Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Whom are you most eager to see in battle?

Voters
248. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hashirama

66 26.61%
  • Tobirama

37 14.92%
  • Hiruzen

30 12.10%
  • Minato

115 46.37%
New Reply
Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 618 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions

Nice coincidence.
    Shinra Tensei effect that is (=

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

will the 2nd hokage break the edo tensei like madara did? kishi took a very dangerous path

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

at this moment orochimaru is even stronger than madara and obito if orochimaru can use the hokages in the fight and why?...madara and obito are unhooked from juubi and hashirama might be able to tamed the juubi and well 2nd,3th and 4th aren't someone that you can't run from so kishi have a hard decision to take where all these is going..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

To start volume 65 this chapter is more than worthy,but to conclude vol 64, maybe it's even better! I hope vol 64 will contain 11 chapters,cause this end would be just too epic damnit!

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    True, but i always thought that if Naruto cut through the DG stomach he wouldnt need to E.T. them, i guess its the only realistic way.

Haha, i actually do see that as a possibility. Watch Sasuke master it quicker than it took Naruto to master KM. Bet placed on it taking the trip to the war for him to master the Rinnengan. Jokes aside, like everyone expected, Kishi is not above ressurecting and retconning, im certain that the Hokages will go to war or teach Sasuke something.

I kinda feel like how the Konoha nins would feel right now, especially Naruto. The 4 Kages have been violated, doesnt sit well with me lol
    Well, considering souls don't have bodies, Edo Tensei really seems the only jutsu.

I don't think they will teachi him things like jutsus, unless Oro forces them.
    And while Kishi loves Sasuke, I don't see him forcing 4 loved characters to give away weapons that Sasuke will use to try to destroy Konoha, even though I would love how deliciously evil it would be

Pretty sure Naruto would shut up if Yondaime and Hiruzen, dunno, hugs him or whatever.
    It would be also all kinds of sappy if all kages aknowledge Naruto as their successor, for example. And I didn't see him think any less of Itachi or Nagato, hell he was pretty happy

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member naruto78's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Nice coincidence.
    Shinra Tensei effect that is (=
    Another scene where sasuke and naruto are opposed !

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

So Orochimaru is inside a Zetsu body now? or what?

And I bet the old Hokages will give Naruto their approval and that's how he'll become Hokage.

Looks like Tsunade really will die/step down.
    Last edited by Notak; January 30, 2013 at 04:22 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i will love to see ET madara vs ET hashirama but kishi already trashed enough the new generation surpassing the old one so kishi having ET hashirama taking care of ET madara won't do any good for this NEW GENERATION but to me, kishi already fu#$ that up so i will love to see this fight but if he wants naruto to be that "HOKAGE", naruto will have to deal with it with himself and could be sasuke helping him out but i really want all the previous hokages going all out
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maideth View Post
    will the 2nd hokage break the edo tensei like madara did? kishi took a very dangerous path
    Kishi is at least taking care of things there… Whenever two similar situations arrive they are different in some manner and thus resulting in different outcome….

For e.g.
    1st one - When Madara took control of his own… it was only when Kabuto released the Edo tensei … And in this case for two to take control Orichimaru should release first.. Also not everyone had the convenience of having a mangekyou sharingan installed in a crow and stored in vessel…

2nd one is … When orichimaru cut his body after getting taken over by shinigami god the stomach of shinigmai god opened and everyone came out (Obviously shinigami does not have a digestion system in place) .. For this he has to wear a mask… in uzumaki temple… When third and fourth used the same technique and got connected to the shinigami god..Both got stabbed pretty hard but it didn't affect the shinigami god… Obviously it wasn't a long cut in the stomach and they were not wearing the mask and blah blah…

So what if we think its an asspull… Kishi does take care of the small details… u can’t sue him for whatever you say …

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maideth View Post
    He doesn't know how to do it, as he didn't do it the first time.

Hashirama:
    Spoiler show

Tobirama:
    Spoiler show

Sarutobi:
    Spoiler show

Minato:
    Spoiler show

*Orochimaru cannot bear this anymore and cancels the jutsu on his own.

11. Like 10 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jalel's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

beside the fact that I found all the reviving thing way too easy (ok you need a mask, a place, a scroll, sacrifices but come on you can have th perfect army with that), it would be great if they all go fight Madara and Tobi...
    as everyone said, edo tensei is so god mode cheated...

imagine, the 4 hokages free from oro's control, fighting and defeating madara, tobi and juubi and then turning back to konoha AND being its ultimate defence !

imagine yourself as an enemy of konoha, in order to get rid of it and invade it you have to defeat the actual hokage, naruto, kyuubi, the anbu, what is left of the root AND the 4 immortal, chakra limitless, stringest konoha ninjas...
    needless to say that even if you come with juubi, you won't stand a chance...

kishi you walking in a very dangerous path : the 4 hokages in immortal at their strongest state "god mode"...please don't screw this.

noob fan service : the 4 hokages get free from oro's control, they kick every single vilain ass in the war and get back to konoha, now imagine they form an anbu special forces group and they are sent in missions...wouldn't that be too uber cheated? a god mode squad? who needs nuclear weapon if you have the A team?
    if et madara would join this team, even naruto AND sasuke would fell like they are a 3rd division football team playing versus the champions league winner

kishi, thank you for that crappy idea of having 4 gods back in play, I don't mind or even care about logic since you decided to not make sense anymore in naruto
    Last edited by Jalel; January 30, 2013 at 04:34 AM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

you guys know that the first time that orochimaru revived hashirama and tobirama, kishi was trolling right?, hashirama wasn't considered a fairy tail as he is now and tobirama created ET but we didn't know nothing about until later so now tobirama cancelling ET, that isn't hard to believe, you guys should be used to asspulls in this manga..

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    He doesn't know how to do it, as he didn't do it the first time.

Hashirama:

Tobirama:

Sarutobi:

Minato:

*Orochimaru cannot bear this anymore and cancels the jutsu on his own.
    he was controlled by orochimaru that time,it doesn't seem this way this time

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel sorry for Naruto (He really knows nothing and no one has taught him anything really - Konoha has failed him big time)...

it was not enough for his parents to die at his birth, the whole village treated him like crap...but to now see that there is an Uzumaki clan hideout that he doesn't even know about and Oro and Sasuke have just violated (strong word - I know) it...something doesn't feel right... maybe I am just getting sentimental...

Also - the 4 hokages ET'd? Not sure I like it...through out this whole war it has been cool that no one was able to ET them..Now Oro has just done it without batting an eyelid....meh

Anyway - it will be cool to get the inside track from a Senju/Namikaze/Sarutobi perspective....
    Last edited by samsiufan; January 30, 2013 at 04:37 AM.
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Krina29's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I was a bit dissapointed but I can't wait to see what is going to happen next
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldude View Post
    I like your sense of humour.
    Quote sigs are getting more and more mainstream.
    No way, a third quote would be creepy.

New Reply
Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast