Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.74%
  • 2] Average

4 3.48%
  • 3] Good

13 11.30%
  • 4] Great

58 50.43%
  • 5] Epic

33 28.70%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

5 4.35%
New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 697 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 697 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 696 Discussion / 697 Predictions

Samurai island. I wanna see that arc in the way. I wanna know why they soo strong......uuhhh but if kinemon is not the strongest and hes able to cut fire witout hes devil fruit.i wonder what other can do....that arc will be the perfect arc to show zoro full power.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 697 Spoiler Discussion

Did we think that Law didn't want to meet Dofla? Holly cow!!!! ... It seems that his second stage was to meet him.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Now it's clear why the tnaker was needed. Law was going to used it. This is really intriguing. Why Law is not with Luffy. Because it seems, tha alliance is still working.... whaaattt...?
    Last edited by ukimix; January 29, 2013 at 11:36 PM.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew it: Caesar was kidnaped to get something else, not only to stop the SAD production. Blackmailing Dofla seems to be the second stage of the plan.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do I get the feeling that there won't be a fight against Dofla's crew? If Baby 5 and Buffalo have been easily defeated by 3 of Luffy's Crew (2 of which are from the weak trio pre-timeskip), and their heads have been cut off by Law, what chance do the rest of Dofla's crew got? I think it will be Law vs Dofla, then Luffy's crew vs Kaido's crew.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Law is just toooo BADASS !

Pissing off DOFLA and putting him under high pressure.
    Something predicted all along was revealed, that DOFLA will get in big trouble with Kaidou as soon as SAD production is stopped.

Is Law now also quitting his goverment rank??!!
    And does he really wanna team up with DOFLA? Or just erase him as a bait for Kaidou?

This chapter will be revealing a lot of intresting stuff!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So what is Kaido then? An off thought I had for "100 Beast Kaido" was a hydra - he was a beast with 100 heads or something. I thought it was unlikely at the time, but this makes it sound a little more reasonable.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

As I understand, Law is not in the boat with the heads: there is a Den Den Mushi, used to the comunication between Dofla and him.

Now, it is not that Law is afraid of Dofla, but that he needs Dofla to make public his renuntiation to the shishibukai position. that is the reason why he didn't want to meet Dofla.

Law's interest in being a shishibukai seems to be to approach Punk Hazar in an easier way, but that is speculative. Anyway, he and Dofla won't going to team up for sure. Law was clear about it, and now Dofla is too.

What would be pretty awasome to see is a fight between them both.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RichardMNixon View Post
    So what is Kaido then?
    A chicken!!! Of course...

Spoiler show
    Last edited by ukimix; January 30, 2013 at 12:21 AM.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 696 Discussion / 697 Predictions

I find it really funny how most of the members here are disappointed about cc shinokuni. Since the beginning of the arc we have all seen that cc experiments have been a failure..... So are you surprised kinemon is alive? I promise you there's going to be something wrong later on with kaidos army, cc failure is going to play a big part when the sh face kaido.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The way Kaidou is descriped, I'm guessing he has a mythical Zoan fruit, like Chimera or something, something that allows him to become any animal and combine any animal parts, and if dofla quits the shichibukai, there wont be any backlash from the government if law and luffy take him out

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

NEMO's idea of Thifon was interesting.

Why Doflamingo's renuntiation would trigger events that would lead to the fall of Kaido?

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Why Doflamingo's renuntiation would trigger events that would lead to the fall of Kaido?
    Law might not need Doflamingo removed; he might need an open spot for Luffy or someone else to be added.
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Why "beast" to be linked with animals here... It could actually be beasts ... A Mythical Zoan - Demon Demon fruit.... If Brook's fruit can connect with the coldness from hell then there could be a deomn from hell as well.. ...

I love how oda creates the hype for a character (like Enel & like strongest Man..strongest swordsman etc) ... And now I am excited for "The strongest CREATURE"..because.. Oda always lives upto the hype created ...

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RichardMNixon View Post
    Law might not need Doflamingo removed; he might need an open spot for Luffy or someone else to be added.
    Law's plan was conceived when he arrived Punk Hazard for the first time and when he completely ignored that he was going to meet Luffy again. So that couldn't be the meaning of Dofla's renuntiation.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

When you create a scene in New world… Government would be the first one to react.. Like how govt tried to stop Shanks from meeting WB … Shichibukai s are very critical to the govts power and it can be seen that Dofla is a key here .. Govt trust him to the extent that they asked Dofla to eliminate Moriah…

If one of the old shichibukai leave … and one being a traitor (Law) … Boa Hancock does not give a shit anyways … and Buggy is a loser… Govt power would be in chaos and that is the opening required I guess for Law’s second stage (don’t know what it would be though)

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Law’s action seems like.. He doesn’t want to have a head on encounter with Kaidou and that s where Dofla comes in picture …..

New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast