Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 525 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 525 Discussion / 526 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by moonster x View Post
    so when his sword broke in two after fighting Ichigo he go to blacksmith to put it into one again i guess..
    Yachiru ran into Inoue and she healed him. A Zanpakuto is fixed by the Shinigami pouring reiatsu into the blade and/or communication. Kenpachi lacks the second and he was dead/near dead before Inoue healed him, and it's highly unlikely that he gently poured reiatsu until it repaired itself when he's just as bad as Ichigo at reiatsu control. The real issue is where or how he got the sword/Asauchi, because even as a kid it looked damaged and "unloved" as Zangetsu would say.
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

She killed him 5+ time in the same fight already. Should be a testament to how strong she is. Plus it's kind of ruthless. Imagine being hacked up and killed repeatedly like a play thing. Sounds like hell.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    It was stated by Kubo / databook that it's a zanpakutou in constant shikai state, so... yeah I think it is a zanpakutou.
    Yeah, there was a discussion about it way back. Anyway, this is the first result I found when I googled. It's clearly stated there.
    http://kourge.net/node/109

Aside from that it's been talked about in manga. There's nothing that would even hint that it's not a Zanpakuto in manga. The only way it could turn out not to be a Zanpakuto is if Kubo suddenly changed the straight facts he's given before.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Torran View Post
    Yachiru ran into Inoue and she healed him. A Zanpakuto is fixed by the Shinigami pouring reiatsu into the blade and/or communication. Kenpachi lacks the second and he was dead/near dead before Inoue healed him, and it's highly unlikely that he gently poured reiatsu until it repaired itself when he's just as bad as Ichigo at reiatsu control. The real issue is where or how he got the sword/Asauchi, because even as a kid it looked damaged and "unloved" as Zangetsu would say.
    Maybe he just picked up a random Asauchi, and then it transformed into his Zan.

Nimaiya said that the only requirement to make one
    is to keep the Asauchi at one's side and to let the Reiatsu flow into it.
    (Before making being a Zan, there is nothing to communicate to.)

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, what's with the art of killing hype we received? It seems Unohana just plans to kill the shit out of Zaraki until he restores his previous strength. I feel trolled that I expected some kind of finesse when it comes to Zaraki. I should have known better.

Well, there's still a chance Unohana will teach that mysterious "art of killing" once she wakes him up. Assuming she's still alive then.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rogueSleipnir View Post
    Maybe he just picked up a random Asauchi, and then it transformed into his Zan.

Nimaiya said that the only requirement to make one
    is to keep the Asauchi at one's side and to let the Reiatsu flow into it.
    (Before making being a Zan, there is nothing to communicate to.)
    Well, there is something to communicate too actually. Those things ichigo and renji are fighting are what they would have to communicate with as soon as they get an asauchi. I guess the time it takes for a shinigami to get the strength and skill to actually talk to a zampakuto would be relatively close to the amount of time it takes for those things that can become anything to become something.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hollowichigoblazed's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe its just me but what if zaraki is then final bad guy how stong he will be who could stop him he might fight itchigo owni him till long forgotten byakia comes out kno wwer hit s him with sealing then unahana believed to be dead gives killing blow

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Yeah, what's with the art of killing hype we received? It seems Unohana just plans to kill the shit out of Zaraki until he restores his previous strength. I feel trolled that I expected some kind of finesse when it comes to Zaraki. I should have known better.

Well, there's still a chance Unohana will teach that mysterious "art of killing" once she wakes him up. Assuming she's still alive then.
    I think it was only a translation for "zanjutsu", one of 4 basic shinigami "styles" (kidou, houhou, hakuda are the rest), so it's no special "way of killing", only normal sword fight.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I just deleted several one liners and post which did not really contribute to the topic. Remember to keep your posts constructive and on topic.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Spirits Are Always With You was right on spot after all. Kenpachi really does subconsciously hold himself back in every fight. Ehhhh that means if he enjoys a fight he fights at a level equal to his opponent. Which does make sense, every fight he's enjoyed as been really close. Also makes some power level complaints make sense, even though almost all of them are stupid anyway...but him being godly is a bit annoying. Good thing there aren't obnoxious fans of Kenpachi here. As for the people who really thought he was weak, it's your fault your disappointed. I mean, it is a bit annoying, yes, but it was so, so painfully obvious that he was strong. You probably shouldn't be half as disappointed as you actually are if you were expecting Kubo to dedicate a chapter to how much of a "trash character" Kenpachi is when it comes to fighting.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

2 chapters in a row entirely focused on this fight,well,it's okay for me, though I'm start missing the royal guard's phoenix's story about swords and his age! next chapter will most likely have a switch to the higher dimension, whereas kenpachi will achieve unohana's current level (just to surpass it in some chapters)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh God, this means Aizen really was afraid of Kenpachi.....anyway I don't think Kenpachi will oneshot Unohana, that'd be stupid. Being able to fight on her level shouldn't be enough, she should make him even stronger and teach him how to fight seriously(apparently Kenpachi ACTUALLY LACKS the ability to do this). In fact, just getting one hit on her shouldn't mean she's down or that Kenpachi is there yet.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    I think it was only a translation for "zanjutsu", one of 4 basic shinigami "styles" (kidou, houhou, hakuda are the rest), so it's no special "way of killing", only normal sword fight.
    I get that, but from the way they spoke if it, it seemed like she's going to teach him some special skills. I still don't see how Zaraki could be a threat to the whole SS if he learns how to swing a katana with more finesse.

Heh
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The explanation does make a lot of sense, how else could another mangaka(whoever wrote Spirts Are Always With You) figure this out before Kubo even made this chapter? The ending just makes me fear that Unohana may have already died, even though theres no way Kubo won't show us a Bankai or even Minazuki for Christ's sake. That and the Kenpachi fanboy fapfest that may descend upon us, but it doesn't seem like this forum would be where it would happen. Still no way Kenpachi is stronger than Yamamoto, right now he has the potential to become stronger than anyone in SS(since Yama is no longer there), I hope the Royal Guard is an exception to that. Man now I just wanna see Juha Bach strangle Kenpachi again.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Oh God, this means Aizen really was afraid of Kenpachi.....anyway I don't think Kenpachi will oneshot Unohana, that'd be stupid. Being able to fight on her level shouldn't be enough, she should make him even stronger and teach him how to fight seriously(apparently Kenpachi ACTUALLY LACKS the ability to do this). In fact, just getting one hit on her shouldn't mean she's down or that Kenpachi is there yet.
    Well, the issue here is that as far as we know unohana is not quite holding back. The training kenpachi has received is effective because every time unohana deals a mortal wound she heals him and his self impose limiters let go of more power. Now that kenpachi has matched or perhaps even surpassed unohana there really is no point in continuing the training as she is no longer able to kill him. In other words "stronger than unohana" is the most unohana could ever take him with the current training method. The moment unohana becomes unable to kill zaraki is the moment she is no longer fit to keep this training method going on. Interestingly, it is entirely possible zaraki is not at the peak of his strength yet but then again getting there would require someone who is at least equal to the very top of zaraki's power or perhaps even better someone actually stronger than zaraki's 100%.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

The only thing unohana could teach zaraki, assuming she does survive after this very moment, is actual kendo.

New Reply
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast