Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Whom are you most eager to see in battle?

Voters
248. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hashirama

66 26.61%
  • Tobirama

37 14.92%
  • Hiruzen

30 12.10%
  • Minato

115 46.37%
New Reply
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 618 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    So, what's that thing Suigetsu thought that could help them to take over the world
    come to think of it... has suigetsu every seen edo tensei? He wasn't there when Oro used it the first time, he hasn't been involved in any of the battle scenes of the current war, and Itachi was already gone by the time they got to Sasuke...

I can just see suigetsu now "omg, raising people from the dead ?!? NOBODY will se this coming .. we will pwn ALL!"

lol, poor guy

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Edo Yondaime with Kyuubi's chakra in him would probably provoke seizures in all his haters

Kinda curios what those masks do, pretty sure they are broken as hell.
    This further proves how Senju are worthless as a clan, Uchihas and Uzumakis have secret temples brimming with powers while Senjus have... What?
    i am pretty sure it was a diversion 1 mask was real the rest were fakes to throw you off so you had to know exactly what the mask looked like(and by what oro did i assume it has some sort of chakra )
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I guess i wasnt far off thinking that someone will cut the Shinigamis stomach... never imagined Sasuke and co. being the ones to do it. Dont like either outcome tbh. Dont even know what to think of this chapter.

Hopefully Kishi does not degrade any of the kages or use Sasuke to use them to do his dirty work. That would be a spit in the face.
    Yeah well it was kinda... Convenient, everything was, but I'm pretty sure the kages will not be degraded, expecially if they are "the ones who knows everything"

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    Calls for an epic double page spread.

Naruto in BM: This takes me back
    Sasuke with Susanoo forming: Whatever...
    ^ it would be probably the only situation I can think of that would make the defeat of Madara believable

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    Calls for an epic double page spread.

Naruto in BM: This takes me back
    Sasuke with Susanoo forming: Whatever...
    yeah i am sure naruto will love the fact that Sasuke helped Orochimaru violate his fathers soul by reviving him?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member narutoaged's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

This is my prediction : if sasuke will get to know secrets , meaning he will get to learn new way of chakra and new jutsu ( which i really fear alot ) then Oroch if not stopped after this , will be dangerous than just dangerous ( actually it is clear, and no one would want him to redeem himself becoming good ) then i also think Naruto will get lessons from Madara before defeating him . I doubt madara will see hashirama etc ... The question is how dangerous will Sasuke get after this ?
    "Intelligence is knowing when to do how " ~~~ James Alabi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Yondaime Uzumaki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm. I'm kinda excited to see Sarutobi and Minato's reaction to Naruto's power. Naruto was a little clown when Sarutobi was alive. It'll be interesting to see how he reacts.

Now, as for the Uzumaki mask?.....that's BS. There are entirely too many plot holes. And why the hell wouldn't the only Uzumaki in the whole damn village know about his own damn clans property? Why would something like that just be laying around for all of these years? It's kinda ridiculous. I will say that I've always had a feeling that Kishi would put something out of his ass to make sure that we actually got to see the past Hokages. I just didn't think that it would be so easy. I was also expecting to see Jariaya eventually getting resurrected.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah well it was kinda... Convenient, everything was, but I'm pretty sure the kages will not be degraded, expecially if they are "the ones who knows everything"
    I dont know, something told me that Naruto would be the one to do it. It leaves a bad taste that Sasuke and co. are the ones doing this. I guess we will have to wait and see how it turns out. Personally i dont see how the Kages wont be degraded. If Sasuke doesnt use them as puppets in the war then people will be asking why the eff not etc if he does, then im sure some of them will get dumbed down to show the strength of certain people.

As you probably noticed, im very well prepared for the worst case scenarios in this manga lol
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Who would have thought that the world's best dating advice would come from Sasuke, of all people?

Spoiler show

10. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 16 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    yeah i am sure naruto will love the fact that Sasuke helped Orochimaru violate his fathers soul by reviving him?
    Hahaha. For the sake of savouring the epic-ness of that image, I ignored this little fact completely.

It's not just Naruto, I'm pretty sure the entire Sarutobi clan and the rest of Konoha will be pissed off about their Hokage being dragged out of their graves.

Then again, Desperate times and all that...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

There goes the Shiki Fuujin ... The ultimate hacker of Naruto-verse hacked into the system and found a loophole to put a virus and crash the system of it... Mr. Orochimaru ...

Next challenge up for him is the infinite genjutsu cast by Sword of tatsuka yielded by Itachi's Susanoo ... and that will not only bring out his chakra but also the the great Nagato ... ... Will there be a jutsu of no turning back.. there were no. of at least when kishi introduced them...

I guess Kishi is jealous of Oda's popularity and decided that there should not be anyone remaining dead in the world he creates as well... Why left Jirayia Sama ... if it has to be fan service than turn around the wheels ... and bring him back as well

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    I dont know, something told me that Naruto would be the one to do it. It leaves a bad taste that Sasuke and co. are the ones doing this. I guess we will have to wait and see how it turns out. Personally i dont see how the Kages wont be degraded. If Sasuke doesnt use them as puppets in the war then people will be asking why the eff not etc if he does, then im sure some of them will get dumbed down to show the strength of certain people.

As you probably noticed, im very well prepared for the worst case scenarios in this manga lol
    I don't think Naruto has it in him to use a jutsu as Edo Tensei, even to revive his father.
    Not everyone has 6 convenient Zetsu bodies to use, he would have to kill 6 people ( guess the 6th Zetsu will be used to give Sasuke Hashirama's DNA and awaken his Rin'negan now that I think about it )

As we all are

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post
    Who would have thought that the world's best dating advice would come from Sasuke, of all people?

Spoiler show
    I'm putting it in my signature.
    Like, right now

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post

Spoiler show
    That's a good one now.

By the way, late high-five to myself for correctly guessing the ones who know everything wasn't the power Suigetsu referred to
    Because Suigetsu said Sasuke can learn how to control it himself and.. you know.. Sasuke is mortal, so, cannot perform this ritual by himself. Actually, no one else can. Wow, it's like a loophole left for Orochimaru in person

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    There goes the Shiki Fuujin ... The ultimate hacker of Naruto-verse hacked into the system and found a loophole to put a virus and crash the system of it... Mr. Orochimaru ...

Next challenge up for him is the infinite genjutsu cast by Sword of tatsuka yielded by Itachi's Susanoo ... and that will not only bring out his chakra but also the the great Nagato ... ... Will there be a jutsu of no turning back.. there were no. of at least when kishi introduced them...

I guess Kishi is jealous of Oda's popularity and decided that there should not be anyone remaining dead in the world he creates as well... Why left Jirayia Sama ... if it has to be fan service than turn around the wheels ... and bring him back as well
    Oh, let's have Orochimaru revive him back and break his Sword of Totsuka to get what is inside.
    Do it, Kishi. It's already screwed, just give us back Nagato

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i guess uzumaki got power of seal and unsealing forbidden techniques because they got the masks of some many god demons while naruto only got their last name and the chakra pool besides that he doesn't got any sealing techniques even oro knows more about it while after hokages explaining sasuke the history about the uchiha and all that shit, i can't see sasuke changing his mind so fast and then start attacking anyone that is treating konoha..
    i don't know where kishi is taking the hokages either way is talking to sasuke and finding nirvana some how or hokages will be use to fight obito madara and juubi and even naruto and allies as naruto vs minato..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Naruto has it in him to use a jutsu as Edo Tensei, even to revive his father.
    Not everyone has 6 convenient Zetsu bodies to use, he would have to kill 6 people ( guess the 6th Zetsu will be used to give Sasuke Hashirama's DNA and awaken his Rin'negan now that I think about it )

As we all are
    True, but i always thought that if Naruto cut through the DG stomach he wouldnt need to E.T. them, i guess its the only realistic way.

Haha, i actually do see that as a possibility. Watch Sasuke master it quicker than it took Naruto to master KM. Bet placed on it taking the trip to the war for him to master the Rinnengan. Jokes aside, like everyone expected, Kishi is not above ressurecting and retconning, im certain that the Hokages will go to war or teach Sasuke something.

I kinda feel like how the Konoha nins would feel right now, especially Naruto. The 4 Kages have been violated, doesnt sit well with me lol
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member naruto78's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast