Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Whom are you most eager to see in battle?

Voters
248. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hashirama

66 26.61%
  • Tobirama

37 14.92%
  • Hiruzen

30 12.10%
  • Minato

115 46.37%
New Reply
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 618 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 618 Discussion / 619 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Do you think Oro will resummon Itachi and bring his other part out of totsuka, assuming he even needs it?
    (I don't understand why you quoted that post of mine: this reply has nothing to do with my quoted post...)
    No,no need to revive Itachi (who can't use susanoo anymore,as he lost a sharingan due to izanami): sasuke has got the Totsuka sword,since he possesses Itachi's eyes now .

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we've seen sealed chakra before. Orochimaru sealed Naruto's chakra and it messed up his whole body. Once Naruto's chakra was unsealed, he could function properly again. So it's possbily that Kyubi will become a lot better than we've seen. There's has to be some significance in the Yin being sealed.
    Orochimaru never sealed Naruto's chakra, he just added five pronged seal on top of Naruto's seal, which made it harder for Naruto to control his chakra. According to Jiraiya, the odd seal being on top of even seal is what made it hard for Naruto to control his chakra, but otherwise he could access it no problem.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Orochimaru never sealed Naruto's chakra, he just added five pronged seal on top of Naruto's seal, which made it harder for Naruto to control his chakra. According to Jiraiya, the odd seal being on top of even seal is what made it hard for Naruto to control his chakra, but otherwise he could access it no problem.
    The application of the 5 element seal was to go over the 4 element seal to block or disrupt Naruto's chakra. It was a seal nonetheless. Maybe it didn't work like Dead Demon Seal, but it greatly impacted Naruto's jutsu and everything. I'd imagine sealing the Yin chakra of Kyuubi has to have some similar sort of impact. Nobody knows, though until it' shown what happens when/if Kyubi receives his Yin chakra back. Either way, the point of the post points out how sealing of chakra or chakra flow has an impact on the target. If you want another example, then let's use Neji closing tenketsu. If Kyuubi does get his in chakra back, it should make a huge difference, considering it's something as major has all of his Yin Chakra.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure if it really impacted Naruto's jutsu, but it did affect his fighting style, most likely, as he probably used up more chakra than he normally would have.

The thing is, if the chakra has no way to get replenished, then the yin chakra would probably have run out. It can't likely make more chakra.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

He was still very capable of using Kage Bushin, it simply made things like water walking impossible for him. If that were to happen to him now he'd probably be unable to use either Sage Mode or RK mode and would likely find making a Rasengan extremely difficult.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you think Oro will resummon Itachi and bring his other part out of totsuka, assuming he even needs it?
    Unlikely, Itachi could just release the seal himself now anyway, since he learnt it off Kabuto.

Same with all the Hokages who would no doubt know about it if Madara does, who even knows the purpose of Edo Tensei which is interesting enough.
    Secondly if the Hokages are going to explain anything they will need their full personalities and memories back like , hence why they can't be fully controlled like the first time the 1st and 2nd were summoned by Orochimaru. If they want answers then they'll need control of their own will to a degree.

I doubt they'll be used in a fighting sense anyway. Things are messy enough as it is.

Secondly Sakuke knows the seal now seeing Itachi release it, so he could just do it himself.
    Last edited by Peace; February 04, 2013 at 09:56 AM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

orochimaru was not the only one who took advantage of a zetsu body: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/12772977/16 jugo absorbed him as well. it's a way to strentghen him, in the next chapter he will be shown to be even stronger,a needed power-up?
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; February 04, 2013 at 11:35 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I'm not sure if it really impacted Naruto's jutsu, but it did affect his fighting style, most likely, as he probably used up more chakra than he normally would have.

The thing is, if the chakra has no way to get replenished, then the yin chakra would probably have run out. It can't likely make more chakra.
    We don't know if it's replenished or not. It's never been said. If Yin just replenished, the only reason Minato did it was because he didn't think he could seal all of Kyubi at the time. However, he made a specific claim. I don't understand why he would specifically choose the Yin chakra unless there was some reason for it. As you said, Naruto didn't lose his chakra, he still had it. The flow was just disrupted. In Kyubi's case, he lose a specific part of his chakra. I have to assume that has a much larger impact than just having your flow disrupted.

We don't know how it all works, but given how Naruto's cloak works, it seems as if he only has Yang chakra in the cloak. The chakra would make things grow really fast. My understanding is that Kyubi just can't produce any Yin chakra. I would assume what's happened to Kyuubi is similar to somethnig along the lines of a seal being placed on naruto where he could no longer draw in Natural energy and use it to reach sage mode and have sage chakra. He'd be limited to his regular chakra and kyuubi chakra.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    Unlikely, Itachi could just release the seal himself now anyway, since he learnt it off Kabuto.

Same with all the Hokages who would no doubt know about it if Madara does, who even knows the purpose of Edo Tensei which is interesting enough.
    Secondly if the Hokages are going to explain anything they will need their full personalities and memories back like , hence why they can't be fully controlled like the first time the 1st and 2nd were summoned by Orochimaru. If they want answers then they'll need control of their own will to a degree.

I doubt they'll be used in a fighting sense anyway. Things are messy enough as it is.
    Well orochimaru can always wait befor ehe does that. He may not even be strong enough to exert that control. However, unlike Kabuto who summoned a whole army, oro only summoned 4 so it's poissible he could control them when the time came.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    orochimaru was not the only one who took advantage of a zetsu body: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/12772977/16 jugo absorbed him as well. it's a way to strentghen him, in the next chapter he will be shown to be even stronger,a neede power-up?
    now he can infusion Hashirama cell to sasuke with ease ....

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

any way ... the real purpose of reviving hokages is to let them see Naruto and acknowledge him ...
    خداحافظ

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

We don't know if it's replenished or not. It's never been said. If Yin just replenished, the only reason Minato did it was because he didn't think he could seal all of Kyubi at the time. However, he made a specific claim. I don't understand why he would specifically choose the Yin chakra unless there was some reason for it. As you said, Naruto didn't lose his chakra, he still had it. The flow was just disrupted. In Kyubi's case, he lose a specific part of his chakra. I have to assume that has a much larger impact than just having your flow disrupted.

We don't know how it all works, but given how Naruto's cloak works, it seems as if he only has Yang chakra in the cloak. The chakra would make things grow really fast. My understanding is that Kyubi just can't produce any Yin chakra. I would assume what's happened to Kyuubi is similar to somethnig along the lines of a seal being placed on naruto where he could no longer draw in Natural energy and use it to reach sage mode and have sage chakra. He'd be limited to his regular chakra and kyuubi chakra.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Well orochimaru can always wait befor ehe does that. He may not even be strong enough to exert that control. However, unlike Kabuto who summoned a whole army, oro only summoned 4 so it's poissible he could control them when the time came.
    Doesn't really matter, Sasuke can just release the seal, and so could Madara since he released himself.

So that rules out the Hokages being any threat to him at all, so they're not playing much of a role in this war, unless Orochimaru and Sasuke join up with Madara and Obito.

It's pretty much certain Madara is going to get resurrected fully, otherwise he's not going away at all.
    Last edited by Peace; February 04, 2013 at 10:19 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    Doesn't really matter, Sasuke can just release the seal, and so could Madara since he released himself.

So that rules out the Hokages being any threat to him at all, so they're not playing much of a role in this war, unless Orochimaru and Sasuke join up with Madara and Obito.
    Well, there's one difference. There's no certainty that Sasuke can genjutsu Orochimaru and do that. Also, if Orochimaru has Kabuto's memories, then he should know it's possible to break out already. He may have even known that before anyway. However, we know that the kages would have to be able to temporarily override their control or have the jutsu cancelled in order to have that opening. So, I'd say anything is possible to happen. There's a decent chance for things to go Oro's way or the kage's or Sasuke's way. Just exploring thee possibilities.
    Last edited by toussaintac; February 04, 2013 at 10:26 AM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    now he can infusion Hashirama cell to sasuke with ease ....

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

any way ... the real purpose of reviving hokages is to let them see Naruto and acknowledge him ...
    uhm,I didn't think about that,but it'd be cool if naruto wiped the floor with them,to prove he has actually surpassed all the previous hokage (though hashirama is likely still stronger than him...).
    oh,about hashirama's cells to sasuke,that's actually the best idea,though I wonder whether he will need so much time like madara to make them grow

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    orochimaru is still the user, so he can control them notwithstanding he changed body. Remember that kabuto used the same technique and he tried to put a new seal in itachi's mind to control him again. the hokage are obviously bound to obey him,otherwise it would be too dangerous: hashirama alone would wipe the floor with them...
    Could be but I think it's too early to tell (maybe in a couple days we'll get some clarity). But it was deliberate, how they showed Orochimaru taking over the Zetsu and there has to be a darn good reason for it. I think the Hokage right now are NOT bound though. When Orochimaru originally summoned them in Pt 1, they had a few things to say but IMO seemed 'out of it'. I imagine the same thing may happen now. Not sure why the ET don't just turn around and slice open the one who summons themselves unless there's a type of delay or 'binding' with the actual summoner which prevents this from happening (though an earlier ET in the war seems to go against this until Kabuto strengthened the bind). I'm not sure Orochimaru will even use the fuuda or not, but I'd imagine he might... having those four in his posession seems pretty sinister.

Though.....

It also makes you look back as to why he failed summoning presumably Minato in Pt. 1. Unless of course he didn't research the dead-demon seal until AFTER Sarutobi sealed his arms. With someone so hell bent on immortality at the time & admitting he wanted to discover everything, tough to imagine him not visiting the eddy village and already having the masks to begin with. Meh...

Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Where did you see that the Shiki fujin seals only souls? To my knowledge, it can also seal chakra. When Minato used it, the translation were either "Kyuubi's power", or "Kyuubi's chakra". These phrases themselves mean that it is not in any manner Kyuubi or Kyuubi's soul. In fact, when Naruto wanted to take control of Kyuubi's chakra, Kyuubi was mad and said that Naruto wanted to control his power. What happened is that Naruto took his chakra. Later when Madara appears, Kyuubi also proposed Naruto to take his power. When they became body, Naruto still get chakra, and that is the only thing Naruto got.

Each human has a single soul, so do the bijus. As matter of fact, no Kyuubi came out of the Reaper's belly.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the consequence of sealing the yin chakra away would be taking away half of Kyuubi's chakra, which it can't get back, and shrinking it, reducing its power. probably an important impact of sealing half its chakra away.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, there's one difference. There's no certainty that Sasuke can genjutsu Orochimaru and do that. Also, if Orochimaru has Kabuto's memories, then he should know it's possible to break out already. He may have even known that before anyway. However, we know that the kages would have to be able to temporarily override their control or have the jutsu cancelled in order to have that opening. So, I'd say anything is possible to happen. There's a decent chance for things to go Oro's way or the kage's or Sasuke's way. Just exploring thee possibilities.
    He doesn't need to genjustu him. He knows the seal. He actually saw Itachi use it.

New Reply
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast