Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 277

Thread: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

  1. #241
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Show me a single panel where Naruto uses his chakra to force someone doing a certain action by snatching away control of that persons body. Until he does that this claim is simply bullshit.

    He's protecting them by controlling the chakra shroud around them, which makes sense since its his own chakra afterall. Its the same as when he forms additional chakra arms and whatnot. He's not controlling anyone else's body Kankuro-Style.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #242
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Show me a single panel where Naruto uses his chakra to force someone doing a certain action by snatching away control of that persons body. Until he does that this claim is simply bullshit.

    He's protecting them by controlling the chakra shroud around them, which makes sense since its his own chakra afterall. Its the same as when he forms additional chakra arms and whatnot. He's not controlling anyone else's body Kankuro-Style.
    Exactly. He controlled them through his chakra cloak.

    So he can control the chakra cloak and extend the hand and grab anything to smash anyone he wants. or simply he can control choji's chakra cloak and jump off to a cliff. He can create an artificial hands/legs with that chakra. And controlling the whole chakra cloak of choji will definitely make naruto to control choji's body as a whole. Meaning, naruto can make choji to jump by controlling his chakra cloak.

  4. #243
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Just to point out, Madara and Hashirama were just mortal men too, and they had powers that pretty much put the Bijuus to shame.
    I completely understand your point. I am not dismissing it, but I still doubt the man was powerful enough to overcome the Juubi, without subduing it somehow. Or, maybe he had a more powerful version of Tnj.

  5. #244
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    866
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Just to point out, Madara and Hashirama were just mortal men too, and they had powers that pretty much put the Bijuus to shame.

    Interrupted his fight? When Naruto went to save Kakashi, Madara wasn't even paying attention to him anymore. And Naruto has attempted to attack several times, each time being dealt with by Madara.
    If I remember correctly naruto and bee was fighting madara, madara had summon a wooden dragon that hashirama had summon before to deal with the 9tails, but bee suddenly fell and kakashi was going to be stab by obito, and so naruto left the dragon that he was fighting and then proceed to save Bee and kakashi by intercepting with speed and save them both.

    In the End naruto saved Bee and Kakashi which I previously stated before.

  6. #245
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Show me a single panel where Naruto uses his chakra to force someone doing a certain action by snatching away control of that persons body. Until he does that this claim is simply bullshit.

    He's protecting them by controlling the chakra shroud around them, which makes sense since its his own chakra afterall. Its the same as when he forms additional chakra arms and whatnot. He's not controlling anyone else's body Kankuro-Style.
    I cannot show you a panel having your request, but I think it is pretty logical to think he can. The first reason is that the chakra cloak is not floating on their body. It is a chakra that is sealed into them and connected to their own chakra circulatory system so that they can also use it and perform their own Jutsu. This is the initial goal of the chakra distribution, and it was use to disconnect Madara and Obito from Juubi.

    Now, if you have been paying attention, this chakra is as hard as still, and from all the attacks repelled by Naruto from massive fire Jutsu, Juubi's storm, you can see that if the goal was to move the body, Naruto had to move the entire leg of the chakra rather than extent the cloak. The reason Naruto cannot do this now is that the shinobi are alive, and they can be running away when Naruto is trying to move forwards.

    I think it is a logical choice of action to act on the cloak rather than the entire body. I also think there is no difference between this techniques and Nagato using rod as antenna. Naruto is transmitting chakra between him and the others in order to control the cloak.

  7. #246
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    If I remember correctly naruto and bee was fighting madara, madara had summon a wooden dragon that hashirama had summon before to deal with the 9tails, but bee suddenly fell and kakashi was going to be stab by obito, and so naruto left the dragon that he was fighting and then proceed to save Bee and kakashi by intercepting with speed and save them both.

    In the End naruto saved Bee and Kakashi which I previously stated before.
    You claimed that Naruto interrupted his fight with Madara to save them, to which I countered that Madara hadn't even been playing attention to him at that point. When Madara used the wooden dragon, Naruto and Kirabi got stuck in it. While they were trying to break out, Madara decided to go deal with the others before he fought Naruto. So as previously stated, Naruto "saving them" wasn't an excuse.

  8. #247
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Posts
    866
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    You claimed that Naruto interrupted his fight with Madara to save them, to which I countered that Madara hadn't even been playing attention to him at that point. When Madara used the wooden dragon, Naruto and Kirabi got stuck in it. While they were trying to break out, Madara decided to go deal with the others before he fought Naruto. So as previously stated, Naruto "saving them" wasn't an excuse.
    That chapter that you post in your statement, It provide perfect example to the fact that kakashi and Bee was getting in the way of madara and naruto battle, the fact that he called them an Hindrance. you seem to state that madara was not paying attention to naruto, but you seem to forget that he wasn't only fighting naruto but Bee too, so in order for him to fight with naruto he would have to take care of bee first, so that's the reason to why he went over to Bee first.

    This is what you said
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    At the point in time Madara and the Juubi began fighting, Naruto was no longer protecting anybody and had been refreshed by the Kyuubi. That's not an excuse.
    I am not arguing about who madara was fighting, you stated something that I felt was wrong, naruto was protecting someone and I provide example below.

    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/608/14
    Last edited by xaither; May 13, 2013 at 07:05 AM.

  9. #248
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    I believe whole heartedley that Naruto is the heir of the Six paths, whether if he will have the ability of him idk but there are several scans that indicate something happened when he received the 9 names

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c573/4.html

    This stands as one of the first significant ones

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v63/c629/8.html

    and this recent one

    Now its stupid to deny that there is a connection between the two and whether or not if Naruto will aquire his power isnt yet seen, but it is possible
    I also believe once Minato gives Naruto the present (presuming its the other half of Kuramas power) that something will happen, not sure what but i believe it will relate to the sage


  10. #249
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,986
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011
    Now its stupid to deny that there is a connection between the two and whether or not if Naruto will aquire his power isnt yet seen, but it is possible
    No one's denying he's the "second coming of Rikudou Sennin". We're denying the fact that all it's gonna take is Kurama and his own chakra combined to reach that level. Inorder to have power comparable to Rikudou Sennin he requires the pinnacle of physical energy (Senju heritage) and the pinnacle of spiritual energy (Uchiha heritage).

    It's impossible for him to be considered a match for the full power Juubi without Sasuke. And that's what the real argument is about. Two particular posters here are trying their best to remove half of Rikudou Sennin's power inorder to bring him closer to Naruto's level, so that they can believe he's gonna be fast-tracked into Godhood on his own. And the only reason they're doing this is because they know exactly who he's going to get the spiritual half of Rikudou Sennin's power from.

    It's the only way for him to get the Rinnegan thus far. Come to think of it, that's also the reason they made up that nonsense "Naruto can create any element" claim: because they didn't want him to need the Rinnegan to access all 6 paths of chakra. Because it would be even more proof of where his spiritual powers are going to come from.

  11. #250
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,622
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    No one's denying he's the "second coming of Rikudou Sennin". We're denying the fact that all it's gonna take is Kurama and his own chakra combined to reach that level. Inorder to have power comparable to Rikudou Sennin he requires the pinnacle of physical energy (Senju heritage) and the pinnacle of spiritual energy (Uchiha heritage).

    It's impossible for him to be considered a match for the full power Juubi without Sasuke. And that's what the real argument is about. Two particular posters here are trying their best to remove half of Rikudou Sennin's power inorder to bring him closer to Naruto's level, so that they can believe he's gonna be fast-tracked into Godhood on his own. And the only reason they're doing this is because they know exactly who he's going to get the spiritual half of Rikudou Sennin's power from.

    It's the only way for him to get the Rinnegan thus far. Come to think of it, that's also the reason they made up that nonsense "Naruto can create any element" claim: because they didn't want him to need the Rinnegan to access all 6 paths of chakra. Because it would be even more proof of where his spiritual powers are going to come from.
    Oh yea, Naruto def won't reach RS status with just kurama. He will need the other bijuus power as well, which he has not displayed, but it is possible that he does possess their power he just hasn't unlocked and displayed it yet.

    Naruto with kuramas power is extremely powerful, one of the strongest tht we have seen, but just solely that power won't help him reach the power of the sage


  12. #251
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,534
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    I completely understand your point. I am not dismissing it, but I still doubt the man was powerful enough to overcome the Juubi, without subduing it somehow. Or, maybe he had a more powerful version of Tnj.
    Are you talking about RS ? The guy is basically Senju+Uchiha, the origin of Ninjutsu, his skills must have been out of this world, and not only that, he had the tools necessary to fight against the Juubi aka Rinnegan

  13. #252
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,490
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    One flashback I hope for is the life of the RS, it would be very interesting to see what kind of world it was back then and how did he discover ninjutsu
    yes i would love to see im in action and find out why he died

  14. #253
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    yes i would love to see im in action and find out why he died
    Uhm... old age? That much was already said in manga.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  15. #254
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,490
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Uhm... old age? That much was already said in manga.
    yea i guess that would be the only way he died, i must have forgotten when they talked about it, but i imagine it was when they were discussing the origin of uchiha and senju

  16. #255
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Are you talking about RS ? The guy is basically Senju+Uchiha, the origin of Ninjutsu, his skills must have been out of this world, and not only that, he had the tools necessary to fight against the Juubi aka Rinnegan
    Yes. He preached the principles of Ninjutsu. Nothing suggests that he knew any techniques other than Izanagi in its pure form called the creation of all things, which isn't exactly ninjutsu, and the Bijuu sealing technique passed on to this day.

New Reply
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts