Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Good

5 25.00%
  • Damn amazing!

15 75.00%
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Toriko 220 Discussion Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 220 Discussion Thread

Man, I can't take it anymore, I gotta see Starjun launch a real attack! This chapter was awesome, but still, come on Starjun show us how you really fight already! I want to see how the other Bishokukai fight too, mainly Elg, Limon and especially Jerry Boy, he looks like a great opponent for Zebra or Buranchi.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 220 Discussion Thread

Well, it seems that in the next chapter we might see Starjun launching a counter-attack. I really want to see more from him. Also I believe Toriko might show the usage of Spoon in this fight. As someone already mentioned, Toriko witnessed Spoon from Master Chin, when he took fire itslef with his Spoon, thus this techniques is really bound to be used in a fight against Star. Also such a move can literaly make Toriko considerably stronger and effective as he would be able to also take Coco's poison with it and some other substances as well if he manages to master Spoon to a decent level.

We might also see some other fights, though I would prefer to focus a bit on Toriko's fight for now and maybe in one or two chapters change to Coco's or Sani's fight.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4