Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 190 Spoiler Thread

Chapter is out

Anyway... Hope Oga does whoop the floor with all of them, if they don't have any demonic powers, they should be trashed, easy as that

If I see Oga struggling against those punks, I'd lose any respect I have for him

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 190 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Chapter is out

Anyway... Hope Oga does whoop the floor with all of them, if they don't have any demonic powers, they should be trashed, easy as that

If I see Oga struggling against those punks, I'd lose any respect I have for him
    It´s nothing like loosing respect, its all about what brings you demonic Power. He fought with demons there strange you can never equal with human power. He fought one Time a legendary demon who was awesome strong and got trouble. Or is this really a revival Chapter, that Oga strengh onyl belongs to his demonic power not his own Power. But so far in this Manga it doesn´t make sense, setting anything in return Mode.

But if natsu is from all the 3 Beasts the weakest then the other 2 must be awesome. But if Oga loose more and more, all his strengh make no sense. That we see befor.
    On the other Side i like the new Characters and there Design not bad.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 190 Discussion/191 Predictions

So at first I thought, "wtf is this going to ANOTHER chapter without a single female?!" But then Nene and Paako delivered me from the sausage fest (not that I hate sausage fests). I am really excited about Aoi's opponent, for some reason. Did you guys get the pun? "Tobako" is a smoker.

That being said, this was a welcoming twist. And here we all thought there were going to be only three opponents. A shame Tobako is the only female, I really want Nene to get in on the action! (Of course, she can always take on a male opponent, but so far we haven't seen her fight since the Toujou arc).

Also, does anyone else think Akahoshi is going to be like Miki 2.0 for Natsume or is that just me?

6. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Kya~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

If Oga defeats those guy easily, that would be undermining the serious tone which has been built during the last three chapters for me. Not that I'm going to hate it since Beelzebub can be very unpredictable most of the time, so yeah, the possibility of Oga beating them instantly is not really low . Either way, this is a good direction to get into the juicy parts of this arc, and definitely looking forward for the next chapter.

I wonder who's going to be the real enemy of this arc, though. At first I thought it was going to be Nasu but suddenly many strong figures in silhouettes came up and suddenly I think this is going to be a massive riot. Oga v. Fuji, anyone?

8. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    I wonder who's going to be the real enemy of this arc, though. At first I thought it was going to be Nasu but suddenly many strong figures in silhouettes came up and suddenly I think this is going to be a massive riot. Oga v. Fuji, anyone?
    What I think is clever is that, in Oga's dream, the eggplant + hawk combo is pretty obvious, whereas the word "Fuji" is written on the eggplant. I thought that meant Nasu was going to be the main opponent but I guess its totally the opposite. At the same time, I'm not sure what kind of opponent Fuji will be. Additionally, how these guys got so strong has got to be the biggest question hanging over the credibility of this arc at the moment.

I find Nasu really interesting. I don't think we've had a troll-like character in Beelzebub yet. Arguably, Oga is as trollish as they come. Plus some of his dialogue comes across very camp.

I know this chapter was fairly serious, but I bust out laughing at Beel drawing Naruto's whiskers on Nasu. And then Oga was like, "I'll sing you a lullabyo" which made it even funnier.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Mayotte
    Post Thanks / Like

"Hanging over the credibility of this arc" is an understatement. The very narrative structure of this manga is predicated on the consistency of the power scale between humans and demons. In principle:

Normal human (e.g., Kanzaki) < Abnormal human (e.g., Miki) < Contracted human (e.g., Oga) <= demon-human hybrids (e.g. Izuma) <= Demon in the human world, uncontracted <= Contracted demon or demon in the demon world

Toujou and Natsume are either anomalies or their strength has a different explanation yet to be introduced (my guess), but for these newcomers to take Oga, Toujou and Kunieda on, the only explanation that does not violate suspension of disbelief is if they are contracted themselves (or at the very least the three beasts). The power scale has been very consistent so far, so it would disfigure the plot to violate it now. Even I would have problems with Beelzebub if this happened.

That or these punks are mere paper tigers and instantly defeated. But that would detract from the mood set by the previous two chapters of this arc.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member thatguy3331's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok is it just me or does Akahoshi look too damn much like oga?

this was an awesome chapter as far as I'm concerned, I'm not really that worried about Oga's strentgh dynamic, because 1. he did LET nasu hit him, y'know just in case you guys forgot. Second, we could always get a explanation later or something like that, which is what usually happens so....yeah.

Well I think the resadue from the christmas arc finally wore off and I'm enjoying beelzebub to its fullest again, can't wait to see Oga send those chumps flying!
    for anyone who likes my HxH mots, find em all here! and here too! My blog

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

the way they set up this arc is like when oga first wanted to take out the first leaders in that school right in the begining of the manga, and now the situation is reversed, he's on top and other freshmen are trying to take him down, which is cool since it gives another perspective on things. although hearing that there is 6 main opponents, and not 3 now, is awesome = more fights. Since Natsume has a reputation from other schools, I am really curious now how strong he actually is, but, we'll see how it goes

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy3331 View Post
    Ok is it just me or does Akahoshi look too damn much like oga?
    In the first picture Akahoshi looks like Oga, that is true. But on Page 19 he got face impression of Shanks, also the hairstyle. Maybe that is a new art of Joke Tamura brings in, let him have every introducing a new Face that belongs to red. I mean the call Shanks in One Piece the Red and Akahoshi is a overall Red Fan. What i can understand.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

atleast we're gonna have a female fight, haven't seen them in ages (when it comes to gangs) the only female fight i remember or know of is kunieda vs hilda, other than that, there isn't any? someone correct me if i am wrong

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Guess I will need some time to memorize all those new names. XD
    Anyway this was a good chapter and it was interesting that Nasu sent Oga flying; however Oga will show them their true strenght and I can't wait to see this in the next chapter.
    I wonder who is the girl that approached Aoi.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh hey, Akahoshi, Ishikawa, and Takamiya were all shown in chapter 188, page 10. If you go back and re-read the page, it strongly suggests Ishikawa and Akahoushi have some kind of mutual agreement, with Takamiya facilitating it.

I also thought we saw Takamiya in the background when Oga warns Furuichi to be careful, but on further inspection they're wearing different clothes and the dude doesn't have Takamiya's already-signature sunglasses.
    Last edited by Teeba; January 31, 2013 at 08:46 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner vansonbee's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweet. We got some Aoi vs. the deliquent girls, but this was much better of a build-up than the guys, because these new girls are former Red Tails. By the looks of the design (hidden eyes), she looks like Kaoru Umemiya, but than again, I think she appear at the St. Ishiyama High with the rest of the group, so my theory might not be right.

Spoiler show

23. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member maravish's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally.....Aoi will have a serious fight! I don't think she's been in a really crazy fight scene at all? If I'm wrong blame my memory not me. Nasu seemed kind of surprise Oga was not knocked out from the punch. I can't wait to see how Toujou deals with this.

25. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast