Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 188

Thread: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

  1. #106
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-344-15...apter-339.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-344-16...apter-339.html

    sorry he was using kyuubi chakra. and naruto is not near jounin level without kyuubi and sage mode are you serious?

    his speed is not that quick
    his taijutsu is nothing to brag about
    his ninjutsu (outside rasengan) is abysmal
    his thinking skills cant go past bait and switch
    he needs power ups to compete, when kakashi, shikimaru chiyo and saukra all beat akatsuki members without the need for mega boosts of power just their own skills and abilities combined with thought and action. naruto doesnt think about strategies or battle sense he just spams rasengan till he hits and thats the truth of the matter. if he was truly a well rounded nin and joounin level as you say he wouldnt have needed to rely on one move and power ups hed already have a number of skills by now that he could fall back on and he wouldnt need kakashi, itachi the fox holding his hand in this war

    i dont see why he cant improve. people say that would be changing naruto but its not its a sign that hes grown and maturing as a ninja. the fact that he hasnt done a new strategy or tried something new since part 1 just limits his character tremendously and marks him as an idiot and an easy target since you know what hes gonna be coming at you with and since hes weak to genjutsu why not just pop one off and kill him?... oh wait, plot protection
    Saying he isn't Jounin level is kind of a stretch. Keep in mind, there are Jounins like Kakashi, Gai, Darui, and Kitsuchi who are all damn near Kage Level in strength, and then there are Jounin like Asuma, Baki, and Tenzou who are strong but not top tier. And then you have Jounin like Ebisu who deserve to have their rank revoked.

    If we take away Sage Mode and the Kyuubi, Naruto still has S-Rank techniques in Raseshuriken and Taju Kage Bushin. He still has Rasengan, he can still summon boss level summons and two Sages to help him.

    Despite what you think, he does have great speed. How else did he snatch Sakura out of Sasuke's hands and fight hand to hand with Deva path? And believe it or not he is one of the better taijutsu users in the manga, remember, much of his fighting style is based on hand to hand combat.

    He also has a massive chakra supply. He is good with weapons, decently strong. And despite what you may think, he does have more than the bait and switch. He's good with mis-direction, at creating diversions, and out thinking his opponents.

    Now, is he still an idiot? Of course he is. his lack of basic intelligence would likely get him killed rather easily in a big fight. But that doesn't take away from the fact that his base strength is similar to a Jounin of Asuma's caliber IMO.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #107
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Quote Quote:
    Do tell me the difference between Chidori, Chidori Sword, Chidori Spear and the Kusanagi clad in Chidori.
    All are close-range Chidori variations.
    Same with Gokyakuu, Goryakuu and Hosenka, all three are long-ranged Katons with different power. Not different at all from Naruto's Rasengan spammage.
    how are they not different they each do different things, and sasuje has dragon fire jutsu and shidori nagashi as defensive moves and the phoenix fire which is like homing missles. sasuke has different variants its more than a straight forward in your face, they can be applied to mutiple settings and its how theyre used which makes them different
    Quote Quote:
    There are a couple of differences, though. Firstly, that Obito didn't have the Rinnegan. Secondly, the Juubi wasn't present in the battlefield. And finally, the attack Konan used went on for about ten minutes by her words, which is quite a duration for a regular ninjutsu. Without planning and preparing it beforehand, it's almost impossible to counter it. And the only one who knew about the time limit Obito could stay intangible was Konan, as far as we know, so, it doesn't come into the equation.
    yeah i know but what im saying is the fact that regular nin have touched him and have hurt him means something, they may not have had the same chances as konan but danzos guards figured out obito to the point that they figured they need to attack him when he tries to attack or touch you. now they know obitos abilities and have fox chakra so theyre at an advantage just knowing how it works and having kakashi there
    Quote Quote:
    I'm pretty sure Kakashi has Kamui
    Quote Quote:
    Yes, but, aside from him, the only ones who have hurt him were Konan (discussed above) and Minato (who was using a superior space-time ninjutsu). Both of them are dead now. If Obito wants to survive, no one but Kakashi can hurt him at the moment.
    he can use kamui on other nin and they can attack him from the other side so he has no where to run to, then on himself to get them out once the battle is over.

    ---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

    Quote Quote:
    Despite what you think, he does have great speed. How else did he snatch Sakura out of Sasuke's hands and fight hand to hand with Deva path? And believe it or not he is one of the better taijutsu users in the manga, remember, much of his fighting style is based on hand to hand combat.
    i think he was coming out of sage moed when he caught her cause he was rushing over there in it so its not a stretch to say he did some super dive and just came out of it.

    Quote Quote:
    Now, is he still an idiot? Of course he is. his lack of basic intelligence would likely get him killed rather easily in a big fight. But that doesn't take away from the fact that his base strength is similar to a Jounin of Asuma's caliber IMO.
    thats what ive been saying his supposed idiocy will get him killed but he came up with the shaow shuriken against zabuza so him constanly using the bait and switch is like saying he hasnt matured strategy wise. hes shown hes smarter than that so why doesnt he try to explore those smarts? and in base strength they may be the same but in overall skill asuma would still probably take naruto in a fight just cause naruto doesnt utilize his full capabilities properly

  4. #108
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ~Nyaa
    Country
    Turkey
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,689
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    EMS is not free, despite what people say.
    Not sure what you mean by "free", but you definitely get it without doing any sort of hard work.
    Out of a traumatic experience, you awaken MS. By taking your sibling's MS, you gain the EMS. It's without a doubt the easiest power to get. The reason it's rare is because MS is very rare and for two siblings to both have MS is something near-impossible.

    ---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    yeah i know but what im saying is the fact that regular nin have touched him and have hurt him means something, they may not have had the same chances as konan but danzos guards figured out obito to the point that they figured they need to attack him when he tries to attack or touch you. now they know obitos abilities and have fox chakra so theyre at an advantage just knowing how it works and having kakashi there
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    he can use kamui on other nin and they can attack him from the other side so he has no where to run to, then on himself to get them out once the battle is over.
    That's if Obito ever tries to attack again. He can stay intangible for most of the time without attacking, since they are controlling the Juubi to attack. However, he could be taken out if a proper teamwork is carried out, like the one Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai pulled out before Madara arrived, you're right.
    Last edited by Hakuteiken; January 24, 2013 at 12:01 PM.

  5. #109
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    You will agree with me then that it would make everyone that says Sasuke has a different treatmen than Naruto hypocrites, since, just like him ( with Kyuubi-related abilities ), he's improving on his own haxed things.
    Both are riding Ferraris, yet only one is bashed for it
    Yes I would agree. Both are skilled ninja's, and both have power ups that are haxed to the 10th power. But, both also have natural talent and use hard work to make themselves better. Take the Sharigan completely away from Sasuke, and the Kyuubi and Sage Mode completely away from Naruto and you have two Jounin level ninja who could likely get stronger with age.

    My only gripe with anything is this: Naruto isn't a genius, and was never labeled a genius. Is he talented? Without a doubt. But his talent doesn't explain many of his hood leap and bounds in terms of learning and mastering abilities, or the fact he created Rasengan varients from nothing. Sage Mode and his ability to use the Kyuubi's chakra seemed rushed for someone who needed years of training (with Kage Bushin) to create FRS. Not to mention with Sage Mode, his master couldn't master it in what must have been 20 years, and yet he mastered it in what seemed like a week. And at that point, Jiraiya was more skilled than Naruto in every way possible.

    Sasuke's big gains with MS can at least be chalked up to him being a genius and having a natural affinity with ninjutsu. With Naruto's there is less of an explanation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Just saying, Sasuke needed his own abilities + Cursed Seal + Orochimaru abilities + random asspull to beat Deidara, so no, without Sharingan he would be fodder for Akatsukis above Hidan
    Are we talking about regular Sharigan or MS? The regular Sharigan is a natural born ability he has. Taking that away from him would be like taking away Naruto's naturally large chakra pool.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  6. #110
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "free", but you definitely get it without doing any sort of hard work.
    Out of a traumatic experience, you awaken MS. By taking your sibling's MS, you gain the EMS. It's without a doubt the easiest power to get. The reason it's rare is because MS is very rare and for two siblings to both have MS is something near-impossible.
    not even. you have to kill your best friend to get it and sasuke did technically kill itachi even if he died on his own XP but still he died by his hands and whos to say your brother is alright with you taking their eyes? that might start a conflict haha

    ---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

    Quote Quote:
    Not to mention with Sage Mode, his master couldn't master it in what must have been 20 years, and yet he mastered it in what seemed like a week. And at that point, Jiraiya was more skilled than Naruto in every way possible

    Sasuke's big gains with MS can at least be chalked up to him being a genius and having a natural affinity with ninjutsu. With Naruto's there is less of an explanation.

    Are we talking about regular Sharigan or MS? The regular Sharigan is a natural born ability he has. Taking that away from him would be like taking away Naruto's naturally large chakra pool.
    thats what i mean sage mode already made you a beast so why rush kyuubi mode and jiraya trained at sage mode since he was like 14 and couldnt master it so like naruto did kinda get it easy imho

    and for the abilities yes both are hax but at least sasuke put his life on the line each and everytime so whos to say he doesnt deserve them

    ---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

    oh and by base strength compared to asuma i meant in terms of power not overall skills. his physical strength maybe everything else not a chance

    ---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

    oh and in terms of speed sasuke and bee and pretty much matched

    http://www.mangareader.net/93-416-11...apter-411.html

    its bees fighting style that sasuke cant register who uses 8 swords? XP

  7. #111
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    thats what i mean sage mode already made you a beast so why rush kyuubi mode and jiraya trained at sage mode since he was like 14 and couldnt master it so like naruto did kinda get it easy imho

    and for the abilities yes both are hax but at least sasuke put his life on the line each and everytime so whos to say he doesnt deserve them

    oh and by base strength compared to asuma i meant in terms of power not overall skills. his physical strength maybe everything else not a chance

    oh and in terms of speed sasuke and bee and pretty much matched

    its bees fighting style that sasuke cant register who uses 8 swords? XP
    Ok, you need to get your facts straight now and re-read the manga as there are some things you are simply mis-interpreting and others you just are getting wrong. Not trying to be mean here, but just saying. Also I'm at work so I don't have time to post links but I'm sure someone else will. If not, go look in the manga yourself if you believe me to be wrong.

    Naruto put his life on the line for both Sage Mode and RK Mode, just not in the same way as Sasuke did for his abilities.

    In case you forgot, Naruto ran the risk of turning into a Stone Frog while training to be Sage. At one point he even jumped into the giant pool of oil much to Pa's horror which could have easily turned him into stone and killed him.

    Training for RK mode required him to do several things that could have killed him/made him lose himself. Firstly, confronting the Kyuubi and unlocking the seal could have meant death for him and everyone around him.

    (Now, if you want to argue that it was cheap that his mother and Bee helped him I won't disagree with you. But, on the flip side Sasuke wouldn't be alive if Itachi didn't take it easy on him, thus allowing him to unlock MS, and also allowing for his eyes to be taken for Sasuke to gain EMS. So unless you want to show real bias here, which you already kind of are, you have to play both sides.

    Also, Jiraiya did not start training as a Sage at 14, I'm not sure where you got that idea from. In fact, he didn't even meet the Great Sage until sometime into his 20's if not early 30's.

    In terms of speed Sasuke and Bee are not pretty much evenly matched. Sasuke was only able to dodge Bee when he was moving in a straight line thanks to Sasuke's Sharigan. However, once Bee changed his fighting style and started spinning Sasuke could no longer predict the attacks and dodge, hence why he got stabbed.

    And comparing Naruto and Asuma in terms of overall skills is difficult, but they are certainly the same level of fighter all around in their base levels. Naruto has proven this with his great speed, ability to grab swords with his bare hands, and his overall taijutsu and weapon usage.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  8. #112
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    884
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    I am really impressed by the effort you guys go about putting into analyzing this manga. It makes for a great read

    On the topic of Sasukes sharingan being cheap. Why? I understand it would be cheap handing down powers from others or taking them like Madara is doing from Hashirama but Sasukes Sharingan, hell even the MS is abilities he has within him, he was born with them. Why not remove Shikamarus ability to manipulate shadows, or Choujis energy conversion and so on and so forth. I don't see it as cheap at all.
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

  9. #113
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    I am really impressed by the effort you guys go about putting into analyzing this manga. It makes for a great read

    On the topic of Sasukes sharingan being cheap. Why? I understand it would be cheap handing down powers from others or taking them like Madara is doing from Hashirama but Sasukes Sharingan, hell even the MS is abilities he has within him, he was born with them. Why not remove Shikamarus ability to manipulate shadows, or Choujis energy conversion and so on and so forth. I don't see it as cheap at all.
    Chouji and Shikamaru's techniques aren't Kekkai Genkai though. People often complain about Sasuke's abilities but fail to realize if he wasn't a genius he'd never be able to use them like he does if at all.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  10. #114
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "free", but you definitely get it without doing any sort of hard work.
    Out of a traumatic experience, you awaken MS. By taking your sibling's MS, you gain the EMS. It's without a doubt the easiest power to get. The reason it's rare is because MS is very rare and for two siblings to both have MS is something near-impossible.
    The only reason why EMS is known is because Madara was desperate enough to steal Izuna's eyes since MS sealed his own. EMS resulted from the price paid, so it's not technically free. You'd still have to kill your MS brother, if he's not willing to give you the eyes or at least, find a way to take both eyes. And that is, if you survive if you're in a fight where you're nearly blind.

    There are lot of factors to acquiring EMS, it's not easy. Sasuke was nearly blind, and he still had to fight his brother and win, even though Itachi was going easy. Madara was blind, and he could have been nearly blind or had trouble on the battlefield as well due to poor eyesight. In both cases though, Sasuke and Madara didn't have or didn't seem to have problems taking their brother's eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    I am really impressed by the effort you guys go about putting into analyzing this manga. It makes for a great read

    On the topic of Sasukes sharingan being cheap. Why? I understand it would be cheap handing down powers from others or taking them like Madara is doing from Hashirama but Sasukes Sharingan, hell even the MS is abilities he has within him, he was born with them. Why not remove Shikamarus ability to manipulate shadows, or Choujis energy conversion and so on and so forth. I don't see it as cheap at all.
    Exactly! The Kyuubi is an outside power sealed in Naruto, it's not Naruto's own power like SHaringan is. Unlike Byakugan, Sharingan doesn't unlock automatically or in every Uchiha. And despite the power acquired, it's still the user's own power. Bijuu aren't, they're still sentient beings with their own chakra. They shouldn't be countered as part of the jinchuuriki's OWN power.

  11. #115
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The land of Dreaming
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Exactly! The Kyuubi is an outside power sealed in Naruto, it's not Naruto's own power like SHaringan is. Unlike Byakugan, Sharingan doesn't unlock automatically or in every Uchiha. And despite the power acquired, it's still the user's own power. Bijuu aren't, they're still sentient beings with their own chakra. They shouldn't be countered as part of the jinchuuriki's OWN power.
    I don't agree with that logic at all. In the end it's all a matter of luck. Sasuke was lucky enough to be born in the Uchiha clan, he much like Madara, were also lucky enough to be born with powerful chakra. Neji was "lucky" to be a Hyuuga and Naruto to be Kurama's jinchuuriki. Now only because Sasuke was born a Uchiha and therefore the Sharingan is his own power, by that logic Naruto is only half an hour late, because he got Kurama with that "age". About "external" forces, again it's nonsense, is a kunai an external power? What about summonings? The Chuunin Exam instructor can answer that: they are all ninja tools.

    What imo makes the Sharingan cheap is that it is way too much overpowered, it can do anything, and worse, the biggest power ups don't come from trainning but from emotional trauma. Even the normal Sharingan is only awaken in a traumatic/dramatic situation. It happened with Sasuke, and also with Obito, who trained his ass of and couldn't awake it, only when he was in a deadly situation did he get it.

    Following the same logic, right now Kyuubi is also becoming cheap, because it's turning into a do-it-all power.

  12. #116
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Kunai is external power, and so are summonings. I have no idea why people keep insisting Kyuubi is Naruto's own power, and then proceed to accuse Sasuke of gettin free powerups or saying that his power isn't his own.

    The Kyuubi s far cheaper than Sharingan. The powerup kicks in whenever Naruto feels threatened or mad. The Kyuubi allowed Naruto to beat Haku and Neji. Even when Sasuke woke his Sharingan, he still lost to Haku and wouldn't have beaten Neji if Neji shut off his chakra path. Anyone who says the Sharingan is cheap or more haxxed than the Kyuubi isn't clearly reading the manga with open eyes.

  13. #117
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The land of Dreaming
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Kunai is external power, and so are summonings. I have no idea why people keep insisting Kyuubi is Naruto's own power, and then proceed to accuse Sasuke of gettin free powerups or saying that his power isn't his own.

    The Kyuubi s far cheaper than Sharingan. The powerup kicks in whenever Naruto feels threatened or mad. The Kyuubi allowed Naruto to beat Haku and Neji. Even when Sasuke woke his Sharingan, he still lost to Haku and wouldn't have beaten Neji if Neji shut off his chakra path. Anyone who says the Sharingan is cheap or more haxxed than the Kyuubi isn't clearly reading the manga with open eyes.
    I didn't say one was cheaper than the other. But I do think, Kyuubi's can be considered as much part of Naruto's power, as the Sharingan of Sasuke's. As I said, it was a matter of luck. Both are haxed and yet both need to be mastered. Yeah Sasuke wouldn't be able to beat Haku, too bad. You can't compare 1/2 tomoe Shanringan to the Kyuubi, it's simply on a different level. But didn't the MS, more specifically Susanoo save Sasuke from Danzou's seal? Sasuke got angry and poof: complete Susanoo.

    Kyuubi, like a summoning or sword are considered weapons, like the Sharingan is, remember Zetsu's comment on Sasuke's use of the Sharingan/CS against Itachi's Tsukuyomi?

    And right now both of them became cheap. The sharingan was badass enough with the abilities shown during part one from Kakashi, Sasuke and mainly Itachi. Kyuubi was also alright, it was always a monster sure, but it was basically a huge boots of chakra, healing power and later the Biju Dama. Now besides all that, it can sense even emotions, transfer chakra enter the subconscious of sealed Bijuu etc etc

  14. #118
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Kyuubi does not need to be mastered. Up until Jiraiya told him, Naruto didn't even know Kyuubi was helping him out. And even durin the training, all Naruto had to do was tell the Kyuubi to give him chakra, and it did since it didn't want to die as well. Naruto does not need to work for his power at all. I won't deny that he did work to master the Kyuubi chakra that he stole though, and that he had to work for it. But when the Kyuubi was lending chakra, all Naruto needed to do was continue fighting.

    MS didn't save Sasuke from Danzou's seal. From what I read, his body/chakra got stronger from hatred and broke Danzou's seal, Susano'o had nothing to do with it. Even when Sasuke attained complete Susano'o, he couldn't keep it up for very long due to blindness.

    Sharingan is different from Kyuubi. Sharingan still requires user's own skills and abilities otherwise it's just as useless. Kyuubi doesn't require that, it boosts user's own skills and abilities.

    But yeah, both of them became cheap.

  15. #119
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Daniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The land of Dreaming
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    111
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Kyuubi does not need to be mastered. Up until Jiraiya told him, Naruto didn't even know Kyuubi was helping him out. And even durin the training, all Naruto had to do was tell the Kyuubi to give him chakra, and it did since it didn't want to die as well. Naruto does not need to work for his power at all. I won't deny that he did work to master the Kyuubi chakra that he stole though, and that he had to work for it. But when the Kyuubi was lending chakra, all Naruto needed to do was continue fighting.

    MS didn't save Sasuke from Danzou's seal. From what I read, his body/chakra got stronger from hatred and broke Danzou's seal, Susano'o had nothing to do with it. Even when Sasuke attained complete Susano'o, he couldn't keep it up for very long due to blindness.

    Sharingan is different from Kyuubi. Sharingan still requires user's own skills and abilities otherwise it's just as useless. Kyuubi doesn't require that, it boosts user's own skills and abilities.

    But yeah, both of them became cheap.
    The Kyuubi does need to be mastered. As the control over any Bijuu in fact. It's true that before Naruto met Jiraya the Kyuubi would give chakra to Naruto to save it's own skin, but also because the Kyuubi responded to Naruto's emotions. And that is quite similar to the sharingan in a way: reaction to emotions. Didn't the 3 tomoe sharingan "come to the rescue" during Sasuke vs Naruto? Or 2 tomoe Sharingan to Obito's rescue? Mastered? They awakened it and imidiately used it. So Sasuke got angry, his hatred boosted his chakra and he pulled Complete Susanoo out of his ass... what's the fundamental difference in relation to a Bijuu/Jinchuuriki here? I fail to see it sorry.

    Again a Bijuu's power as to be mastered as much as the Sharingan or MS. Jiraya spent a whole month trainning Naruto so that he could access Kyuubi's chakra a little. Then he spent most of the time-skip trying to make Naruto control the Kyuubi. Bee had to master the Hachibi. And actually it's so difficult to control a Bijuu that only a very few number of shinobi can do it.

    The MS has the risk of blindness? Sure. If a Bijuu takes over it's Jinchuuriki they're pretty much done for, because in the process of resealing them the jin normally dies. What happened to Bee's uncle?

  16. #120
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Why Naruto is a broken main character/ where Sasuke's hate comes from

    Where does the Kyuubi need to be mastered? After knowing about the Kyuubi all Naruto had to do was demand chakra from it. He didn't need to master Kyuubi at all, just like how Sasuke wouldn't necessarily need to master Sharingan. And despite all that, Sharingan doesn't save you though. Every time Naruto got Kyuubi's chakra, he was saved, every single time. Every time Sasuke got new powerup or after getting Sharingan, he was still in trouble and would have either lost or lost.

    No it didn't, considering Sasuke got three tomoes while they were talking. Plus, Sasuke didn't get any kind of injury that Sharingan healed. Naruto got a hole popped in him, and all he needed was Kyuubi's chakra for it to heal. That's way worse, considering Sharingan doesn't heal any injury.

    Sharingan didn't help Obito get out of the rockslide unscathed. If he had Kyuubi's chakra, he could have used it as a shield, and it would have blasted the rocks out of the way. And let's not forget that they still had to awaken it. Bijuu do not need to be awakened, they offer protection one way or another. Just ask Gaara - even his blind spot was protected so well that it required intense speed to get past it. How can you compare that kind of power to Sharingan?

    How did Sasuke pull a complete Susano'o out of his ass? Why say he did it, but not Itachi or Madara? Even with complete Susano'o, Sasuke still had problems.

    No, a bijuu's power does not need to be mastered. Again, I refer you to part I, where Naruto was able to use Kyuubi's chakra unconsciously and when Gaara was protected automatically by sand even without knowing it. However, mastering its power does take the jinchuuriki's power further, as seen during the war, compared to Part I.

    But has the Kyuubi ever taken over Naruto completely? CLosest it's come to doin that, Minato saved Naruto. Before that, he had Jiraiya, Yamato, and Kakashi help him. Even Gaara was only at risk when he slept. And so far, we've only seen that happen to Bee's predecessors.

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts