Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 525 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 525 Discussion / 526 Predictions *NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK*

Zaraki fights with his right hand most the time i think its as simple as him switching hands
    Spoiler show

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Shunsui and Ukitake were the first Captains to graduate from Academy that was founded by Yama. They were also among the first ones to graduate from Academy. So they can't be younger than 1000 years. Also we know that Academy was founded around 1000 years ago or more, hence they are Captains of Gotei for around 1000 years or a bit less.

P.S. According to the first databook Shunsui is actually better than Unohana in actual combat abilities, so in actual fight he should be stronger than her. It is one of the reasons why he became Captain Commander.
    So, I believe he should win against Kenpachi even if he gets back his full power.
    I doubt it. Zaraki when he was just a kid was better than Unohana. By her own words he managed to beat her, but started goin easy because he didn't want to kill her, his only challenge. Zaraki could still beat Shunsui.

ANd basically, not only did plot protect Ichigo, but Zaraki protected Ichigo from Zaraki when they first fought. Lulz, Ichigo won only because Zaraki didn't want to kill Ichigo. Zaraki is probably one of the most powerful shinigami, or potentially one of the most powerful.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I doubt it. Zaraki when he was just a kid was better than Unohana. By her own words he managed to beat her, but started goin easy because he didn't want to kill her, his only challenge. Zaraki could still beat Shunsui.

ANd basically, not only did plot protect Ichigo, but Zaraki protected Ichigo from Zaraki when they first fought. Lulz, Ichigo won only because Zaraki didn't want to kill Ichigo. Zaraki is probably one of the most powerful shinigami, or potentially one of the most powerful.
    Yeah but we don't know how strong Shunsui is either. And since we are find out, on a chapter by chapter basis it seems, that the OG Captains had always been holding back quit a substantial amount of power there is no telling what Shunsui is going to be capable of. Surely he wasn't promoted to CC just because hes one of the oldest Captains or because he has a way with words.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, but Shunsui being the second most powerful after Yamamoto doesn't mean Zaraki couldn't beat him at full power, considering he has held back quite a bit. Of course, I dunno if Zaraki is stronger or not, but it seems he's pretty feared because of his potential power.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction for next chapter is Unohana will not die like that.. she will heal her self or perhaps her zanpakuto will auto heal her. So now, it seem Zaraki is special, greater and powerful in term of strength and maybe if he achieve his bankai mode he will be strongest ever shinigami. The term "Kenpachi is only name give to strongest shinigami" is not joking... im sure all the Kenpachi's have unique and undeniable power that will become threat or something. Btw, i still believe Unohana is stronger than all gotei 13 including Yamaji but Zaraki because i assume her shikai and bankai will be epic. (my fantasy) And who know, Unohana bankai probably only bankai can nullifies Yamaji bankai.....
    Last edited by espadaboyzz; February 05, 2013 at 11:09 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

no chapter this week?? well no problem because i doubt we missed anything exciting........ i miss the quincy's ruthlessness

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Too many people QQ'ing about no Bleach this week, lulz.

But I do want to see more with Ichigo and Renji's training.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner themincookie's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems a little in practice to kill Unohana for the sake of powering up Kenpachi, wouldn't it be better to have two super powers defending Soul Society instead of killing off one?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    kubo sick like ukitake-
    I dont get it- doesnt he have any help making this manga? with all the recent time off, isnt he more than one chapter ahead?!

it just doesnt make sense that if he gets the flu, the manga stops. If someone at disney gets the flu the cartoons dont stop. they have other artists helping out.

it makes me want to go bankai up in here.
    I think its because Kubo is the producer. Sure, there'll be artists .etc. helping him, but at the end of the day, he's the one trying to sort the intricate plot details in his head...only this week there's more snot up there than storyline!

We've all been there...nothing worse than a nose running like a tap, throat that feels like you've been eating sewing needles, and muscles that ache so much you swear you've been roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris Zaraki Kenpachi!

P.S. Get well soon Kubo!!!
    Last edited by Lee.J.Baxter; February 06, 2013 at 03:52 AM.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Since Kubo is out with flu for a while, Bleach takes a break this week. We thank you for your patience!
    are you f$%^$#@ kidding me, i didn't know that we don't got bleach, this week and i was like a dumb ass going to mangapanda every minutes to see if the got the new chapter , thank you flu for running a great week with naruto and one piece and bleach is supposed to be good this or next week with zaraki vs unohana conclusion of their fight.
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Yeah but we don't know how strong Shunsui is either. And since we are find out, on a chapter by chapter basis it seems, that the OG Captains had always been holding back quit a substantial amount of power there is no telling what Shunsui is going to be capable of. Surely he wasn't promoted to CC just because hes one of the oldest Captains or because he has a way with words.
    In terms of raw reiatsu level/output, I would guess that Zaraki is the superior. I'd say Unohana is probably more powerful than Shunsui too. But then Shunsui's Bankai is supposed to be pretty deadly, possibly more than Zaraki or anyone could handle with simple power alone. As for why Shunsui was promoted over Unohana despite her seniority, it could be that he simply has the best mind for it; he's an experienced commander and peaceful by nature, but is not above dirtying his hands to achieve victory in times of war. He was essentially raised by Yamamoto as well, so he has the example to follow. Maybe Yama secretly named him as successor before he died. Plus, with Unohana's past, perhaps she wasn't trusted to assume the role of CC, a position of military command, because of the possibility that doing anything other than healing could lead to her slipping back into her old ways and that would be far from ideal if she were heading the G13.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

it wasn't even mentioned whether unohana was using shikai and/or bankai against kenpachi,who was above her. I didn't see any change in the sword,so it wasn't a bankai. yet,unohana's bankai might be useless in a fight,that might have been the reason.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    I think its because Kubo is the producer. Sure, there'll be artists .etc. helping him, but at the end of the day, he's the one trying to sort the intricate plot details in his head...only this week there's more snot up there than storyline!
    He has also been quite sick a bit last year so he might have had an headstart, but lost it over last year due to his sickness.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope kubo recovers well. So sad not to see a chapter
    Meh

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the suspense is killing me, i was really hoping to read bleach this week

i still want to see more of the soul king, and i wouldnt mind seeing what is going on with the quincys either

New Reply
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast