan varriant are regular rasengan with 10 x more chakra ... so these aren't any new jutsu or sage mode jutsu ...

sage mode jutsu are like Kabuto ( dragon jutsu and manipulate environment ) ....

and sage mode jutsu need sage mode ..... name one of Naruto jutus that he wouldn't use it in RM !!!!
    That's hard. Naruto had a bunch of jutsu in his sage mode.

But I think his frog Fu. That's a powerful attack powered by the outside energy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

That's hard. Naruto had a bunch of jutsu in his sage mode.

But I think his frog Fu. That's a powerful attack powered by the outside energy.
    actually I don't remember any specific jutsu from Naruto in sage mode ... Rasen shuriken only needed extra chakra ....
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

actually I don't remember any specific jutsu from Naruto in sage mode ... Rasen shuriken only needed extra chakra ....
    If you count his "Frog Smash", there's one.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Sasori and his puppets move in slow motion compared to Bee. That's insulting Bee to compare his speed to Sasori and his puppets.

I understand that reading hands is not like reading bodily movements, but Sasuke is just as good at that as he is at reading bodily movements.

I already gave you the Chunnin exam example, and he did the same thing vs. Deidara reading his handsigns. The fact of the matter is, the Sharigan gives you an advantage no matter what.

And let's forget about Sasuke dodging Sasori, but Sasori hitting and keeping up with Sasuke. Sasuke obliterated a 1000 Sound-nin without a scratch, murdered a ton of Samurai in the same fashion. He'd regularly kick the hell out of Naruto and his clones, and this was long ago.

Fact is, Sasori is going to have an even harder time hitting Sasuke than Sasuke is going to dodge Sasori and his puppets. Not to mention Sasuke has long ranged techniques and can fly on a hawk, whereas Sasori only has two puppets capable of long range attacks, himself, and The Third Kazekage.
    While it is true that Bee > Sasori in speed, let's not forget a bunch of things:

-Sasori is an S class ninja, being able to defeat the strongest Kazekage in history and was said to be stronger than Deidara by Deidara himself ( even if it was ironic or jokingly, Deidara still saw Sasori as an equal ).
    -He too would do the same thing Sasuke did against the fodders, even more easily as he can defeat pretty much everyone with just a scratch
    -To defeat Sasori, Sasuke would have to destroy 100 puppets, Hiruko, the Third Kazekage and Sasori himself, when Sasori can disguise himself in every puppet for a sneak attack.
    On the other hand, Sasori to defeat Sasuke would just have to scratch him.
    -Lastly, he would have to use Chidori and Chidori-related jutsus like 100 times even if he destroys them with 1 shot, and even he would be bound to be exhausted, while Sasori seemed not fatigued at all in his lenghty fight against Chiyo and Sakura.

While I think Sasuke has fair chances, he still imo would not be strong enough to deal with Sasori on his own

Sage Mode enhances every ability the user has, be it genjutsu, ninjutsu, taijutsu or doujutsu.
    Sage Mode would work terribly well for Gekkei Kenkai users.

I shudder to imagine Itachi in Sage Mode, for example. Not even gonna go there with Madara or Sauce, Perfect Susano'o with Enton in Sage Mode would be a game breaker
    Last edited by Uchiha_Blood; January 28, 2013 at 07:42 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes but that could be a particular feature of the "snake" sage mode... we can't assume they (frog SM and snake SM) are both the same...even if they both use natural energy...frog fu could be to frog SM what dragon jutsu is to snake SM....
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    While it is true that Bee > Sasori in speed, let's not forget a bunch of things:

-Sasori is an S class ninja, being able to defeat the strongest Kazekage in history and was said to be stronger than Deidara by Deidara himself ( even if it was ironic or jokingly, Deidara still saw Sasori as an equal ).
    -He too would do the same thing Sasuke did against the fodders, even more easily as he can defeat pretty much everyone with just a scratch
    -To defeat Sasori, Sasuke would have to destroy 100 puppets, Hiruko, the Third Kazekage and Sasori himself, when Sasori can disguise himself in every puppet for a sneak attack.
    On the other hand, Sasori to defeat Sasuke would just have to scratch him.
    -Lastly, he would have to use Chidori and Chidori-related jutsus like 100 times even if he destroys them with 1 shot, and even he would be bound to be exhausted, while Sasori seemed not fatigued at all in his lenghty fight against Chiyo and Sakura.

While I think Sasuke has fair chances, he still imo would not be strong enough to deal with Sasori on his own

Sage Mode enhances every ability the user has, be it genjutsu, ninjutsu, taijutsu or doujutsu.
    Sage Mode would work terribly well for Gekkei Kenkai users.

I shudder to imagine Itachi in Sage Mode, for example. Not even gonna go there with Madara or Sauce, Perfect Susano'o with Enton in Sage Mode would be a game breaker
    While I certainly respect Sasor and what he can do,i I just think Sasuke has at least a 50/50 shot of defeating him due in large part to his eyes.

Using Chidori to defeat all the puppets isn't his only option. Ninja weapons used to cut the wires, explosive tags, and just electrifying his own sword (which can't take up that much charka considering Asuma would do the same with his trench knives for an entire fight) would mean he could last a while.

IMO, the biggest thing is Sasuke has the Sharigan, and can see where the real Sasori is at all times by tracking his heart. I would think it wouldn't be too hard for him to notice Sasori's one weak spot since it would be alive with chakra. He could simply just keep going after him and damage his heart and kill him. He wouldn't have to destroy each puppet individually if he just killed Sasori outright. I digress though as this isn't a really important topic.

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by samsiufan View Post
    Yes but that could be a particular feature of the "snake" sage mode... we can't assume they (frog SM and snake SM) are both the same...even if they both use natural energy...frog fu could be to frog SM what dragon jutsu is to snake SM....
    I don't think there is that much of a difference between the two. Sage Mode enhances your natural abilities and gives you a slew of others.

IMO, The Dragon Sage Mode Kabuto used was special because it wasn't the only modification he made to his body. He literally implanted half a dozen other ninja's DNA into himself before enhancing all of that with Sage Mode.

Frog Fu was special taijutsu taught by the Toad Sages. Anyone in Sage Mode can use it if taught it IMO.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think there is that much of a difference between the two. Sage Mode enhances your natural abilities and gives you a slew of others.

IMO, The Dragon Sage Mode Kabuto used was special because it wasn't the only modification he made to his body. He literally implanted half a dozen other ninja's DNA into himself before enhancing all of that with Sage Mode.

Frog Fu was special taijutsu taught by the Toad Sages. Anyone in Sage Mode can use it if taught it IMO.
    SM is not a modification (if it is then I rest my case because Naruto was not modified)...Secondly, Do you think Naruto can spout a snake that is blinding and defeaning? The principle of SM are the same in that they use natural energy. SM does not give you new abilities it enhances the abilities you already have.... If you can show me where is says SM (frog) gives you new abilities then I will shut up ...

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by samsiufan View Post
    SM is not a modification (if it is then I rest my case because Naruto was not modified)...Secondly, Do you think Naruto can spout a snake that is blinding and defeaning? The principle of SM are the same in that they use natural energy. SM does not give you new abilities it enhances the abilities you already have.... If you can show me where is says SM (frog) gives you new abilities then I will shut up ...
    Modify was the wrong word, it does in fact enhance your original abilities. I simply meant that it was in additional to all the gene splicing he did, another addition to Kabuto's strength. But in a sense, modification is exactly what Sage Mode does. The definiton of modify is to change or alter the structure, character or intent of something. By all means, Naruto and Kabuto's chakra changed, as did the capabilities of their bodies.

And while it does not give you new abilities outright, it should allow you to create new abilities.

How do we know this? Because it enhances everything about you, everything from your chakra control, to the tenacity of your chakra. Meaning, where you lack the control to perform a technique before, you now can perform that technique. Now is there direct evidence of this? No, but it can easily be inferred by the fact that Naruto can only do certain things in Sage Mode. Same goes for Kabuto or so it would seem.

And can Naruto spout a snake that is blinding and deafening? Perhaps with the right training he could if he has the right things necessary to do so. My point was any ninja, if the have the right abilities, can use any jutsu any other sage can. Frog Fu for example is simply using Sage Mode to boosts one's natural taijutsu and using excess Natural Energy as an extension of your limbs, thereby making you able to leap through the air and perform acrobatic feats while also being able to extend you reach. Nothing about that seems exclusive to Frogs does it?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Modify was the wrong word, it does in fact enhance your original abilities. I simply meant that it was in additional to all the gene splicing he did, another addition to Kabuto's strength. But in a sense, modification is exactly what Sage Mode does. The definiton of modify is to change or alter the structure, character or intent of something. By all means, Naruto and Kabuto's chakra changed, as did the capabilities of their bodies.

And while it does not give you new abilities outright, it should allow you to create new abilities.

How do we know this? Because it enhances everything about you, everything from your chakra control, to the tenacity of your chakra. Meaning, where you lack the control to perform a technique before, you now can perform that technique. Now is there direct evidence of this? No, but it can easily be inferred by the fact that Naruto can only do certain things in Sage Mode. Same goes for Kabuto or so it would seem.

And can Naruto spout a snake that is blinding and deafening? Perhaps with the right training he could if he has the right things necessary to do so. My point was any ninja, if the have the right abilities, can use any jutsu any other sage can. Frog Fu for example is simply using Sage Mode to boosts one's natural taijutsu and using excess Natural Energy as an extension of your limbs, thereby making you able to leap through the air and perform acrobatic feats while also being able to extend you reach. Nothing about that seems exclusive to Frogs does it?
    I agree with most of this and thanks for the explanation. It may be semantics - However I still don't think SM or Naural energy modifies chakra...It enhances/augments it....as explained here:

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-414-11/...apter-409.html

To me, modification is what Naruto did in the last chapter. Changing the Kyuubi chakra to match the chakra type of the different Nins. That is modification.

New Reply
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast