Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Whom are you most eager to see in battle?

Voters
248. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hashirama

66 26.61%
  • Tobirama

37 14.92%
  • Hiruzen

30 12.10%
  • Minato

115 46.37%
New Reply
Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 618 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions

I got a feeling that the hokages and orochimaru's arms aren't the only things that came out of the death god belly but also the other half of kurama's chakra and it's just
    A matter of time for kurama be restore to his prime and another power up for naruto..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    Or Sasuke is going to pull an Itachi by looking Orochimaru in the eyes and making him his bitch. :/
    Well he can't pull off "Itachi" yet...it was clear when they fought against Kabuto that Sasuke is still not in his league.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi's back,the old good one! Finally,I can deem naruto as the best chapter of the week, not to mention that this chapter,in my ranking, is regarded as the best of ever (maybe )

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No wonder why the uzumakis where destroyed, having this kind of jutsu in their own hands..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope we will get an info if Minato anticipated that he will eventually be released in the death-god's belly together with the other half of kyuubi's chakra. He probably knew that both Uchiha and Uzuamaki tech can reverse the death-god jitsu. After all Sasuke's mom is also pregnant at the same time as Kushina and should have expected that their children to be on the same batch and would do the tech someday.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I am utterly angry, upset and many other. I felt raped. While Naruto was never told about his family heritage, Sasuke and Orochimaru go there and use Uzumakis' secrets as they wish. And we already saw that Sasuke had access to Uchiha clan heritage. I just want Naruto to get what he deserves his family heritage, not the title of hokage nor 2nd rikudou, or anything else, he should just become Naruto UZUMAKI.

Sho&nidaimes became Oro's pets, he calls them whenever he wants, nothing stops him. The deception of Hiruzen is worth to see, he will see that he failed once again to stop Oro. It will be different to see Yondaime's approach to village affairs. I am sure that he will explain that an Uchiha was responsible for the Kyuubi attack.

In a day, Orochimaru became the world's most powerful man. Just one day ago, he was sealed away or was merely a few cells/chakra in Kabuto's body. This is the most ridiculous power upgrade I have ever seen.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huynhlan
    This is exactly what I was thinking too. Kishi pretty much written himself into an corner already. Orochimaru goal is sasuke's body, so after the history lesson he would use the kages to beat sasuke, if he doesn't then that would make no sense what so ever. He can't use it in the war since he said he have no interest in it, and when the kages are use against sasuke, I'm pretty sure you know what is going to happen to the kages right. They would be turn into an act to demostrated sasuke's new power to show that he have surpass madara and stuff thereby ruin everthing about this manga. At first seeing them came back make me really happy but after thinking about it a little, all I can see is that them being back is all to show how strong sasuke is and this thought make me really piss off.
    It's necessary.

Naruto fought multiple Edo Tensei'd Kage when they were brought back from the dead inorder to show how far he has improved. Sasuke has to improve enough to match Naruto when they fight. Him kicking the collective asses of the 4 Hokage would be no different from what Naruto's already done, making it perfectly legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice
    Well he can't pull off "Itachi" yet...it was clear when they fought against Kabuto that Sasuke is still not in his league.
    He doesn't have to be. He's already proven, back before even having the MS, that his eyes were powerful enough to overwhelm Orochimaru. Orochimaru did NOT just automatically become immune to Genjutsu.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Sasuke already did it once to Orochimaru when he used a Gen-jutsu to beat and flip his own jutsu on him when Orochimaru tried to take over his body. And that was before he got his MS, and now he has EMS. Come on, no one in their right mind is gonna let Oro ET 4 Hokage and then just "trust" him.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the pace of this chapter, as things seem to progress rather fast than stretching every reveal for 10+ chapters. However, there are quite a few things that I'm upset with and that has mainly to do with the fact that Kishi seems to be his own biggest fan. This series is kind of like a fanfiction of itself. And the writing of that fanfiction isn't all that great. Why do I think that? Well.

1. The find an Uzumaki village outside of Konoha which we have -NEVER- seen before, even though the protagonist is an Uzumaki and he should definitely gotten in touch with that. Why? Because he had no parents and as Hokage (or Iruka, or Kakashi, or Jiraiya) I think it would have been wise, to let Naruto know, where his roots are. Let him know his ancestry. That would have been highly logical. So that seems to be the first major "asspull" Kishi had to take, because he has written himself into a corner.

2. How convenient that the mask of the Death God just hangs there (on the only building that is standing btw, very convenient indeed). Why did noone take it? Did nobody know it was there? If so, how does Orochimaru know? And why didn't he go there sooner? That scroll must have been made before Orochimaru has been killed by Sasuke. I doubt that Kabuto hid it.

3. They not only find the entrance to the shrine rather fast, but they also know that they need a jutsu to open it and they also know that jutsu. But its probably written on the scroll so same things apply here as in point 2. (And I don't want to complain about that too much, since I like that this chapter went straight to its point without being slow.)

4. I still don't get how Orochimaru is able to move his hands even though they were sealed. Ever since he was "reborn" he can move his hands. Maybe Kishi forgot about that and just went with the flow? Anyways, this has been discussed a lot of chapters ago, but it still bothers me.

5. So now Orochimaru gets possessed by the Death God and gets souls free by slicing his own stomache. So why didn't do that sooner? Because he was not able to move his hands and therefore slice himself. So this is definitely something where it's pretty convenient that he can move his hands right? Did he know that he would be able to move his hands ever again? I doubt it.

6. The souls of the Kages come out and stay in place. Why? They should move on, since the bodies, they were in, are dead. Orochimaru didn't do any seals, I would have been fine if they appeared again, when Orochimaru performs the seals, but this is just a mistake, nothing else.

7. Kishi forgot that Edo Tensei requires bodies, so he comes up with the six Zetsus inside of Sasuke. Well he just does what he seems fit right? Pretty convenient that Tobi did that.

8. "I leave the two remaining to you." Sounds to me as if he wanted Suigetsu and Juugo to kill the remaining two Zetsus. This command is weird, since Orochimaru later needs to take over one body, but I don't think that he can take over dead bodies. What if they both would have killed the Zetsus?

9. And then, and this is kind of funny, Orochimaru thinks: "I already have the DNA of those four... I am a bit of a collector myself after all..." And to me that totally sounds like an excuse from Kishi directly to his fans. Of course, its kind of realistic that Orochimaru has the DNA, but the way Kishi has pointed this out, just seems like an excuse. To me that means: "Sorry I forgot about that. Here have at least some explanation for what I'm writing."

10. And finally, as someone already has pointed out, Orochimaru should now be able to take over Sasukes body pretty easily, since he has the Kages under his command. From what Madara said, the first alone should be so overpowered that he could basically wipe everyone and everything out. But I doubt that this is where its going. And if not, what reasons does Orochimaru have for that?

For everyone that doesn't want to read my textwall: Too many things are too convenient. And I'll just try to overlook that and enjoy the chapter, because it's actually kind of good.
    Last edited by l!nk; January 30, 2013 at 03:33 PM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

the masks were a trick to deceive others,who wouldn't have recognized the right one to wear to be able to undo the shiki fujin. Btw,I'd just like to remind you of what I foresaw in volume 55 (10 volumes ago),when kabuto was about to make a mess turning zabuza into a demon: http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/521/16 , kabuto talked about a certain technique ("that" jutsu),and I hinted that it might have been an inverse shiki fujin to bring the previous hokages back.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing about if sasuke fight the hokages, hashirama is more than enough for sasuke, i mean this is fairy hashirama that even madara will loose again him and sasuke fighting 4 of them at once and winning that will be trolling

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

kyuubi's chakra is out so now the kyuubis should be at full power right! also oro fight sasuke now what good are sasuke eyes if he get a beat down? sasuke got new eyes but whats the big deal if sasuke cant use them.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS
    The thing about if sasuke fight the hokages, hashirama is more than enough for sasuke, i mean this is fairy hashirama that even madara will loose again him and sasuke fighting 4 of them at once and winning that will be trolling.
    Agreed. And he's not gonna have to fight them completely even if Orochimaru did decide to turn on him. Orochimaru is in no condition to stop Sasuke from using Genjutsu on him to force him to turn off Edo Tensei, and, once again, Sasuke knows the handseals after seeing Itachi perform the jutsu literally 2 feet away from him.

Orochimaru: "Now, get him my zombies!"
    Sasuke: "Nope."
    *all Hokage's return to underworld*
    Orochimaru: "Oh yeah. I just watched you and Itachi negate Edo Tensei like a day ago. Whoops?"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stevens41's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redred View Post
    The second created Edo tensei.
    Here we go again. He should be able to free himself. Hell he shoulda freed himself in part 1. sigh >_>
    We are forgetting that Kabuto left the zombies with their personalities intact for the most part and let them do as they pleased as long as they stayed within his goal. Orochimaru made them more or less drones to fight, not much freedom given to them I think. Maybe that is why the 2nd couldn't release himself from the jutsu. Just a theory.

I liked the chapter if only because I am hoping to see great jutsus coming from the Hokages and just to see Madara's face when he sees Harishama. Now I have no doubt that the Tobi and Madara will go down soon because I highly doubt Orochimaru is going to agree with their plans and he now has access to 4 majorly powerful characters. So basically we have what is left of the alliance + Naruto + Four hokages + Orochizetsu (maybe Sasuke but I am not sure) VS Tobi + Madara + Ten Tails.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    It's necessary.

Naruto fought multiple Edo Tensei'd Kage when they were brought back from the dead inorder to show how far he has improved. Sasuke has to improve enough to match Naruto when they fight. Him kicking the collective asses of the 4 Hokage would be no different from what Naruto's already done, making it perfectly legitimate.

He doesn't have to be. He's already proven, back before even having the MS, that his eyes were powerful enough to overwhelm Orochimaru. Orochimaru did NOT just automatically become immune to Genjutsu.
    You have got to be kidding me. Naruto have alot of help against those edo kages, and he only really beat one of them really, and you are telling me sasuke kicking hashirama, tobimaru, hiruzen, and minato is fair. Wow seem like that word fair to you applied mostly when you think it can benefite the uchiha.

New Reply
Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast