Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.74%
  • 2] Average

4 3.48%
  • 3] Good

13 11.30%
  • 4] Great

58 50.43%
  • 5] Epic

33 28.70%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

5 4.35%
New Reply
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 697 Discussion

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 697 Spoiler Discussion

But why the weakening of the WG would lead to the fall of Kaido? It would lead to the fall of the WG instead...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi n hello pp, first comment here. ive always read the post but after readin these new spoiler (whether true r false) I couldnt help but join....doflam sweatin in fear....epic stuff

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    NEMO's idea of Thifon was interesting.

Why Doflamingo's renuntiation would trigger events that would lead to the fall of Kaido?
    Yes, this part his quite mysterious to me. Although the SAD stop weakening Kaidou was logical, that part is still in Oda's hand.
    The fact that Kaidou is one of the strongest creature alive is interesting too. Judging by DoFlamingo reaction it is not usurpated. Anyway it diesn't seem like we will see him fight in the end. Dressrosa arc is defintively out of the scope to me now.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im so frightened of kaido then any other emperor for some reason, law wasnr kiddin when he said things will b moving fast

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member vagabond87's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I see that Doflamingo is saying something about road in the sky, so it seems that he was using something similar to what Apoo and his crew saw during their visit on first New World island. Oda made us think that it was Doflamingos ability, I feel trolled

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TitaniumOxide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Kaidou is the strongest creature in the world is not of issue. The issue is if he was the strongest "person" in the world but he is a "creature" which most certainly means he can defeated.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant
    "Expected charity is a nicer way to demand slavery." - Terry Goodkind

If my grammar and overall writing sucks, my bad, im too lazy to do everything right on my fone.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    But why the weakening of the WG would lead to the fall of Kaido? It would lead to the fall of the WG instead...
    It will not… But there are three main powers which should balance each other… (at least that was the case pre time skip)..WG, Yonkou and Shichibukais … and from the information given by Jinbei… it seems that from past two years the new world sea is quite .. Marines are building up themselves after the marineford incident and Akainu becoming the fleet admiral .. and the stillness actually might be an indication of a bigger event coming in future as everyone is quietly building up an army…

If there will be an all out attack on any yonkou (which is being planned from two parties at the moment..) Government will also not keep quiet … but if 2 of the seven shichibukais suddenly resigns .. it will be a shock to govt and that is the time when alliances can attack yonkou… without the interference of the WG…

However the other case might just be that Law looks at Dofla as one of the potential who can give them access to Kaidou .. and once he get cut off from govt he will be in open sea with no protection from WG (because of resignation) or from Kaidou (because of SAD) and that is when Law can use him ..

What I see is … Law is trying to play dirty with the wrong guy (Doflamingo himself looks like a scary opponent to me)… and there are good chances he might burn his fingers… It was lucky of him that he got Shs on his side.. he is one lucky Bastard

However since Law has planned the same thing all along..without having SHs in picture… he must be having some back up.. some other alliance maybe?? (That's the same thing I thought when Tobi made kabuto a crucial part of his plan however has already thought of attacking the alliance all by himself… but kishi ruined it .. hopefully Oda knows how to play with alliances )

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Remember that shishibukai work for the WG. So, I honestly don't understand why if the WG is weakened, that is the moment to attack a Yonkou. It looks like a suicide strategy.

We have the most dangerous man scarried by the most powerful creature in the world...
    Last edited by ukimix; January 30, 2013 at 02:31 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dragonballz66's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Law is the perfect match up for Dofla. Dofla's ability is to control you and cut you up with invisible strings. Law's ability is also to cut you up but without killing you, and also the mysterious "Room". I can't wait to see the two in a battle with each other.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rody naruto's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

OOOOOMG just by riding the spoiler i cant see that this chapter is going to be epic.For Law to force Dofla to quit bieng a warlords I wonder what the real reason behind it.

For those who thought that Doflamingo didn't care about is crew there you have it.Argument won 1 for Rody
    "Fear is only an idea success is an awareness"
    Check out my DeviantART

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

According to Redon from Pirateking, the Jump will be on sale next saturday, instead than next monday as usual. So it's very likely that we will have the spoilers of 698 one day eariler.

13. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cant wait for the chapter, law know better than to underestimate no matter how much plannin. with all the hype being put in kaido...i doubt just luffy n laws crew can take him on....kidds alliance will help cripple this beast...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rody naruto View Post

For those who thought that Doflamingo didn't care about is crew there you have it.Argument won 1 for Rody
    The reason for him getting bullied must be Law's possession of CC rather than his crewmate's bodies....

Btw .... I have read about powerful people, dacoits and dons sending the heads to terrify the opponent or whoever comes in their way... and it looks very creepy and also the way ends up the opponent getting into rage and coming back even more stronger... Also heads covered in blood and all... I must say Law's ability comes quite handy for that purpose... The purpose is solved without any bloodshed... And since the package came in a floating boat.. Dofla must not be very far from PH..

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

If Kaido is not the type you can reason with, maybe Shanks did fight him. Is there any conclusive evidence that they didn't fight at all?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dragonballz66's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Shank must be really strong if he fought Kaido and came out unscathed.

New Reply
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast