Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vinland Saga Chapter 90 Discussion/Chapter 91 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Vizard5's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Vinland Saga Chapter 90 Discussion/Chapter 91 Predictions

If Thorfinn does fight at all, I think it will be because he is forced to. Possibly to protect Einar, or to keep the casualties at a minimum. However I think he would prefer to stay out of the fighting all together. That said, I really, really hope we will see Thorfinn fight again. There is also a possibility of him being recognized on the battlefield, and he would propably still be one of the best fighers on the field. So he would draw attention to himself. I also have a feeling that Leif will die. Somehow setting out to find Vinland without a guide seems like a better story. And i don't think Thorfinn want to return to Iceland.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member You Say's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Raws are out at Juin Jutsu Team. Now to wait until Josef K. makes new sticky thread.
    Huge fan of history and Nordic culture, serious mature stories, Yukimura Makoto, Iwaaki Hitoshi and Tezuka Osamu.

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, the Jomsvikings are really raping the farmers. Nothing we couldn't expect, but still.

Now, Thorgil is coming out of the water behind Canute, who seem to notice him. There's no way Canute actually manages to block his attack, so it's up to Ulf (since Floki isn't around, apparently) to save his king. Even though he should be pretty skilled, I doubt Ulf has a chance against Thorgil. So, I think he's going to die next chapter.

Btw, I can't remember who Ulf actually IS. I know he's Canute's instructor, but anything else? What was the chapter of his first appearance?

Der blaue Denker MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by You Say View Post
    Raws are out at Juin Jutsu Team. Now to wait until Josef K. makes new sticky thread.
    Done. Continue discussion there.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2