Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 525 Discussion

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 525 Discussion / 526 Predictions *NO CHAPTER THIS WEEK*

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Darjaille - however, I can not bring myself to thank this news
    : /
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    I'm very said to announce it, but there is no Bleach chapter this week :|
    kill me now. I guess we can survive another week.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

*sad

If anyone's wondering, it was sudden. Kubo is sick with flu.

We've gotta accept he gets easily sick, and I'm not really surprised, considering the weather lol

But there will be a chapter next week

ex oriente lux

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asmodan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

They say he's ill, but we all know what's really happening. He's having trouble containing his hollow.. Either that or he went final Getsuga-Kubo on his wedding night and it sapped his Pen-pakuto...

Hope he gets better soon.
    "Do not offend the Chair Leg of Truth; it is wise and terrible." - Spider Jerusalem

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

kubo sick like ukitake-
    I dont get it- doesnt he have any help making this manga? with all the recent time off, isnt he more than one chapter ahead?!

it just doesnt make sense that if he gets the flu, the manga stops. If someone at disney gets the flu the cartoons dont stop. they have other artists helping out.

it makes me want to go bankai up in here.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Well, maybe we'll get lucky and get a double issue next week. Seems like a good time to cut back to Ichigo and Renji to see what they're up to. Are Chad, Uryuu and Orihime still in this manga?
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by union98 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOO!!! Well, maybe we'll get lucky and get a double issue next week. Seems like a good time to cut back to Ichigo and Renji to see what they're up to. Are Chad, Uryuu and Orihime still in this manga?
    I'm with you on that! What's up with Rukia and Byakuya? Was the cherry blossom saved just to sit and gather dust for months? Paging Urahara? Grimmjow? And what's Juha Bach doing, waiting all of this time?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kid Chameleone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    kubo sick like ukitake-
    I dont get it- doesnt he have any help making this manga? with all the recent time off, isnt he more than one chapter ahead?!

it just doesnt make sense that if he gets the flu, the manga stops. If someone at disney gets the flu the cartoons dont stop. they have other artists helping out.

it makes me want to go bankai up in here.
    yeah i dont get this everytime hes sick its like the world stops doesnt he have assistants or a team of people? honestly you'd think they'd be a chapter ahead of two just in case something like this happens. he gets sick often so a chapter ahead is not asking for much

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by union98 View Post
    There is no such thing as double issue in form of two chapters, wouldn't even make sense with the author handicapped and not capable of drawing a chapter.

They will reappear once Grimjow and the hollows can get a place within the plot. Remember Grimjaws looks are hidden, therefore showing him now without big effect wouldn't make much sense. Personally I only see him and the rest show up once Ichigo is back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Chameleone View Post
    yeah i dont get this everytime hes sick its like the world stops doesnt he have assistants or a team of people? honestly you'd think they'd be a chapter ahead of two just in case something like this happens. he gets sick often so a chapter ahead is not asking for much
    It's his work. Haven't read such an idiotic and ridiculous post in a long time. Shame on you for not being considerate of someone who's work you steal every single week.
    Last edited by Schabrak; February 05, 2013 at 09:48 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure he does have assistants, but that's their job - to assist, not to actually do everything. I imagine Kubo has to/wants to maintain a hands-on approach with each and every chapter; it is his manga after all. I mean, he writes the story and does most of the art, it's a very different system from animation or western comics. Plus with the weekly release format the production cycle must be tight. I guess they also stay a good few chapters ahead of release, but there's probably a strict limit as to how many weeks ahead Kubo has to be, what with the process of editing and printing and all that. So I guess slipping to even one week less between drawing and release isn't a possibility.

Still kind of aggravating though... Especially after the 3 week gap we had not too long ago, and especially when Naruto and One Piece (which I don't even read, although I've been meaning to get on OP) have come out early today. Gah! Nowt to do but keep waiting I suppose. But I wouldn't hold my breath for a double chapter. They're not releasing this week because Kubo's not up to producing more material. They won't have twice as much to give us (or to give the paying fans, rather) next time, it'll just be back to business as usual.

So, in the meantime... How 'bout that Zaraki, eh?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    I'm sure he does have assistants, but that's their job - to assist, not to actually do everything. I imagine Kubo has to/wants to maintain a hands-on approach with each and every chapter; it is his manga after all. I mean, he writes the story and does most of the art, it's a very different system from animation or western comics. Plus with the weekly release format the production cycle must be tight. I guess they also stay a good few chapters ahead of release, but there's probably a strict limit as to how many weeks ahead Kubo has to be, what with the process of editing and printing and all that. So I guess slipping to even one week less between drawing and release isn't a possibility.

Still kind of aggravating though... Especially after the 3 week gap we had not too long ago, and especially when Naruto and One Piece (which I don't even read, although I've been meaning to get on OP) have come out early today. Gah! Nowt to do but keep waiting I suppose. But I wouldn't hold my breath for a double chapter. They're not releasing this week because Kubo's not up to producing more material. They won't have twice as much to give us (or to give the paying fans, rather) next time, it'll just be back to business as usual.

So, in the meantime... How 'bout that Zaraki, eh?
    What you're saying makes sense, but when you consider that Kubo already produces notably larger pics (so less content than other mangakas) and I don't see the other two manga titans (Naruto and OP) missing weeks due to illness, it is harder for readers to accept. It already seems like he 'takes it easy.' And last year just after the three week break at the same time, he took another long break for illness. I understand he may be ill, but it's not like he didn't have time to plan ahead for a sudden situation. In my line of work, that's grounds for firing.

LOL, we need to start a thread for this...Kubo...Is he an inspired genius who just needs extra time or is he spoiled by fame and losing his edge? (And for anyone who took that comment seriously, it was a joke.) I can't wait for the next chapter! DX
    Last edited by Firebird0ne; February 05, 2013 at 09:47 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Kubo should be more like Yagami Raito....

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

What??? No chapter this week??? why do these news have to come out of the blue??? Jeez,at least the other manga gave us 2 great chapters!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

I consider bleach the same has heroin. Im hooked. and I will damn well complain if the source of my fix gets interrupted. -
    someone alluded in an earlier post that reading the manga was stealing. -- that's a narrow viewpoint imho.

I would gladly pay a subscription directly to kubo for uninterrupted releases of the manga as I have said before.

--
    and now that I am hooked on this manga- any interruption puts me in withdraw. I have to have it.

--
    as far as im concerned kubo is no longer an newb. he needs to step up his game and get some help, get ahead and be at least 5-7 chapters ahead at any time.
    thats just good business sense.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's going to be a painful week, especially considering Bleach could've been out early this week. I was so excited when I saw One Piece and Naruto had early releases, then I was like "hmmmm no Bleach yet? Better go on mangahelpers just to be sure..." and yup. No Bleach. One of the few manga I follow that I consistently look forward to each week. Oh well.

New Reply
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast