Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 525 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 525 Discussion / 526 Predictions *NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK*

Hm, I can see in this chapter "Unohana must die so that Kenpachi goes around looking for stronger opponents at full strength, not just playing around hoping to fight Unohana again". At least that's if Ken-chan stops holding back permanently only after she's dead.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Well,I think it a bit strange...Unohana is trying to get Zaraki back at his original state,however,at that state,he was above Unohana,so ...it would take more than Unohana to see Zaraki at full capacity.If as a kid he was stronger than Unohana,then who could have hoped to match his power?Besides Yama-jii,I see no one.And because of this,I find things strange...I think that maybe Unohana's Bankai will instantly heal whatever injury she receives and thus can survive Zaraki and fight him continuously.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't Yama-ji also try training Zaraki but in the style of Kendo, i reckon that's how Yama-ji became riddled with scars other then the two on his face of course.

Fact is the reason Unohana was a Kenpachi was not only her skill as a fighter but also as her Asurchi(excuse the spelling) become a healing type to better suit her methods of fighting/killing
    Spoiler show

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yamamoto is a master swordman himself, how do you imagine Zaraki would have been able to hit Shigekuni, if he failed to do so with Unohana until he was nearly killed for a hundred times already?^^ I imagine he felt Kenpachi's potential in that short amount of time. At this moment he isn't learning sword techniques, he learns to be his true himself again.

There is a time period of several millennia for Yama to have recieved those scars. Maybe in some of the quincy fights, maybe by recruiting Retsu herself.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhm,so unohana is also healing kenpacho whilst she is slashing throughout his body? That'd be great to be done in the middle of a fight. Yet,I got it as if she was foreseeing her healing him after the fight.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Please reread the chapter again, you have clearly missed part of the plot right there. Here she is explaining it.

See the hand with the aura around it? That's her starting to heal him.
    Last edited by Schabrak; February 08, 2013 at 04:56 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Please reread the chapter again, you have clearly missed part of the plot right there. Here she is explaining it.

See the hand with the aura around it? That's her starting to heal him.
    lol,but now you are the one who misunderstood: I already noticed it by reading it twice. but as I hadn't pay attention to that detail,I just commented about it,cause there might have been guys who read it quickly and overlook things,it was to help them and to comment kubo's inventiveness

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, your post made it sound like that. "After the fight" is meant to be once she put's him into a fatal situation, where he loses his consciousness?
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope no one die and if SS want one of them die then its just useless i mean their enemy come to them , destroy them and go like SS wasn't anything .
    before they come SS had 12 captains when they go 4 captains lost there Bankai , lost SS's strongest captain who is more powerful then 2 captains also they now have 5 Bankai power so if u want to fight same opponent who is now more powerful then before and u r power is decrease greatly shouldn't after this u think every way to increasing ur power then killing ur powerful fighter

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't post to much and generally just read the comments, however I do have a concern. I'm wondering why they have him going through power up phase, he is suppose to be the most powerful person in gotei 13 after this (debatable) but who is he going to fight to test this new found strength? We know he wont be able to kill Juha as thats left for Ichigo, so I wonder what Juha's army contains that will test him and get him to full power.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xpose85 View Post
    who is he going to fight to test this new found strength?
    There is Haschwald, who destroyed Ichigo's bankai with a single hit and like ten other SternRitter, whom we haven't seen using Vollständig, have nearly no knowledge off.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I don’t liked the fact that Zaraki defeated Unohana when he was still a kid (anyways Zaraki had already his sword there), counting that Unohana was the strongest shinigami at that time, only behind to Yamamoto, and the fact some chapters ago Shinsui said that it has been said that the first generation was the strongest generation only worsen the things.

But perhaps there is the possibility that counting that Unohana at that time knew all the 1000 swordsmanship that existed, and that she was very arrogant (a prove of it is that she called herself Yachiru), there is the possibility that before of that time never She never bothered to learn her sword name, so at that time she had not any shikai or bankai.
    I think that this is very likely considering that even Zaraki after that he lost against Ichigo (in the truth I would say that it was a draw) asked to his sword what name it had.

For this reason I think that after her fight against Zaraki, Unohana has felt humiliated, for this reason she decided to leave her seat as captain of the 11th division and her kenpachi title, because she was no longer the best shinigami.
    Anyways I believe that he learned her sword name and even then she even achieved the bankai. I believe that at least for her shikai, but most likely even for her bankai she will have two forms, one for fight, while the other for heal, obviously the shikai form that is not for fight is the little monster that carried the body of the vice-captain defeated by Ichigo.
    Obviously the forms suited for the battles are stronger, I believe that is something like Yumichika’s bankai.

In this case there is the possibility that after that she will be badly injured by Zaraki Unohana will heal herself, and then she will use her shikai/bankai, calling the name of her sword, then she will be able to fight Zaraki as equal, since we have seen with Ichigo how knowing the name of the sword increase the ability of the shinigami.
    I believe this because even if Unohana last words could appears that she is gonna to die, I believe that in the truth she will not die, because in the famous interview Kubo said that we will see the real form of Unohana’s sword (and I can’t believe than that is the real form of Unohana’s sword, because it appears like that of a normal katana).

Others two reasons because I believe this is because Unohana had to teach Zaraki the art of killing, the art of swords, and for now we have not seen anything of it (in the truth Zaraki now is not even using the only thing that learned from Yamamoto, the fact to held his sword with both his hands (infact even Unohana mention this)), and beside that I can’t believe that Unohana will die in two chapters, after that we waited until now for see her in a fight.

Anyways I believe that in the next chapter we will see Unohana heals her wound, and then she will use his shikai for battle, but then we will return to Ichigo and Renji.
    Infact I believe that we will see Ichigo and Renji and the fight between Zaraki and Unohana at the same time, we will have many scene changes.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't post to much and generally just read the comments, however I do have a concern. I'm wondering why they have him going through power up phase, he is suppose to be the most powerful person in gotei 13 after this (debatable) but who is he going to fight to test this new found strength? We know he wont be able to kill Juha as thats left for Ichigo, so I wonder what Juha's army contains that will test him and get him to full power.
    Tbh there are a few reasons to have this. First off the gotei is seriously crippled, the capt commander and his lt are dead, 3rd squad lt Kira is dead. So far its not a good week.
    To prevent such a thing they need stronger warriors.
    Another thing is that Unohana might be mistaking Zaraki. He after all named Yachiru after her, he admires her. If he really wanted to kill her he could have done it back then, so what happend during/after their first battle we do not see. Its possible he actually loves her. (as in motherly perhaps). He'd never kill her.
    To me it looks like Unohana is looking for death. She even wrote a Aizen letter

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if there will ever be some reason given as to why Zaraki is so damn strong. It'd be interesting to hear it. I kinda want to see Kid Byakuya vs Kid Kenpachi now, Kid Kenpachi after severely shackling himself, of course.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g0dzax View Post
    Well,I think it a bit strange...Unohana is trying to get Zaraki back at his original state,however,at that state,he was above Unohana,so ...it would take more than Unohana to see Zaraki at full capacity.If as a kid he was stronger than Unohana,then who could have hoped to match his power?Besides Yama-jii,I see no one.And because of this,I find things strange...I think that maybe Unohana's Bankai will instantly heal whatever injury she receives and thus can survive Zaraki and fight him continuously.
    That's what's going to make this battle so epic! We've seen Unohana pwning Kenpachi up until this point, where he's managed to land a hit on her; we're going to see Kenpachi get stronger and stronger throughout the fight to the point where Unohana is desperately holding on to her life to bring Kenpachi up to his full potential. Going by the fact that he's stronger than her when he goes all out, the battle will reach a point where Unohana has to simply survive and resort to attributes other than strength in order to allow him to grow even stronger. It's a given that she's going to die; I think this will happen just as she gets him to the peak of his power (by which point she'll have earned a new nickname "stubby" with her missing limbs), which'll be when he hears his Zanpakutou!

After this, I think Zaraki will be at a level where he can "just" manage to cut Juhabach. We'll see him fall, remember Unohana and how she died to make him stronger, then...

...(in an extremely pissed, throw-away-Squad-11's-no-Zanpakutou-code wail)...

...BAN...KAI!!!!!!...

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

I personally think this isn't quite the case! I reckon there's someone else pulling the strings, and Juhabach will be the penultimate enemy, who Zaraki will face! Ichigo will face the real leader!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

New Reply
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast