Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 277

Thread: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

  1. #31
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,898
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closed to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Does tsunade healed him? And does healing someone would replenish his/her chakra?
    It replenished your physical energy or so it seems, which in turn would allow you to make more chakra.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  2. #32
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    FYI, you have an option to ignore posts or not reply to it. No need to get angry or anything.

  3. #33
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    First off, I never said he was born with Jinton. I said he was born with a kekkei tota that allows him to combine earth, wind, and fire inorder to CREATE Jinton.

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kekkei_t%C5%8Dta

    Making up facts, huh? I'm pretty sure you don't know what the hell a kekkei tota is because it has nothing to do with Naruto, so I posted a link to the wiki. Read.
    Also: You gotta learn to stop replying to my posts. You can't possibly enjoy being proven wrong over and over.
    To be honest, Onoiki there is no intel from the manga that show that Onoiki was born with KK tota. Despite the fact I never take naruto wiki as good reference, if we consider your link, the same link you gave said what I am saying. The secret of Jinton was taught to Onoiki by his master. Onoiki did not get it by blood inheritance. Read your own link and you will see it.

    Note: In chapter 314-316, Kakashi and Yamato said that people who can combine two element can be considered as KKG. I have disagree with people who take this kind of KKG literally for a long time. For example, Hashimara combine earth and water, and Mokuton was considered as KKG. Strangely, none of his descendent inherit it. This give the meaning of "can be considered" in that definition. It is not a true bloodline limit.



    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I'm the one deliberately ignoring facts? LOL, you just said that Naruto can't use FRS with Kurama's chakra! What the hell do you call this? http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/545/14

    Let me guess: "Because it's miniature it doesn't have wind chakra because he's not in Sage Mode", right?
    Well, I got that bullshit excuse beat too. Behold: http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/554
    As you can see, this was a mini-rasenchuriken. There is no wind element infused into it. FRS is wind element Rasenchuriken. I might have made a mistake though, that induced you into mistake. Still, I think this mistake does not defeat my argument. While you guys might think I want to be right at any cost, I only want you to show me wrong with concrete facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    My head hurts trying to deal with your inability to use logic, you have nearly an entire of forum of people here, people who spend far too much time analyzing this manga because we love to argue with one another, disagreeing with you, presenting you with facts that you choose to ignore, while you twist things to the point they make no sense.

    Chakra does not have an affinity towards an element. PEOPLE have an affinity. They then, take their chakra, and mold it into elemental chakra.

    If chakra had it's own affinity, then ninja would only be able to use one element. That isn't the case, multiple ninja have multiple affinities, and among those affinities, one is always stronger than the others unless they possess a kekkai genkai.

    And to be quite honest, what I just said above no longer applies thanks to Onoki figuring out a way to master a Kekkai Tota despite not having a Kekkai Genkai, meaning, theoretically, any ninja can do so if they have the knowledge and talent.

    And yes, we know they aren't making chakra. THEY ARE MOLDING IT. Naruto is giving them chakra to that fits with their own unique balance of physical and spiritual energy. Thus the "chakra" he can Lee was basically all physical energy since Lee can't use Spirutal Energy to make chakra in the first place!

    These ninja are then taking the chakra Naruto gave them, and molding it according to their jutsu. NARUTO DIDN'T DO THAT, THEY DID.


    WHY AM I YELLING
    First, I always consider irrelevant the number of people who have same opinion as you. It simply mean they see the fact as you, and this does not defeat necessarily my view of the facts unless together you can prove me wrong. In this screen, Kakashi and Yamato are explaning to Naruto that each shinobi's chakra lean towards a particular nature (or element).

    Spoiler show


    However, because you want to counter me at any cost, you are bringing the argument of no chakra nature but people affinity. EVen you argument is so falsely formulated that you fail to understand that for shinobi, having affinity means the same has their chakra having the same affinity. To shinobi, chakra means everything. Anyway, you can see from my reference that I am right.

    When someone has become advance, he can alter his chakra nature to create new chakra nature. This is called nature transformation/manipulation. This allows an advance shinobi to create a new basic element from his chakra. You could have used this to counter me. However, as you can see, you cannot assume that all the shinobi there are advance so that they can do natural transformation of Naruto's chakra. If it was so, Naruto would not have needed to match the chakra to each person. Rather, he would have given them the same chakra and let each one alter it to create his own element.

    Below, you can see that Jutsus that use elemental chakra such as earth, lighning, etc heavily related to the nature of the chakra.

    Spoiler show


    Sasuke was naturally fire type because of his Uchiha blood. His own affinity was lighning, and he did not have to do nature transformation to get it.


    Conclusion: A shinobi's affinity is the same as his chakra affinity/nature. Each shinobi has his basic element which the most predominant element. With advance chakra control, one can transform his own chakra to create new elements. This is why people like Kakshi has more than one. Some people are born with more than one chakra nature - example Sasuke.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    You can't use ninjutsu without chakra, but those ninjutsu doesn't necessarily require a certain nature transformation, like the Nara and the Hyuuga jutsu. Lee didn't receive raw stamina from Naruto. Everybody received the same chakra morphed in a way that they could mold or use for the nature transformation if necessary.
    Naruto's chakra control and manipulation has surpassed Minato and Kushina, which has got nothing to do with nature transformation again.

    And please try to be more understanding for those who are against your opinions. "Denial of the facts" or whatever way you may put it makes it a sort of preaching, if not offensive language.
    People are born with a chakra that lean toward a particular element. This element is their affinity. In the link I gave you, it is said the chakra nature and there are five basic element. You don't do anything to have these. When you have naturally wind, you can perform wind jutsu with your chakra by making the right seal and training.

    I think I have given many hints already to show that Naruto is transforming his chakra to much each person elemental affinity. You say that Lee receive the same chakra as everyone. Well, Lee does not use chakra. He only uses pure stamina - physical energy. Lee has no ninja skill and it is canon.

    ===== From now, I think you guys should read chapters 314-315 before you attack me. A ninja that have mastery of chakra control can alter chakra to create new element. you don't have to be born with all of them =====

    It was fun anyway, and I accept all my mistakes. It seems that everyone is waiting for me to make a mistake in order to insult me. As far as I am concern, I don't like discussion where people never back their argument with reference from manga. I also dislike manipulation of facts. If I am wrong, I am wrong, and I will accept it.
    Last edited by so6pww; January 25, 2013 at 07:46 PM.

  4. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    No, he didn't.

    People aren't divided into elemental effinities. It doesn't work that way. Everyone just has plain old basic chakra. Their chakra holds NO elemental attributes until AFTER they use nature transformation to change their chakra into an element. Just because they have an affinity with a chakra doesn't mean their chakra is that element.

    People have elemental affinities, but that simply means that their chakra, their BASIC CHAKRA, leans more toward one element, making it easier for them to mold their chakra into that element than it would be for other elements. Sasuke has a fire affinity aswell as lightning. But not until he uses nature transformation to alter his chakra, and this only happens during the molding process while using jutsu.

    For the last time, Naruto DID NOT turn Kurama's chakra into different elements so that he can put it inside of people. He simply deduced the correct chakra ratio per individiual that would be needed to allow each ninja to use Kurama's chakra. Nothing more.

    Simply look at the image while Kurama's explaining. Each person has a different "shape" of chakra. So Naruto made his chakra into a shape that "synchs" with their own, so that they can use it just like it's there own. If one needed to match a person's elemental affinity inorder to give them chakra, then Sakura could only heal people with the same affinity as her. Karin could only heal people with the same effinity as her. Tsunade wouldn't have been able to give Oonoki chakra so that he can use Jinton.

    And Jinton is a Kekkei Touta, so don't even think about claiming she matched his elemental affinity, because not only would she need to be proficient in earth, wind, and fire... but she'd need the genetic ability to combine them.

    I repeat: Naruto can't make other elements. He can't. Stop it.
    Kurama clearly said that naruto mold his chakra that match individuals unique traits. So it should be more than ''shape of a chakra thing''. Unique trait doesn't really mean it's a chakra. It should be more than that.

    And healing someone deosnt really mean that the medical ninja was giving off his chakra. But rather, healing someone would replenish someone's chakra.

    When naruto trained his frs, kakashi said that naruto needs to know his affinity first before doing the nature manipulation or nature transformation. (?) Yamato even explained that every chakra has its own affinity. ( something like that) so basically, naruto from the start, his chakra's affinity is already a wind. He just know that by nature manipulation or nature transformation. And I think there's no such thing as non-element chakra.

    And tsunade never transfer his chakra to oonoki, but rather he send his medical chakra to heal oonoki. That's entirely different.

    Well, maybe you're right. But right now, I'm just curious on kurama's explanation and reaction. There's something more on naruto's new ability that made kurama amazed that much.

    ---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    It replenished your physical energy or so it seems, which in turn would allow you to make more chakra.
    I'm just wondering, if that is the case, do you agree that tsunade never transfer his chakra to oonoki?

    Or you dont agree that tsunade was sending his medical chakra to heal oonoki so that his body would create his own chakra for his jinton?

  5. #35
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,898
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    @so6pww

    I concede you aren't totally wrong, but you aren't totally correct either and neither was I. In a sense we are both write and we are both wrong.

    I've been trying to look at different translations, but either there is no proper way to translate what Kishi was trying to say, or he simply explained it wrong which is entirely possible.

    Yamato says it himself that each person's chakra leans towards a certain type nature. But by that same token, there are ninja who can use more than one element. If this is true, then it is incorrect to say that anyone has one affinity towards one chakra, the fact is most ninja have more than one affinity, it just a matter how strong that affinity is. The paper test therefore shows one's strongest affinity, but it cannot tell what others they are capable of doing.

    Definition of affinity:
    af·fin·i·ty
    /əˈfinitē/
    Noun
    A spontaneous or natural liking or sympathy for someone or something.
    A similarity of characteristics suggesting a relationship, esp. a resemblance in structure between animals, plants, or languages.


    You said yourself:

    "Each shinobi has his basic element which the most predominant element. With advance chakra control, one can transform his own chakra to create new elements".

    But, according to Tenzou and Kakashi, those with a Kekkai Genkai have more than one affinity, like Tenzou. This isn't correct. Because Sasuke lacks an elemental Kekkai Genkai but you yourself said he has two affinities. What Kakashi should have said was, those with a Kekkai Genkai can use two affinities at the same time, and thus create a fusion of elements.

    The truth is, those with a Kekkai Genkai have two "primary affinities" and they can use them at the same time, as well as in conjunction with one another. Sasuke can not do this, but apparently it can be learned, hence how Onoki, who lacks a Kekkai Genkai, managed to fuse three elements to create a Kekkai Tota.

    Moving on. In no translation that is good have I see Kurama say anywhere that he matched his chakra to match anyone's affinity, but to match there unique traits. What make's one's chakra unique? The balance between physical and spiritual energy most likely. I already gave an example using A and Sasuke.

    So, how do we know these unique traits aren't affinities? Because while each ninja has affinities towards certain elements, some ninja can also use Yin and Yang chakra to manipulate their bodies, or use medical jutsu. That isn't an affinity, now is it?

    When I said before that each person had an affinity to an element, I was half right and half wrong. Each person's chakra naturally shifts in different ways. Yet, even with that shift, it is their natural ability, that allows them to mold said chakra.

    So, when we speak of the Sage who had an affinity (primary) for all elements, and the ability to fully manipulate Yin and Yang chakra, it wasn't simply that his chakra was capable of this, it was that his Rinnegan was capable of molding that chakra into anything.

    This is what Naruto lacks. He can create the uniqueness of each person's chakra, meaning he can create chakra that is capable of becoming lightning, or becoming Yin or Yang, but, he does not possess the ability to mold that chakra himself.

    Side track: You were correct saying that you don't need The Rinnegan to use the Sage Techniques, you were just wrong about the technique. Izanagi, is a technique that the Sage used, and while Obito, Danzou, and various Uchiha can use an inferior version of it, they can still use it.

    Problem though with saying Naruto is the next Sage. He lacks the primary key to use Izanagi, the only Sage jutsu a non Rinnegan user can use. The key is the Sharigan.

    So, in conclusion: It is mind understanding that each person's chakra is unique. This uniqueness is likely based on the ration of physical to spiritual energy, but it may deal with something else.

    Each person's chakra leans towards elements to varying strengths, along with leaning towards Yin and Yang. However, it is a special trait of each person that allows them to utilize these affinities along with Yin and Yang. Hence why, Lee can not use ninjutsu and genjutsu, because he lacks this special triat to the point he cannot even mold chakra.

    Naruto, somehow someway, is able to break down his own purified Kyuubi chakra and reconstitute to meet the needs of any person he senses. He cannot, however, use any affinities, or manipulate Yin and Yang chakra. Because Naruto's chakra, and his innate ability to use it, leans towards wind.

    I rest my case, and fingers.

    ---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    I'm just wondering, if that is the case, do you agree that tsunade never transfer his chakra to oonoki?

    Or you dont agree that tsunade was sending his medical chakra to heal oonoki so that his body would create his own chakra for his jinton?
    Both are certainly possible, but we were not given a real explanation. In all lkelyhood she just healed him which gave him physical eneryg. IMO, while physical energy certainly has a limit, I have a feeling the limits of spiritual energy are much larger, but that'll likely never be explained.

    Normal medical ninjutsu to my understanding replenishes cells, which would be giving off physical energy to someone.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  6. #36
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    33,130
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Naruto will never match Rikudou Sennin's power, ever. No matter what happens, he won't even get 200 miles close of Rikudou Sennin's power. The closest anyone has come to or will ever come to matching his power while alive was Nagato, who by his own admission said his power was nothin compared to Rikudou Sennin's. Rikudou Sennin, alone without a bijuu in him, managed to take on the Juubi, survive, seal it within him, and contain it until his death. Even after extraction, he managed to survive long enough to create a huge moon and send it so far away, after creating nine living chakra. Naruto, even with the Kyuubi, known as the most powerful split bijuu, could not beat Tobi, Madara, OR the incomplete Juubi. Talk all you want, but it'll take a wild fanfic or a majorly super asspull for Naruto to even think about matching 5% of Rikudou Sennin's power.

    Right now, Naruto's not about his power, he's more the avatar of Rikudou Sennin's idealism or ideology. He's what Rikudou Sennin was, someone who wants peace and tried to establish it. Neither he nor Sasuke will ever be close to Rikudou Sennin's power. Together, they could meet 20% of it, but that's it at best.

    The only person who was and will ever be closest to that power, alive, is Nagato.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #37
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    @ Delbi

    I guess I am fine. I even almost edited my post, but I noticed it was not necessary. From what I read, and you restated, each person's chakra has a predominant (linking towards, or leans towards) a particular elements. Those who can combine many can be considered as KKG. My only point here is that for someone to use an elemental Jutsu, he chakra affinity must be that element.

    For example, all the Uchiha have fire. They can spam it all day long without running out of it. Sasuke can do lighning, but limited compare to fire. Kakashi mentioned when seeing Kakazu that it was impossible for someone to use all five elements at his level. Later, he found out that Kakuzu connected his system to different heart.

    The fact that I think Naruto can pull all five elements is purely deduction from Kyuubi's comments.


    Concerning the sage techniques, I was talking about the six paths techs, not Izanagi. Izanagi was posssible to SO6P because of Juubi Yin/Yang. I think Rikudo sennin initial technique is six paths tech and that is what Madara was talking about. It does not require Rinnegan. Actually, Rinnegan make things perfect.
    @ M3J

    You will be disappointed surely. So hang up there, and wait. You asspul your argument than you usually accuse the manga to be.
    Last edited by so6pww; January 26, 2013 at 02:52 AM.

  9. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    well , if Roukodo senin was a super moron then I think NAruto will become closer to him ....

    Naruto is still not reached Hashirama level ... as you see Madara still didn't take him seriously and Naruto has so much power up ( free super strong QB - Roukodo creature )

    in best case Naruto would become 70% power of Hashirama and with Kurama ....


    give Kurama power to Hashirama and Naruto won't be even near of him ...

    ...........

    but we knew bullshit in shounen manga , right !?
    Last edited by shafagh; January 26, 2013 at 04:03 AM.
    خداحافظ

  10. #39
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,208
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    People are born with a chakra that lean toward a particular element. This element is their affinity. In the link I gave you, it is said the chakra nature and there are five basic element. You don't do anything to have these. When you have naturally wind, you can perform wind jutsu with your chakra by making the right seal and training.

    I think I have given many hints already to show that Naruto is transforming his chakra to much each person elemental affinity. You say that Lee receive the same chakra as everyone. Well, Lee does not use chakra. He only uses pure stamina - physical energy. Lee has no ninja skill and it is canon.

    ===== From now, I think you guys should read chapters 314-315 before you attack me. A ninja that have mastery of chakra control can alter chakra to create new element. you don't have to be born with all of them =====

    It was fun anyway, and I accept all my mistakes. It seems that everyone is waiting for me to make a mistake in order to insult me. As far as I am concern, I don't like discussion where people never back their argument with reference from manga. I also dislike manipulation of facts. If I am wrong, I am wrong, and I will accept it.
    The reason why someone cannot automatically use a jutsu they know the hand signs for is the ability to go through nature transformation. That is, if you cannot play the card wind release, no matter how much you try, it doesn't give you any result. That's what happens with Le.. Lee uses chakra for taijutsu. Opening of the gates alone needs a great amount of chakra. The stamina thing is directly related to the chakra reserves. Lee's disability is molding chakra, therefore, he cannot use ninjutsu.

    In the same way, Chouji, Shikamaru, Hinata don't use a ninjutsu that can be classified under a certain element. Well, in fact, they have never showed us any sort of tendency towards an elemental affinity. So, how did Naruto give them chakra? Even if they have affinity towards a certain element, they aren't molding that element's chakra to use their ninjutsu. If Hinata has an affinity with Fire, and Naruto gave him fire chakra, that's pretty pointless since Hinata wouldn't be doing anything with it.
    This was something Minato could do with his son. Minato wasn't a Wind element user or we were never told that he had anything related to Wind, but he did the same with Naruto, who had affinity for Wind from birth. It's clear to me that it has got nothing to do with nature transformation in that sense. It's just about chakra manipulation and chakra control. If anyone who mastered it had automatic access to five elements, then, the Rinnegan would be absolutely meaningless, either.

  11. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    The reason why someone cannot automatically use a jutsu they know the hand signs for is the ability to go through nature transformation. That is, if you cannot play the card wind release, no matter how much you try, it doesn't give you any result. That's what happens with Le.. Lee uses chakra for taijutsu. Opening of the gates alone needs a great amount of chakra. The stamina thing is directly related to the chakra reserves. Lee's disability is molding chakra, therefore, he cannot use ninjutsu.

    In the same way, Chouji, Shikamaru, Hinata don't use a ninjutsu that can be classified under a certain element. Well, in fact, they have never showed us any sort of tendency towards an elemental affinity. So, how did Naruto give them chakra? Even if they have affinity towards a certain element, they aren't molding that element's chakra to use their ninjutsu. If Hinata has an affinity with Fire, and Naruto gave him fire chakra, that's pretty pointless since Hinata wouldn't be doing anything with it.
    This was something Minato could do with his son. Minato wasn't a Wind element user or we were never told that he had anything related to Wind, but he did the same with Naruto, who had affinity for Wind from birth. It's clear to me that it has got nothing to do with nature transformation in that sense. It's just about chakra manipulation and chakra control. If anyone who mastered it had automatic access to five elements, then, the Rinnegan would be absolutely meaningless, either.
    I think it's wrong to used minato as a proof. Because as long as the manga is concern, minato never gave some of his chakra to naruto, but rather he seal his chakra so that he'll appear on his conscience when the time comes. What minato did to his chakra isn't the same as naruto did to kurama's chakra. Minato sealed his chakra through his hakke seal. And naruto mold kurama's chakra to match the individual traits.

    And if hinata has an affinity to fire, and naruto gave him fire chakra, how come t'was pointless? So, from your point of view, if naruto gave hinata a fire chakra, she can't use that to her juuken/air palm because that's a fire chakra specifically to her fire jutsu. Is that what you mean? It doesn't make any sense at all.

    Naruto can determine anyone's chakra. So if hinata has a fire affinity, naruto would give her a chakra that fits to her, that she can use her fire jutsu and at the same time she can use the kyubi's chakra to her other jutsu. That's hinata's unique trait. That's what naruto did to kurama's chakra, I think.

    And the fact that kurama's chakra came from the juubi himself. And in case you forgot, the juubi is the one who gave a chakra to all living things. So maybe it means that kurama's chakra can be change to any affinity/element. Or maybe kurama's chakra is a combination of all elements/affinity. After all, kurama's chakra is entirely different from ninjas.
    Last edited by marshall313; January 26, 2013 at 08:31 AM.

  12. #41
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,208
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    I think it's wrong to used minato as a proof. Because as long as the manga is concern, minato never gave some of his chakra to naruto, but rather he seal his chakra so that he'll appear on his conscience when the time comes. What minato did to his chakra isn't the same as naruto did to kurama's chakra. Minato sealed his chakra through his hakke seal. And naruto mold kurama's chakra to match the individual traits.

    And if hinata has an affinity to fire, and naruto gave him fire chakra, how come t'was pointless? So, from your point of view, if naruto gave hinata a fire chakra, she can't use that to her juuken/air palm because that's a fire chakra specifically to her fire jutsu. Is that what you mean? It doesn't make any sense at all.

    Naruto can determine anyone's chakra. So if hinata has a fire affinity, naruto would give her a chakra that fits to her, that she can use her fire jutsu and at the same time she can use the kyubi's chakra to her other jutsu. That's hinata's unique trait. That's what naruto did to kurama's chakra, I think.

    And the fact that kurama's chakra came from the juubi himself. And in case you forgot, the juubi is the one who gave a chakra to all living things. So maybe it means that kurama's chakra can be change to any affinity/element. Or maybe kurama's chakra is a combination of all elements/affinity. After all, kurama's chakra is entirely different from ninjas.
    That's what the Kyuubi stated. He said it was the same method Minato used. I'm going by his words here. Mangastream translation states nothing different, either.

    Uh, because the Juuken doesn't use fire chakra?
    Hinata doesn't use fire release when she uses the Juuken. How come having a fire chakra supply (that is, if such thing is possible) will aid her?
    I don't think passing a transformed chakra is possible by any means, even if Naruto can determine the affinity by himself.

    In that case, if I'm not wrong, the Kyuubi was creating nature chakra. For the Kyuubi or anyone else, it doesn't matter. Chakra can be changed to any element, that is, if you have the affinity and use the nature transformation for that specific element. But there is nothing to suggest it was Naruto who changed the nature of the chakra into an elemental affinity here.

  13. #42
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    A simple consideration by yours truly, if chakra is permanently made by an element ( example, Naruto is Wind so his chakra is not normal chakra, but Wind chakra ) then why ninjas have to train their butts off to master even their primary element?
    Why non-elemental jutsus like Kage Bushins don't come with an automatic element release? ( say someone destroys a Naruto clone, why don't they all are cut into pieces? )

    Simply put the ninja needs to mold elemental chakra, otherwise he'll mold normal chakra.
    And even, by some retarded chance, Naruto managed to do so, how could he give chakra to Gekkei Kenkai users such as Darui?

  14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #43
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,208
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    And even, by some retarded chance, Naruto managed to do so, how could he give chakra to Gekkei Kenkai users such as Darui?
    Yes, I'm sure, if he was present in the battle scene, Oonoki would receive the Kyuubi chakra, as well, and Naruto cannot use Jinton, since even mastering all the elements doesn't grant you automatic access to Kekkei Genkai releases.

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #44
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,246
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww
    To be honest, Onoiki there is no intel from the manga that show that Onoiki was born with KK tota. Despite the fact I never take naruto wiki as good reference, if we consider your link, the same link you gave said what I am saying. The secret of Jinton was taught to Onoiki by his master. Onoiki did not get it by blood inheritance. Read your own link and you will see it.
    The evidence is that Kekkei Tota are genetically aquired, and he HAS one. That's the proof. Jinton isn't the Kekkei Tota. The ability to combine 3 elements is. And the wiki proves itself by having links to all the manga scans that it gets it's information from. You can't refute any of my scans, so it doesn't matter. And no, the link is not saying what you're saying. It said that he learned it from Muu and thus it MAY NOT be passed down genetically. There is no confirmation that it isn't, whatsoever.

    So yes, you're still wrong.

    Quote Quote:
    Note: In chapter 314-316, Kakashi and Yamato said that people who can combine two element can be considered as KKG. I have disagree with people who take this kind of KKG literally for a long time.
    And you think people are gonna believe you over Kakashi and Yamato?
    Quote Quote:
    For example, Hashimara combine earth and water, and Mokuton was considered as KKG. Strangely, none of his descendent inherit it. This give the meaning of "can be considered" in that definition. It is not a true bloodline limit.
    First of all, that's not the right logic to use, because not everyone in a clan has access to the clan's kekkei genkai just because they have their DNA. The Sharingan is a kekkei genkai and not every Uchiha can aquire it. Hyouton is a kekkei genkai and neither of Haku's parents could use it.
    This simply means that you need more than just the genetic ability to combine these elements. You also need to be born with the correct prerequisites to use said ability. You need an untold potential. Another example being Susanoo. Sasuke, Itachi, and Madara are all the greatest geniuses in the Uchiha clan, with exceptionally potent chakra. This is why they can access abilities the average MS user can't.

    Quote Quote:
    As you can see, this was a mini-rasenchuriken. There is no wind element infused into it.
    Prove that there is no fuuton in that jutsu. There has never been a Rasen-shuriken that doesn't use fuuton. Prove now that there is no fuuton in it.
    Quote Quote:
    FRS is wind element Rasenchuriken. I might have made a mistake though, that induced you into mistake. Still, I think this mistake does not defeat my argument. While you guys might think I want to be right at any cost, I only want you to show me wrong with concrete facts.
    If you didn't want to be right at any cost, you wouldn't insult everyone that proves you wrong. You also wouldn't grasp at so many straws, DELIBERATELY mis-interperet facts inorder to give your argument a fighting chance, and flat-out lie.

    Now, concede that you were wrong about Naruto being able to use fuuton with Kurama's chakra.

  18. #45
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Zaphkiel
    Country
    Netherlands
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    11,208
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto is Getting Closer to the Sage of Six Paths!

    There, we need to make a distinction. Kekkei Genkai is possessed through genetic heritage. That is what makes it so special.
    If it wasn't the case and that was something you could use through training process, Orochimaru wouldn't bother injecting Hashirama cells into test subjects. Instead, he would just go and train his nature transformation more and more and he would acquire the Wood element through the process of training alone.
    What Muu passed down to Oonoki, by deduction, wasn't how to unlock the Jinton. It was because Oonoki possessed it, he probably taught him Jinton techniques and how to efficiently use the Dust element.

New Reply
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts