Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Whom are you most eager to see in battle?

Voters
248. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hashirama

66 26.61%
  • Tobirama

37 14.92%
  • Hiruzen

30 12.10%
  • Minato

115 46.37%
New Reply
Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 618 Discussion

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    now that you mentioned it...
    damn I interpreted as that juugo is just holding him down
    Me too at first, but you can see it pretty well on mangastream's version, since its way better quality wise

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just realized this, but the scroll suigetsu ahd found was a way to reverse the donig of Shiki Fujin. Not sure how that will change the war seeing as plenty of kages have been beaten already, but okay.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    So a few quick thoughts.

1) If the other half of the Kyuubi is released, will that go to the Juubi or Naruto? And in either way, will it help or hurt who it goes to?
    Kyuubi most likely...Jyuubi is already an entity on its own and what it has of Kyuubi already merged with the other chakras...so Kyuubi is my guess...and it should be Kyuubi too, since Naruto needs a some more power, now that he gave out free chakra, used clones and is about to fight Madara...
    Quote Quote:
    2) Orochimaru can't take Sasuke's body, he was too weak to do that before, and Sasuke is likely too strong now. But with 4 Kages it is very likely he capture him somehow and experiment on him again.
    3) Sasuke just let Orochimaru revive 4 immortal Kages. He wants to talk to them, but I am guessing he has some other plan to make sure he doesn't get captured or killed right?
    I guess that's true, since Sasuke has EMS, so his eye power is much higher...but let's just entertain the possibility a bit...Orochimaru got his arms back and got himself a nice dose of Hashirama cells...that should make him more powerful in theory, compared to how he was when he first faced Sasuke..
    And even if he gets captured, the entire battle will be waged inside Orochimaru's realm again...so Sasuke's cursed seal and eyepower vs Hashirama cells would be the essence...

And I'm a bit confused about Orochimaru's motives...it seems to me that he cleverly made Sasuke a CS bearer again...perhaps to make him eligible for his body transfer again? Would this be an underlying motive for him? But then the questions comes...is he willing to trade Hashirama's body for Sasuke's eyes...I mean Hashirama's cells are already half of the coin so...
    Quote Quote:
    4) This one literally came to me as I woke up this morning. How much of a slap in the face would it be if Sasuke made Tobirama or Minato teach him an S/T technique lol.
    ...Minato fanrage
    It depends on Orochimaru though...at this point he doesn't seem very interested, or at least he hid this very well...I have no idea how he will proceed from now on...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jamatis's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow great chapter. Know we know why saskue needed orochimaru. He was the only person who could bring back the kage and see the death gods true face. I remember somewhere in the manga that when the death seal is summoned only the summoner and the opponent the jutsu is being used on can see the actual figure. Since oro was the only onewho survived the jutsu he could recognize the real mask from the fake ones as well use edo tensi. Maybe minato knew of this release but didnt think any one would find it because anyone who does see the death god is probably dead. Or I could just be reading to much into it any way great chapter.
    The Fourth Hokage, Excellence at it's greatest

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SupremeMod's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol Pure fan service chapter. Even though I always thought this was a possibility, even I thought it was just wishful thinking. I had no idea Kishi would actually do it. Kind of surprising really... then again this does coincide with the general direction the manga has taken in the past few years, so maybe not so.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jalel's Avatar
    Country
    Tunisia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    Implications of this chapter
    Naruto's stated goal, from the beginning of this series, is to "become a hokage that surpasses all the previous hokage". WELL, he may very well be forced to beat them. On the plus side, this is going to turn into a 3-way battle royale, since the Madara vs World battle was starting to get a little stale.
    +1
    lovely, now we have a jugo with hashirama's cells, Oro with hashirama's cells, the real immortal Hashirama (when he was alive he was on god mode healing without shand signs), the water master edo tensei creator nidaime hokage, the god of shinobis with infinite chakra, the limitless immortal yellow flash, naruto with double -infinite?- chakra, immortal madara with hashirama's cells...
    a great battle royal !
    but anyway, suppose hashirama and madara fight, they are both immortal, so the fight would be on and on and on and on until when? until someine get sealed?...best thing ever, oro's edo is fucked up and the 4 hokage are now evil hokage and they team up with madara (they kill tobi, he's not edo) and they fight together...who on earth could beat them? the rikoduu edo tenseied and chakra limitless?

yeah, by the way, him, his two sons and jiraya are the only one that still not have been edo tensei summoned...kishi complete the war fan service and bring them to life, it will be a fun battle royale, the world versus the 10 perfect unbeatlable immortals ninja monsters...

kishi, what have you done with common sense and what we thought to be general truth and dogma on first season? you just eat it and then throw it away?

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    1. Orochimaru got his arms alive, but Minato was summoned by edo tensei. I Think it is a bit confusing. Minato and Hiruzen should be also freed by Orochimaru. But I understand that their bodies are long gone.
    But their souls are the ones that were trapped, and the Edo Tensei brings back the souls...so if the souls are already there, the bodies aren't needed...at least that's how I see it...
    Quote Quote:
    2. Did anyone noticed? It turns magically that even though a masked was used, the precise place where Oro got his arms was the same place where Naruto's sealed his placed. This fuels even more my suspicion that there is a connection between the two seals.
    The connection is how Minato used the seal...Minato used the shinigami belly, and then he used Naruto's belly...and it's not just that...he managed to put some of his chakra into Naruto...so Minato is the link between the two...
    Of course there could be a more intricate connection, since both are sealing techniques...and since all jutsu come from one source(the sage), then there's a good chance that all sealing techniques are related somehow...not to mention the fact that Jiraiya himself hinted towards some theory of sealing as well...

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Just realized this, but the scroll suigetsu ahd found was a way to reverse the donig of Shiki Fujin. Not sure how that will change the war seeing as plenty of kages have been beaten already, but okay.
    I think that with the possibility of undoing of Shiki Fujin, Sasuke realized that he could have access to the Kages who were sealed inside it...which means a great wealth of info spread throughout 3 generations...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

It had to happen lol. No way it could end without getting back and showcasing these ridiculous powerhouses. Anyone wondered who is stronger? You'll get your answer Sheer epicness.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi really just blew the lid off of a whole mess of shit with this one, didn't he?

Jeez.
    Chapter 500 Review <--- My third Naruto chapter review!
    Spoiler show

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Top left panel - it looks like Sasuke has a giant "wood" in anticipation of meeting the Shodai and the rest of the kages...

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/12772977/11
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Serious trolling is serious!

Kishimoto did some bizarre surprise this chapter that is both a tear jerker and a doom bringer to the entire plot.

Let's face it, the Alliance is finished. Wether Sasuke, Orochimaru and the 4 Hokage zombies side with Madara or not is irrelevant because they alone can smack down whatever is left of either side.

At best Sasuke will put down Orochimaru for good (somehow) and use the Kages to pave way for a 1 x 1 between him and Naruto. In this case, he will pit Madara against Hashirama, Minato against Obito and leave Hiruzen and Tobirama to keep the remaining shinobi at bay until he ans Naruto finish their beef.

As for where the Juubi fits under such a mess, my bet is that he will come on top of everybody and troll both Madara, Obito and Sasuke.

In my view that thing will still absorb both Kurama and Gyuki after all shinobi are down leaving Naruto to sacrifice himself to defeat it like the Sage did.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting more people want to see Hashirama and Minato in batle over Tobirama. We've actually seen quite a bit from Minato. Hashirama's abilities have been demonstrated by almost everyone because almost everyone has used them. We haven't seen much of Tobirama and his abilities.

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    Serious trolling is serious!

Kishimoto did some bizarre surprise this chapter that is both a tear jerker and a doom bringer to the entire plot.

Let's face it, the Alliance is finished. Wether Sasuke, Orochimaru and the 4 Hokage zombies side with Madara or not is irrelevant because they alone can smack down whatever is left of either side.

At best Sasuke will put down Orochimaru for good (somehow) and use the Kages to pave way for a 1 x 1 between him and Naruto. In this case, he will pit Madara against Hashirama, Minato against Obito and leave Hiruzen and Tobirama to keep the remaining shinobi at bay until he ans Naruto finish their beef.

As for where the Juubi fits under such a mess, my bet is that he will come on top of everybody and troll both Madara, Obito and Sasuke.

In my view that thing will still absorb both Kurama and Gyuki after all shinobi are down leaving Naruto to sacrifice himself to defeat it like the Sage did.
    The sage did not sacrifice himself...he laid the smack down on some candy ass Jyuubi!
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure why people keep thinknig Hashirama will somehow match up with Madara. Madara is himself and Hashirama put together now. Unless Hashirama can draw out his cells as Orochimaru did to Kabuto, the fight fight won't be anywhere near as close as people are thinknig it will. If anything, it would take hashirama and the power of the Jyuubi to take on madara.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Hiruzen's tragic tale

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show