Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 525 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 525 Discussion / 526 Predictions

I liked the chapter. I liked the explanation about Zaraki and it doesn't come as a surprise to know he can get immensely stronger. As a kid he was able to beat Unohana, the strongest captain, I shivered literally. I hope Unohana wont die. I would like to see more about her. And as a healer, she is a valuable asset for the coming war or wars.

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm satisfied with the chapter. Since Kenpachi had his first fight with Ichigo, we knew that he was restraining himself to enjoy his fights. The chapter explains when he started thinking like that and why, he had a mental block which dates back to the times when he was a kid. I find it surprising that Kenpachi was stronger than Unohana even at that time, I guess Kenpachi's hidden potential makes him so much more powerful than Unohana now, as a swordsman that is.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Darek Khort's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd be disappointed if Unohana died.

Think about it, if Kenpachi always fights at the same level as his opponent, then if you put Unohana and Kenpachi in the mix, shouldn't they win against their opponent?
    Instead Kubo is going to kill off someone as strong as Unohana so that Kenpachi can get stronger than Unohana? That's pretty stupid imo. Why didn't they do this when Aizen struck? Was he not considered a big enough threat?

After Yama's lieutenent died, why didn't they do this? Did Yama not see the Vandereich as a strong enough force to defeat them?

In any case, if it happens it happens, but we better see her bankai before she dies.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zaikuya's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Character was average for me at most, with more downsides than upsides, if you ask me. Just hoping for the next week's chapter to have an Unohana going berserker mode then raping Zaraki's face.

If Unohana ends up dying for the lulz, then the whole Zaraki's training thing will end up on utter dissapointment for me. Yeah, i know, "Remember Shunsui's words: One has to die". But seriously, who aint tired of Zaraki Kenpachi already? I mean. On every arc, its gotta be him, Byakuya and the repelent Hitsugaya the characters getting the biggest deal, and thats tiring as hell. Characters are OVER developed already. Theres a bunch of captains and vizards that could also be developed a little and they're just sitting there.

Imo, Unohana revealed to be the 1st Kenpachi is far more interesting RIGHT NOW than Kenpachi, like, a thousand of times on everything. Also, i'm dying to know how the hell is Tite meant to explain how is Unohana having a healing-type zanpakuto when she's a sadistic killer. Or he could just kill her to cover that huge hole that he wouldnt be able to explain anyway.
    Last edited by Zaikuya; January 30, 2013 at 04:35 AM.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darek Khort View Post
    I'd be disappointed if Unohana died.

Think about it, if Kenpachi always fights at the same level as his opponent, then if you put Unohana and Kenpachi in the mix, shouldn't they win against their opponent?
    Instead Kubo is going to kill off someone as strong as Unohana so that Kenpachi can get stronger than Unohana? That's pretty stupid imo. Why didn't they do this when Aizen struck? Was he not considered a big enough threat?

After Yama's lieutenent died, why didn't they do this? Did Yama not see the Vandereich as a strong enough force to defeat them?

In any case, if it happens it happens, but we better see her bankai before she dies.
    Aizen was indeed not considered at this level as a threat. So many Bankai were unrevealed, including Captain-Commander's own.
    And Captain-Commander could have soloed the entire Vandenreich army if he didn't confront Bach right away, so, the logic stands firm

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    I'm satisfied with the chapter. Since Kenpachi had his first fight with Ichigo, we knew that he was restraining himself to enjoy his fights. The chapter explains when he started thinking like that and why, he had a mental block which dates back to the times when he was a kid. I find it surprising that Kenpachi was stronger than Unohana even at that time, I guess Kenpachi's hidden potential makes him so much more powerful than Unohana now, as a swordsman that is.
    Potential and also how he lived and survived since he was a kid. He had it the rough way. What I like the most about the Bleach at the moment, is how Kubo keeps revealing little by little about the characters. I was under the impression that a character like Zaraki may not get more character development, wrong was I.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Imagine Zaraki using his zanpakuto. The dude would be off the charts. I wonder if there'll ever be an explanation for why he is so goddamn powerful? Like, were his parents this powerful too or was he a powerful human before he went to Soul Society?

Somehow I see him as a future CC...after Kyoraku steps down/dies assuming Hitsugaya doesn't take over (strongest ice-zan, strongest fire-zan, parallels)

So he's pretty similar to Aizen. His power is so great that it caused him problems in life. Aizen felt lonely and too different, Zaraki was afraid of being too different so he developed a mental block.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Can I just say.... Child Kenpachi. Yes. All of my yes.

14. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    Imagine Zaraki using his zanpakuto. The dude would be off the charts. I wonder if there'll ever be an explanation for why he is so goddamn powerful? Like, were his parents this powerful too or was he a powerful human before he went to Soul Society?

Somehow I see him as a future CC...after Kyoraku steps down/dies assuming Hitsugaya doesn't take over (strongest ice-zan, strongest fire-zan, parallels)

So he's pretty similar to Aizen. His power is so great that it caused him problems in life. Aizen felt lonely and too different, Zaraki was afraid of being too different so he developed a mental block.
    I don't think he can handle a job of that sort. Or rather, I can't see him preferring to sit down and look after the other captains' work. Hitsugaya is a better candidate, because his persona tends to be more assertive and calm, despite losing his cool at times against Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter was ok, even though I still can't stand Unohana's drugged up expression.

Also I guess I was right, along with a couple of others here, that Unohana just keeps healing the guy over and over again.

And Unohana will not die. Period. This is Bleach, Kubo doesn't have the balls to let captains die against enemies (the thing with Byakuya is prove enough for that), he'll never let them die in a sparring match. Not to mention it would be completely idiotic to kill a captain that powerfull when you have an opponent as strong as those Quincy waiting for you.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 525 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Zaraki as a child was stronger then he is now...well of course, why not.
    I remember hearing something like:

"Nothing is more terrifying than a child wielding power".

Children don't have the filters that adults have. Children, for the most part, simply live in the moment and act on their own wants and desires.

So one could say that Kid Kenpachi wasn't simply "stronger" but he knew how to enjoy himself in a fight. Zaraki lost that overtime and that's why he appears to be "weaker" than his old self.

With that being said I wont deny that this complete and utter PIS.

Though it does shed some light on why Kenpachi has such a childish view towards sword fighting.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

The real obstacle in front of Unohana's death was the reasoning that favored two powerful captains instead of one. But now it's apparently gone, because Kenpachi is way too stronger than Unohana to be considered only powerful, so, Unohana's death would actually matter little.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    I don't think he can handle a job of that sort. Or rather, I can't see him preferring to sit down and look after the other captains' work. Hitsugaya is a better candidate, because his persona tends to be more assertive and calm, despite losing his cool at times against Aizen
    Not now, but in 500 years or maybe even 1000 I can see either him or Hitsugaya as candidates for the position. He could change. Just look at Unohana or Yama, they were demons.

Anyway, damn, Zaraki is going to be the ultimate anti-Quincy. No bankai but still a monster.
    Imagine him with a shikai or bankai.

In fact, could his zanpakuto somehow be related to his huge power? Like, could it secretly be using its power on him?

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    Not now, but in 500 years or maybe even 1000 I can see either him or Hitsugaya as candidates for the position. He could change. Just look at Unohana or Yama, they were demons.

Anyway, damn, Zaraki is going to be the ultimate anti-Quincy. No bankai but still a monster.
    Imagine him with a shikai or bankai.

In fact, could his zanpakuto somehow be related to his huge power? Like, could it secretly be using its power on him?
    Ah, that could happen. A lot of time to change, of course.
    But at the moment, his most level-headed state looks more demonic than Unohana's demon self

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Ah, that could happen. A lot of time to change, of course.
    But at the moment, his most level-headed state looks more demonic than Unohana's demon self
    Pretty much hehe.

Oh yeah and I agree with the others that are praising the flashbacks, come on we got to see Kidpachi. :P
    Last edited by Notak; January 30, 2013 at 05:07 AM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast