Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Whom are you most eager to see in battle?

Voters
248. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hashirama

66 26.61%
  • Tobirama

37 14.92%
  • Hiruzen

30 12.10%
  • Minato

115 46.37%
New Reply
Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 618 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ForMotherRussia View Post
    Has anyone figured out yet why did they have to summon the deathgod and kages in uchiha shrine? Why did they even go there?
    Only theories exist for now, though I do think it's safe to assume that there is another part to the story beyond the Uchiha side that Sasuke is looking for.

I have to be honest, I don't care for Sasuke's character but I do love that Kishimoto has decided to make him much more pragmatic and reflective than before. It is almost as if he learned something from Danzou who accused him of doing little more than lashing out without even trying to understand the 'why' or 'what'? He doesn't want to hear it from just Tobi, he doesn't want to hear things from just Itachi, he wants to hear things from others. From Danzou, from others... and then he'll decide whatever other cockamamie plan he wants to pursue.

It's adding another layer of depth to Sasuke as a character, even if I think he's still a massive douche.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeMod View Post
    How awesome would it be if Oro just totally blindsided Sasuke and used the kages to attack him? lol And then finally took over his body?

Full powered Oro + edo Hokages + his arms + maybe Kabuto's sage mode = it's on like donkey kong
    This is exactly what I was thinking too. Kishi pretty much written himself into an corner already. Orochimaru goal is sasuke's body, so after the history lesson he would use the kages to beat sasuke, if he doesn't then that would make no sense what so ever. He can't use it in the war since he said he have no interest in it, and when the kages are use against sasuke, I'm pretty sure you know what is going to happen to the kages right. They would be turn into an act to demostrated sasuke's new power to show that he have surpass madara and stuff thereby ruin everthing about this manga. At first seeing them came back make me really happy but after thinking about it a little, all I can see is that them being back is all to show how strong sasuke is and this thought make me really piss off.
    Last edited by huynhlan; January 30, 2013 at 02:40 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cykai's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW. This manga has turned into nothing but fan service.

and did orochimaru just gain the first cells? he took control over white zetsu. now all he needs is sharingan and boom rennigan?

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    I don't think this work. Oro's arms were also sealed through Hiruzen, and Hashimara and Tobirama as well. The sealing techniques by Shinigami was the same for Kurama chakra and these three. The only difference is that Oro's arms were part of his soul, while Kurama's chakra is pure chakra. In fact, we can see that Kurama's soul (or whatever consciousness) is fully inside Naruto. The chakra Minato sealed has no consciousness.
    The chakra is sealed in Minato (the seal is visible). I doubt it's just "gone". In fact Kyuubi was gigantic compared to other Bijuu. The sole fact that Naruto's Bijuu Mode looks comparatively of equal size to Hachibi indicates that Kyuubi is indeed still at half power. In addition the Juubi is enormous compared to the current Kyuubi and Hachibi. Had Kyuubi been at his normal size the size difference would still be huge, but not THAT insane.

Comparative sizes:
    Bijuu 2-7 minus Yonbi http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/570/8
    Hachibi compared to the others (the same size) http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/571/9
    Full size Kyuubi http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/568/7 & http://www.mangareader.net/93-55464-...apter-502.html

You can see that there's an enormous difference, and nothing really indicates that the Kyuubi has recovered. If anything Minato being brought back is almost solely for two purposes. 1) fanservice, and most importantly 2) transferring the remaining half of Kyuubi chakra to Naruto (or Sasuke, ultimate troll, lol). There's really nothing Minato should know that the other three don't. Of course he's a powerful summon, but that's not the main purpose of the summoning going by Kishi's intentions. At least that's the logic I gather regarding Minato's inclusion, apart from "just being super powerful".
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone figured out yet why did they have to summon the deathgod and kages in uchiha shrine? Why did they even go there?
    Cause Sasuke intends to ask the Hokages about the Uchiha situation and probably the tablet, thus it would be simpler to do it there then elsewhere.

How awesome would it be if Oro just totally blindsided Sasuke and used the kages to attack him? lol And then finally took over his body?

Full powered Oro + edo Hokages + his arms + maybe Kabuto's sage mode = it's on like donkey kong
    Don't know. Isn't it a little late for that to happen. The battle against the Juubi should be coming to a close now that Naruto and the Alliance have turnt the tide against Madara and Obito. That means the final Naruto/Sasuke confrontation should be coming up, and delaying it even longer when Sasuke is already questioning his path would seem weird. Though I suppose that would be the easiest way for Kishi to have the two fight and allow Sasuke to be blameless.

Plus, Naruto's record against Edo summons isn't all that great nor does he have a method to free Sasuke from Orochimaru.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if those four will join the battle or will be used in the future after all that we saw Madara can do...how much shit will Kishi pull out of his ass to make Hashirama, Tobirama and Hiruzen seem more badass than when we saw their fight last time. I liked this Manga more then because it was more about skill and not only about Spamming Sharingan and Ultimate Jutsus but still...When we revise Hiruzen vs. Tobirama and Hashirama I cannot see the reason why would Madara have problems with him...even if I consider that he didn't have Rinnengan back then.

Edit: I thought about it a little more and I have problem only with Hashirama and Tobirama...it was explained back then that Hiruzen is old so he couldn't show us everythin...and I sure would like to see him fight....after all it was said that he knows every technique from Konoha. But I don't want Oro trying to back stab Sasuke by sending Hokages after him cause I don't want him to be even close to their lvl.
    Last edited by Masterpice; January 30, 2013 at 03:01 PM.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    I wonder if those four will join the battle or will be used in the future after all that we saw Madara can do...how much shit will Kishi pull out of his ass to make Hashirama, Tobirama and Hiruzen seem more badass than when we saw their fight last time. I liked this Manga more then because it was more about skill and not only about Spamming Sharingan and Ultimate Jutsus but still...When we revise Hiruzen vs. Tobirama and Hashirama I cannot see the reason why would Madara have problems with him...even if I consider that he didn't have Rinnengan back then.
    Maybe Hiruzen was just a BAWS!!!!
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    The chakra is sealed in Minato (the seal is visible). I doubt it's just "gone". In fact Kyuubi was gigantic compared to other Bijuu. The sole fact that Naruto's Bijuu Mode looks comparatively of equal size to Hachibi indicates that Kyuubi is indeed still at half power. In addition the Juubi is enormous compared to the current Kyuubi and Hachibi. Had Kyuubi been at his normal size the size difference would still be huge, but not THAT insane.

Comparative sizes:
    Bijuu 2-7 minus Yonbi http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/570/8
    Hachibi compared to the others (the same size) http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/571/9
    Full size Kyuubi http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/568/7 & http://www.mangareader.net/93-55464-...apter-502.html

You can see that there's an enormous difference, and nothing really indicates that the Kyuubi has recovered. If anything Minato being brought back is almost solely for two purposes. 1) fanservice, and most importantly 2) transferring the remaining half of Kyuubi chakra to Naruto (or Sasuke, ultimate troll, lol). There's really nothing Minato should know that the other three don't. Of course he's a powerful summon, but that's not the main purpose of the summoning going by Kishi's intentions. At least that's the logic I gather regarding Minato's inclusion, apart from "just being super powerful".
    Well I guess it would be really cool if QB would sense the other half of his chakra and would send Naruto for the hunt...after all even if Madara and Tobi threat will be over gigantic Jubbi will still be there.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Maybe Hiruzen was just a BAWS!!!!
    Well Maybe but still...Hashirama never used any of badass techniques that Madara showed us. So what...he held back when he was mindless puppet?

Still when I think about it Kishi could explain it by saying that Oro took complete control over him and he didn't really know how badass Hashirama was. Kabuto didn't took free will from his edo's cause he didn't know much about their techniques...he said it to Deidara...correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought about it a little more and I have problem only with Hashirama and Tobirama...it was explained back then that Hiruzen is old so he couldn't show us everything...and I sure would like to see him fight with unlimited Edo chakra....after all it was said that he knows every technique from Konoha. But I don't want Oro trying to back stab Sasuke by sending Hokages after him cause I don't want him to be even close to their lvl.
    Last edited by Masterpice; January 30, 2013 at 03:02 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. Orochimaru being resurrected was already EXTREMELY convenient, but I had no problem with it since he was the best antagonist of this manga but wow. This chapter is just crap. I'm really supposed to buy all that BS lol? The fact that Sasuke's doing all this does make him slightly less psychotic since he's making sure he gets all sides of the story, but still...

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe they wanted to do this in a place that no one would give a sh*t...let's face it...no one in Konoha gives a fu*** about Uchihas.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

EPIC CHAPTER IS EPIC

the best chapter since neji bit the dust a few weeks ago

maybe the best chapter since the pain invasion arc

either way it seems that you never realize how much you miss someone... i was never the biggest orochimaru fan, but man that guy is awesome

and with him being gone for a while it seems i forgot how much the story needed a guy like him, his knowledge is so vast and you can tell he is loving the idea of bringing those 4 back to life

now the question is do they join the fight!!!!!

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Wow. Orochimaru being resurrected was already EXTREMELY convenient, but I had no problem with it since he was the best antagonist of this manga but wow. This chapter is just crap. I'm really supposed to buy all that BS lol? The fact that Sasuke's doing all this does make him slightly less psychotic since he's making sure he gets all sides of the story, but still...
    Next chapter there will be Kushina cause Oro would like to use her chains technique to take control over QB. Then Oro will use special Uzumaki's Sussano mask to free the part of himself that Itachi took...then Nagato will come back too.

Edit: And I would forgot about special tracking mask that Oro will use to find Jiraya's body and then he will revive him too. I'm pretty surprised that he isn't there right now...after all he traveled a lot, there must be a lot of stuff that Oro and Hiruzen don't know about.
    Last edited by Masterpice; January 30, 2013 at 03:13 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    EPIC CHAPTER IS EPIC

the best chapter since neji bit the dust a few weeks ago

maybe the best chapter since the pain invasion arc

either way it seems that you never realize how much you miss someone... i was never the biggest orochimaru fan, but man that guy is awesome

and with him being gone for a while it seems i forgot how much the story needed a guy like him, his knowledge is so vast and you can tell he is loving the idea of bringing those 4 back to life

now the question is do they join the fight!!!!!
    oro said he have no interest in the war a few chapter ago, plus his real goal is sasuke so the kages would be use against sasuke unless kishi give orochimaru an attitude adjustment and now orochimaru think of sasuke as a son or some bs like that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

OH MY GOD!...

Oh my god... oh my god... oh my god... oh my god... oh my god... oh my god... oh my god... oh my god.......

I will tell you a little secret what will happen next... it will make your head explode... EXPLODE! *BOOM!!!*

Madara VS First Hokage...

It's gonna be awesome... awesome... FUCKING AWESOME!... *BOOM!!!*

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Or Sasuke is going to pull an Itachi by looking Orochimaru in the eyes and making him his bitch. :/

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

New Reply
Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast