Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 525 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 525 Discussion / 526 Predictions *NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK*

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    the suspense is killing me, i was really hoping to read bleach this week

i still want to see more of the soul king, and i wouldnt mind seeing what is going on with the quincys either
    well,take a long breath ,cause we aren't going to see them again for a while. I'd say that they won't appear for the next 2 months...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    well,take a long breath ,cause we aren't going to see them again for a while. I'd say that they won't appear for the next 2 months...
    i think 2 months is overkill. probably we get one chapter next week, which would probably be double edition and then wait for 1-2 weeks for later one.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    In terms of raw reiatsu level/output, I would guess that Zaraki is the superior. I'd say Unohana is probably more powerful than Shunsui too. But then Shunsui's Bankai is supposed to be pretty deadly, possibly more than Zaraki or anyone could handle with simple power alone. As for why Shunsui was promoted over Unohana despite her seniority, it could be that he simply has the best mind for it; he's an experienced commander and peaceful by nature, but is not above dirtying his hands to achieve victory in times of war. He was essentially raised by Yamamoto as well, so he has the example to follow. Maybe Yama secretly named him as successor before he died. Plus, with Unohana's past, perhaps she wasn't trusted to assume the role of CC, a position of military command, because of the possibility that doing anything other than healing could lead to her slipping back into her old ways and that would be far from ideal if she were heading the G13.
    Or they didn't want to put one of their best healers in danger, as a commander would have to fight in the front lines if need be, no? Even though it was said Unohana could have helped taken on the enemies (forgot if it was about arrancar, Quincies, or whatever), she didn't because she had to heal people. I think that's her main, important role, so she can't risk herself getting into any kind of danger during a huge fight.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    I think its because Kubo is the producer. Sure, there'll be artists .etc. helping him, but at the end of the day, he's the one trying to sort the intricate plot details in his head...only this week there's more snot up there than storyline!

We've all been there...nothing worse than a nose running like a tap, throat that feels like you've been eating sewing needles, and muscles that ache so much you swear you've been roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris Zaraki Kenpachi!

P.S. Get well soon Kubo!!!
    I certainly hope he isnt just winging it. He needs to have the plot mapped way out already. I was under the impression that only he drew the manga and that the production rate was literally week to week.

-- I tell ya what tho. I got my powerball tickets tonight. When I win the 208 million dollar jackpot, I would try to meet kubo. Definitely check out Japan.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tanma's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand why Unohana has to die anyway, since Zaraki is getting powerups by being defeated. Killing her won't accomplish anything.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tanma View Post
    I don't understand why Unohana has to die anyway, since Zaraki is getting powerups by being defeated. Killing her won't accomplish anything.
    I think she will not died anytime soon.. Gotei 13 need her heal ability and power to defeat Quincy which is their biggest enemy ever. What happened now is just to make us feel nervous and wonder what will happen next. IMO, if during this training she not reveal her shikai or bankai, it's high chances she will not died now but if not... farewell Unohana Yachiru But i do hope Kubo can make her fight Quincy and kick their #@$@#@.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Unohana might not die, but it can be "difficult to think that she'll be able to resume her duty as captain, and there is even a chance that she might not wake up"

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 11 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah i think they'll both live. Shes reviving kenpachi so i think it may be her bankai so when he finally kills her shr may use it on herself to come back cause we havent seen a healing technique outside orihimes that revives people plus killing her is the ultimate waste of battle strength. Outside kenpachi shes their #2 so why waste her?

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by adbanginwar View Post
    i think 2 months is overkill. probably we get one chapter next week, which would probably be double edition and then wait for 1-2 weeks for later one.
    I was talking about the quincies,kubo won't put them in the incoming chapters for quite a while.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    Nah i think they'll both live. Shes reviving kenpachi so i think it may be her bankai so when he finally kills her shr may use it on herself to come back cause we havent seen a healing technique outside orihimes that revives people plus killing her is the ultimate waste of battle strength. Outside kenpachi shes their #2 so why waste her?
    ahahah,you didn't understand: he quoted what was said about kenpachi himself,that wouldn't have been able to resume his duty as a captain. http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...9-page-16.html
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; February 07, 2013 at 08:25 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive said this before but it's not unohana the healer thats going to die but the kenpachi side to her has to die for zaraki to become the official kenpachi, i think shunsui was speaking in a literal term, but it is down to what zaraki does once he finds his potential i mean we have known him to spare people once he's shown them he's stronger, so i mean if he over powers Unohana then he might point the sword at her while sayin "your to useful as a healer"
    Last edited by devstauk; February 07, 2013 at 02:45 PM.
    Spoiler show

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by River_Capulet View Post
    Unohana might not die, but it can be "difficult to think that she'll be able to resume her duty as captain, and there is even a chance that she might not wake up"
    Oh please. This is Bleach. Just like Byakuya is going to better then ever once this all said and done with the same will be true for Unohana. Hell i bet anything she herself is going to become even stronger because Zaraki will also bring out the best in her since he is the only opponent she ever cared for.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Oh please. This is Bleach. Just like Byakuya is going to better then ever once this all said and done with the same will be true for Unohana. Hell i bet anything she herself is going to become even stronger because Zaraki will also bring out the best in her since he is the only opponent she ever cared for.
    Well, unohana resuming her captain duties is a given IMO. Even if the sword slash she just took is enough to defeat her it does not quite seem like the sort of wound that would kill a shinigami. Provided her body has not been separated into two (like yamamoto's against juhabach) there is no reason for her to die.

That said, there is also no reason for unohana to get stronger due to this fight. As far as we know unohana does not have any limiters on her strength to begin with and there is nothing in particular which should make her stronger. If unohana lives she will be just as strong as she was before the fight.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I know, that's why i used that exact same phrase. I was being sacarstic.

Banned 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

New member here! Hello everyone.

Let me just say I've loved the new arc. The Quincy are great bad guys and I can't wait to see the next round of Captains vs Quincy.

I've been feeling weird about the Zaraki scene going on but its starting to grow on me. I'm the most excited to see how the training in the Royal Dimension will improve Ichigo and Renji, I'm a big fan of nakama characters so I look forward to their development. Ishidas grand entrance should be exciting too.

Small prediction, Ichigos Quincy powers will manifest as defensive and offensive Blut. Maybe even enhance his sword cutting to a Selle Schnieder style with the reishi vibrations.

16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

well,surely she is gonna bring her slaughter-mood back. dunno fi she will improve,though. she is old enough not to do so,but kubo might use a powerup for her too

New Reply
Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast